BPD ex reached out, what is the proper response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you know about punctuation? Why are you randomly capitalizing certain words? Are you saying people here are unbiased against me? Funny. The 99 percentile was based on a national consensus from a professional photo rating service called Photo Feeler. I had dozens of different girls rated.

Why not put some of your girls there and prove me wrong? Show me that your girls can score 99 percentile too.

Here's how it works: until one of you can show the forum a hotter girl, I have the hottest girl on the forum.

Why don't you post a new thread with a poll on the votes on your women, and let's see what's the average vote given to her. If she is 99 percentile as you say then at least 9/10 should rank her a 10.

Reaction score
Hey Neil,

This is a recent girl I was chilling with. Not the prettiest girl I've been with but still very pretty. Whenever I go out in public with her, everyone stares. Unlike your girl, she does not have a butter face and does not look like a hooker.

Why do you think everyone is calling your girl a 7? I heard there were hot white girls in Texas. Guess I heard wrong if you are salivating over your hooker GF or maybe you are ugly and she is the best you can do.
Much better than Neil's average girl, yours is a 9. Well done.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is somehow similar to my ex from 2013. Correct answer is simply ignore her. She has a certain roller coaster ride to her, everything from the surface appears nice and well, but when alone, it's a roller coaster. Waste of time.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me, I wish other girls rated this high.

The other night she was saying she thought my second favorite girl was fat. I currently have photos of every girl I ever dated running. So far, the highest scored 93, second highest 83. You guys would be surprised which photos you thought were great that get hammered.

As a photographer I'm obviously proud of my work, and you can't underestimate how much it means to her for me to prove how beautiful she is this way. The first time she and I spoke, one of the first sentences I ever said to her was "You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen".

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like BPDs, when you dont give bullchit energy, eventually it goes away

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm about to publish ratings of the top 10 girls I ever dated...

I wish some of you jack munches would have the balls to get your women rated like I did. But with most of you, you have no women. Being an anti-bigneil force here is of dubious value to readers.

Again, my challenge to members: find ONE girl you ever dated who has ONE photo that rated 99 on photofeeler. If my favorite girl is really a 7, show us an 8. Nearly every girl I ever loved just got hammered into the 60's on that site. 99 percentile is the promised land.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH idk why any of you ever feel the need to 'prove' anything to each other. It's a forum to exchange IDEAS with each other, NOT for bragging rights.

sh1t...let it go

besides that, my d1ck IS the biggest of them all ;)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
TBH idk why any of you ever feel the need to 'prove' anything to each other. It's a forum to exchange IDEAS with each other, NOT for bragging rights.

sh1t...let it go

besides that, my d1ck IS the biggest of them all ;)
I personally think it's absurd that members here are taking the angle of trying to dismiss the women I date as being credible evidence. As if this girl isn't hot enough! I assume members try to disqualify me because they want people to take their advice instead (which is usually 'don't spend one dime, just take them back to the dorm bigneil financed with his tax dollars').

In the process however, I practiced what I preached. I thought I had dated girls this hot before myself, but their ratings say otherwise. I just published about 40 photos of the last 20 girls I dated. No girl has scored above 93 so far except her (one is currently at 98 but is only half way done, ironically the one girl I was with after my girlfriend - which is defined as a woman you regularly have romantic time with).

So now I am officially challenging every member - and for the love of God please prove me wrong - show me photos of hotter women. Even women you don't know!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you post a new thread with a poll on the votes on your women, and let's see what's the average vote given to her.
Double jeopardy? What do you think I just did? I published unbiased results from an independent photo rating service (not you bunch of as-s munches jerking off in your dorms).

If she is 99 percentile as you say then at least 9/10 should rank her a 10.
AT LEAST 9 OUT OF 10 WOULD SAY SHE IS A TEN?????? ABSOLUTELY FALSE. This is perhaps the lamest comment ever uttered by a human. Wow. This hits the nail on the head though - or, rather, the carpenter on the thumb with a hammer. Women that hot don't exist - IF THEY DO, PROVE IT YOURSELF.

You bunch of a-holes pretend women exist that everyone will say is a 10! They do not. IF THEY DO, FOR THE 1000th TIME - PM ME PHOTOS (women you know only please) AND I WILL PAY TO HAVE THEIR PHOTOS RATED.

Hot or Not proved this - the hottest women rated about 6.6 on average - it is scaled to 10. THAT'S HOW IT WORKS - THE HOTTEST GIRL IS A TEN.

You guys can't have it both ways. You can't say my girl is average but not show anyone who scores higher.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigneil you've completely hijacked this thread, & that's bad form. Moving forward, I only propose post on topic in here. If you feel the need to continue the other conversation you are having, the appropriate thing to do is to make a new thread.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil you've completely hijacked this thread, & that's bad form. Moving forward, I only propose post on topic in here. If you feel the need to continue the other conversation you are having, the appropriate thing to do is to make a new thread.
I stand corrected.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. He hijackes every BPD thread.
Funniest thing is that he even liked your posting "
Just like BPDs, when you dont give bullchit energy, eventually it goes away
Some will never get it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand corrected.
lol, you get off easy on these boards....by now I would have been accused outright, by 10 different people, of behaving in the typical female fashion of having 'attention seeking behavior'

But really, not trying to be bitchy but, this thread has gone completely OT. OP asked for proper response to BPD ex that reached out. Not a diatribe on how hot some peoples females are.

Status
Not open for further replies.