Dating and Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Your post earlier and still even now are about alpha white guys getting hot white girls.

How again are you not obsessed with whites?

Why are you calling me names and making things up about me?

You are in a white country and raging at white men and women. I don't know how else to tell you that it feels really unhealthy to witness this. I really think you need help.
That's the thing with people like you, you think it's just about race, it isn't.

Even cool alpha white guys look down upon alt right trash and angry virgins like you. You think the high school jock playing on a team with black teammates is allying himself with the Dylan Roof who posts angry rants about minorities online? Get real.

I don't have a beef with white guys who get hot white girls, there is no reason for me to have one because they have no beef with me getting hot white girls either. My issue is with the alt right trash and incel losers like you who try to divide people based on race but Danger here is the reality...

Even if minorities were gone, hot white girls still wouldn't go for guys like you.

But once again I have said too much, you have a life to invest into this argument, I could care less and am just calling a spade a spade.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony, you're the ONLY person on this thread that needs it.

No one is "obsessed" with whites and the fact of the matter is that alpha white guys that actually get hot white girls, in a lot of cases, don't care if a minority gets those same hot white girls at all.

It is usually the neckbeard MGTOW red pill losers like you crying about the white race going extinct.

I don't see what people like you get out of this.

As if your cries on this sub of white women race mixing is all of a sudden going to stop that hot blonde from sucking a black or ethnic c0ck. If anything, it is incel guys like you and your hatred that creates this taboo which makes certain white women go for minorities even more.

But what do I care, you're probably going to end up with an average looking Asian wife who marries you for a green card, talk about how white women are damaged, and then die a bit on the inside every day knowing you lacked the means to get a hot white girl. Keep doing what you're doing man, you're rotting away and quite literally wasting your time doing it but it is entertaining to watch nonetheless.
The guy is a keyboard jockey he gets off arguing on the Internet(Just like females get off on attention). He's not here to help you. He's an agent of white nationalism!

Law 9-Win through your actions, never through argument

At the end of the day. He won't change our minds and neither will we. We just gotta keep improving as men, stack money, work out, and bang hot chicks. A neck beard mgtow can't stop it, let him try to bait us. I'm still banging Emily, Kendra, Chelsea, Becky!

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question in this thread has no direct solution. Long story short, people will judge you on a variety of things including race, and others will get to know you before getting an impression. It's impossible to know who's who until you interact with people, otherwise you'd be classifying entire races or women prematurely just like some people will do to you as a man.

The real kicker is if you believe some women won't date you because of a certain trait(s) of yours, they probably won't. And if you believe they will date you, they just might because your way of thought determines your behavior and how these women will see you.

Do not doubt yourself or create categories and rules in your mind. Assume any available woman is into you unless proven otherwise. A big chunk of dating is feeling you're worthy of attractive, quality women.

No more excuses. Case closed.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question in this thread has no direct solution. Long story short, people will judge you on a variety of things including race, and others will get to know you before getting an impression. It's impossible to know who's who until you interact with people, otherwise you'd be classifying entire races or women prematurely just like some people will do to you as a man.

The real kicker is if you believe some women won't date you because of a certain trait(s) of yours, they probably won't. And if you believe they will date you, they just might because your way of thought determines your behavior and how these women will see you.

Do not doubt yourself or create categories and rules in your mind. Assume any available woman is into you unless proven otherwise. A big chunk of dating is feeling you're worthy of attractive, quality women.

No more excuses. Case closed.
this advice only works for white men though.

Status
Not open for further replies.