Outside of famous women, are sorority girls the only epitome of hot girls with high status?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
We know that models and actresses are good looking women with high status but from looking back at my youth, it seemed like sorority girls automatically had the hot and high status label attached to them as a group. Now this varied based on the sorority itself but generally speaking, if you were invited to a sorority formal or some sorority hosted event, you were kinda considered a high value guy in college.

I know of guys out of college who brag about smashing or dating sorority girls but I don't want to be around that crowd anymore. Yet it does somewhat consume my thoughts as to what other groups of women carry that same sort of status that sorority girls do.

Like we all know there is no Greek Life after college (thank god!) but I wonder in regards to good looking girls with status, what groups of women there are.

The obvious answer would be a Victoria Secret's Angel but I count that as being famous. I was wondering more about what other groups of women have that label of being good looking but also high status without actually being celebrities.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell does being in a sorority have to do with high status? Half the dudes I know wouldn't date a sorority chick due to the stereotypes associated with them, most of which are true.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only status you should be looking for, is the status of her a55!

Is it getting bigger?:p

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the dudes I know wouldn't date a sorority chick due to the stereotypes associated with them, most of which are true.
the stereotype that they're all slvtty party girls?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think high status is a good thing in women, I think it just gives them giant egos and makes them unapproachable because they think they're better than everyone

see:

however things like wealth, connections, etc. are good things in women

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a SEC school with a heavy greek influence and my gf is in a sorority, so I can answer this topic. Yes, being in a sorority elevated or de-elevated your status. For example, a 7.5 Kappa Delta would beat out a 8.5 Pi Beta Phi because Kappa Delta was considered top tier and Pi Phi was considered bottom tier. At my school, being in a top tier sorority did give a girl status. These girls would discriminate heavily against other people. For example, most of the top ones did not associate with blacks/hispanics at all regardless if you had money or not, some of them wouldn't even associate with asians, but some did, you had to be in a top/mid tier fraternity or roll over high school boyfriend(these guys got cheated on), and you had to be a fake conservative antebellum loving southerner. College literally felt like a mtv version of high school for me because of this nonsense lol. After college, nobody gives two flying **** whether you were in a sorority or not, but these girls just hang around their former sisters or like minded people.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More like stuck up b!tches that are genuinely bad people.
oh man that sounds way worse. slvtty party girls sounded like fun.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Regarding status, I thought this was noteworthy. Of the 500 photos from my camera that I had rated (of about 40 women) this was the highest total score (one cell phone photo rated higher but it's not as sharp). She's the most beautiful woman I know.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You clearly don't know too many women then.
Did you see the part about my submitting 500 photos of 40 women? And that this was the highest rated? Show me a higher rated girl. Oh, wait, you have no girl.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigNeil... why the hell its so important for you to have ''us'' rate your girls....? Aren't you just happy with them?

Than you write a thread about how you have to ''move on'' from your dream girl because you have oneitis.

Some of your advices are great but your destroying yourself as a communicator.

About the ''status''... belonging to a group always give you a status... it enhance you... or something you would never have on your own.... and it's never easy for anyone to go out of this group and find out that ''nobody cared'' at the end (outside college example) ... so you try to stick and stay with the people for whom it mattered. The movie Neighbour had a great allusion to this.... being part of a fraternity is great but you also have to develop outside.

People who put value on their ''status'' have weak ego or confidence.... that's why they sought that ''status''

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her status matters to most men as much as a man world of warcraft ranking means to girls.