Dating and Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really would have been an interesting topic if it hadn't become a pissing contest.

We are here to help each other.... Oh well....

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The reason why I said that it goes much deeper (and beyond the scope of this thread) is because someone could say that they personally have no problems with certain racial groups, but at the same time they don't believe in mixing races. Its even possible for someone to be attractive to other races of people, but still hold that its not good for society in general. And yes, people have something called preferences, so we will agree to disagree here. People not wanting to date outside of their race does NOT make them evil and racist, so stop it.

Sorry..:cry:

Ciao!
Sorry, but any kind of bias based on race is racism. Not wanting to mix races is racist because it assigns different levels of value to different races. Otherwise why would mixing be bad if all races are equal?

"Separate but equal" is a total joke. Its racist.

Didn't say being racist is evil. Racism is just bias. Evil people who happen to be racist give racism a bad name. In the end racism is nothing more than simple bias. No different than refusing to date blonds or refusing to date tall women.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your assumption is that all women want white guys?

On what basis do you build this premise.
He's not saying every single woman on this entire planet wants a white guy, but a white man shouldn't have an issue with his race in western countries. Even in other countries, if a person is more inclined to date outside their race it will be white due to our post-colonial history.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
As you guys know, "Tenacity" is educated, makes good money, has a nice car, and looks relatively good. But I'm BLACK. Being BLACK carries with it a stigma, it is what it is. Decent Asian, White, and Foreign women are going to look for the white male version of "Tenacity" before they accept the black version of "Tenacity". It is what it is. I don't consider this to be racist, I consider it to be more of a preference thing. Just like my preference is black women and most black women will tell you their preference is black men.

But being a black male that's educated, makes good money and not a part of thug culture, seriously FVCKS up your long term prospects with the vast majority of black women. Doesn't mean you can't get sex and dates, but finding QUALITY relationships is very difficult when you aren't a part of the thug culture.

So the black educated man (in my opinion) has it the HARDEST today in the dating pool. It's hard for him to date outside of his race because the white version of him will get selected first. Then it's hard for him to date inside of his race, because he's considered a "sell-out", "coon", "Uncle Tom" and has to in many ways play second fiddle to Ol' Dawg, Ray Ray, Pookie, and (insert any other broke thug/ex-convict/rapper here).

Take everything Tenacity has (nice body, decent looks, nice net worth, sports car, good personality, and degrees) and SLAP that on a white guy........I guarantee you not only is this guy going to get 2X the amount of JOB offers that a Tenacity will get, but he will get 4X the amount of pvssy AND he will actually run into the unicorns that Tenacity CANNOT run into.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you guys know, "Tenacity" is educated, makes good money, has a nice car, and looks relatively good. But I'm BLACK. Being BLACK carries with it a stigma, it is what it is. Decent Asian, White, and Foreign women are going to look for the white male version of "Tenacity" before they accept the black version of "Tenacity". It is what it is. I don't consider this to be racist, I consider it to be more of a preference thing. Just like my preference is black women and most black women will tell you their preference is black men.

But being a black male that's educated, makes good money and not a part of thug culture, seriously FVCKS up your long term prospects with the vast majority of black women. Doesn't mean you can't get sex and dates, but finding QUALITY relationships is very difficult when you aren't a part of the thug culture.

So the black educated man (in my opinion) has it the HARDEST today in the dating pool. It's hard for him to date outside of his race because the white version of him will get selected first. Then it's hard for him to date inside of his race, because he's considered a "sell-out", "coon", "Uncle Tom" and has to in many ways play second fiddle to Ol' Dawg, Ray Ray, Pookie, and (insert any other broke thug/ex-convict/rapper here).

Take everything Tenacity has (nice body, decent looks, nice net worth, sports car, good personality, and degrees) and SLAP that on a white guy........I guarantee you not only is this guy going to get 2X the amount of JOB offers that a Tenacity will get, but he will get 4X the amount of pvssy AND he will actually run into the unicorns that Tenacity CANNOT run into.
I agree 100% lol

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I agree 100% lol
Since I've been on this forum, I've discussed that MOST of my issues in finding the "quality girl" had to do with major issues in the marketplace. I swear Bro, I got all sorts of comments in relation to how:

- I'm just not thinking "positive enough"
- I ain't looking hard enough
- I need to just move
- I need to incorporate more PUA shyt
- I just sawk and need to get over it

You are an educated black brother like me, and you have experienced the same, exact, shyt I have been experiencing. So I know I'm not crazy........the market is fvcked for guys like us.

The best we can do is settle for "so-so decent" relationships but we aren't going to get the true PASSION, support, loyalty, and love that a white male version of us would get....nor the black thug version of us would get.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

There are definitely black women who are not into thug culture either. Think women like Kerry Washington and Halle Berry.

I've met educated "Oreo" (sorry if that's a racist term) black women who like rock music and don't act ghetto. Those girls are probably your best bet. Also check out foreign black women from Africa and the Caribbean. They're usually more down to earth and less ignorant than American too.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So his issue is that in white countries, white women want to date white men, and he is angry at white men about it.

Seriously, you guys are OBSESSED with whites. You cannot stop obsessing over trying to fvk white women and raging at white men. All while saying that whites are egregiously racist.

You have some serious self-esteem issues and it is very unhealthy. Get medical help.
I was just attacking one point in your argument. I could care less about white girls.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are definitely black women who are not into thug culture either. Think women like Kerry Washington and Halle Berry.

I've met educated "Oreo" (sorry if that's a racist term) black women who like rock music and don't act ghetto. Those girls are probably your best bet. Also check out foreign black women from Africa and the Caribbean. They're usually more down to earth and less ignorant than American too.
I grew in upper middle class white suburbia and this is where you tended to find these types of black women. Guess what? They only date white or any other race that isn't black lol.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... We get it.... Life is cruel and unfair...

What are YOU going to do about it ?

Seriously...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew in upper middle class white suburbia and this is where you tended to find these types of black women. Guess what? They only date white or any other race that isn't black lol.
No point arguing here mate some guys are undercover racists keyboard jockies(who don't approach women at all and are losers i.e.mgtow neckbeards), these guys hate you, and do not want you touching their women. They will try to argue you to death. Trust me I've been on this site long enough and it's the same guys arguing the same talking points year after year after year.

Honestly what type of success have they attained? they will never tell you but ***** and moan and accuse you of wanting their "white wimmenz"
This is why I don't give them the time a day, as a black man focus on your wealth and if becky, emily, Jessica wanna get banged out, have fun and wear a rubber!

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've been on this forum, I've discussed that MOST of my issues in finding the "quality girl" had to do with major issues in the marketplace. I swear Bro, I got all sorts of comments in relation to how:

- I'm just not thinking "positive enough"
- I ain't looking hard enough
- I need to just move
- I need to incorporate more PUA shyt
- I just sawk and need to get over it

You are an educated black brother like me, and you have experienced the same, exact, shyt I have been experiencing. So I know I'm not crazy........the market is fvcked for guys like us.

The best we can do is settle for "so-so decent" relationships but we aren't going to get the true PASSION, support, loyalty, and love that a white male version of us would get....nor the black thug version of us would get.
Story of my life lol. If I failed it's because I was not putting 300% effort in meeting women, new people, work, and pretty much everything lol. Pretty much, I had to beat impossible standards lol. Meanwhile, my white friends could just find dates off tinder or just naturally make new friends at work lol. I have just accepted the fact that I have to learn the art of an Introverted Schmoozer lol. I have to present a social good ole boy image at work, but be an independent introvert outside work.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No point arguing here mate some guys are undercover racists keyboard jockies(who don't approach women at all and are losers i.e.mgtow neckbeards), these guys hate you, and do not want you touching their women. They will try to argue you to death. Trust me I've been on this site long enough and it's the same guys arguing the same talking points year after year after year.

Honestly what type of success have they attained? they will never tell you but ***** and moan and accuse you of wanting their "white wimmenz"
This is why I don't give them the time a day, as a black man focus on your wealth and if becky, emily, Jessica wanna get banged out, have fun and wear a rubber!
What's worse is that white men still hot quality women from other races of men pretty easily...Asian women for example. However, if black, asian, or hispanic men were suddenly killing it with quality white women like white men are with other races then they would form lynch mobs.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly Tenacity gets it, yet white men accuse him of being racists. Minorities our realities are different. It's like Playing Madden White guys play on Rookie Mode Black guys(and other minorities) Play on Hall Of Fame Mode.
White men don't have to worry about the "sell-out" concept in the white community being educated is expected. No one is gonna shame a white guy for attaining success through an education or other legal means. In the black community being educated or even speaking proper English makes you look like a sell out, while being a thug or rapper makes you "real". I don't expect white men to get this. This is why I can't take these KBJ's in this thread serious, they are being disingenuous and clearly resent black men and other minorities for wanting/dating/BBCing "white wimmenz" yet they make no qualms of banging the hot women of other races (oh the irony)

It is what it is it's part of the game am i mad? NAH. I accept it. I'm a pragmatists. You become the best version of you, attain wealth, and aesthetics and you can bang the hot chicks too. Easier said than done of course. But trust me mates it can be done!

What's worse is that white men still hot quality women from other races of men pretty easily...Asian women for example. However, if black, asian, or hispanic men were suddenly killing it with quality white women like white men are with other races then they would form lynch mobs.
Exactly this is what KBJ's here don't understand if they hit the field they wouldn't even need to ask that question.
Yet KBJ's will accuse you of being bitter and racists and will NEVER address the fact that white men are considered the ideal men across the globe!
This is why I say white men are the kings of the field, blows my mind how people don't see this.
That's why I say KBJ's are disingenuous

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Well, women can be extremely racist.

Black girls that only date non-black guys probably do that because on average, most black guys on their level only date non-black girls. Educated black guy's making MONEY like @Tenacity usually avoid black women. At least most of the one's I've known. So I think a lot of black women who want a man with CLASS just assume they either have to go inter-racial or date thugs. Just guessing though.

In the end, every girl is a little different and some of them will surprise you. The best thing you can do is approach women you are attracted to and hope for the best. Don't assume anything about their dating preferences. Just go for them. If you get rejected, you get rejected. On to the next.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Improve your frame and do not give a fvck what people of your race try to do to keep you down. Why would you let them create who you are?

2. I asked several times but never got an answer, on what basis are white men considered "ideal" around the world? Where do you come up with this statement and how are you backing it up?
In California all the Asian and Indian women are banging white guys. My sister is an example. How come they didn't choose Latino guys?

Maybe around the world like in places like Zambia they don't have access to white guys they don't necessarily go for them. But think about how white guys go to Japan and slay, or if they go to Brazil.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are definitely black women who are not into thug culture either. Think women like Kerry Washington andi Halle Berry.

In California all the Asian and Indian women are banging white guys. My sister is an example. How come they didn't choose Latino guys?

Maybe around the world like in places like Zambia they don't have access to white guys they don't necessarily go for them. But think about how white guys go to Japan and slay, or if they go to Brazil.
Don't bother explaining yourself to that guy mate. He uses the same shamming language white nationalist use by calling minorities "obsessed" with white women and telling them to seek "medical help"

These types let their feelings override sound logic. Hence the dismissive and entitled tone in his posts

Be your best self by acquiring the fundamentals to bang the women you desire!

Be better not bitter!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never answered my questions before.

On what basis do you say white men are the king of the field? First you said it was fact, then you said it was subjective, now it is back to fact again.

I am asking questions and I get these kinds of non answers, insults, and then told I am all about feelings?

I am asking you a simple question and your jimmies are all rustled by it.
Just checked bitcoin its at 1721.83, the way it's looking by summer. It will reach 2,000. But the secret is in litecoin. Once that hits a $100 oh wee. I suggest you buy now

Toodles!!!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
So his issue is that in white countries, white women want to date white men, and he is angry at white men about it.

Seriously, you guys are OBSESSED with whites. You cannot stop obsessing over trying to fvk white women and raging at white men. All while saying that whites are egregiously racist.

You have some serious self-esteem issues and it is very unhealthy. Get medical help.
The irony, you're the ONLY person on this thread that needs it.

No one is "obsessed" with whites and the fact of the matter is that alpha white guys that actually get hot white girls, in a lot of cases, don't care if a minority gets those same hot white girls at all.

It is usually the neckbeard MGTOW red pill losers like you crying about the white race going extinct.

I don't see what people like you get out of this.

As if your cries on this sub of white women race mixing is all of a sudden going to stop that hot blonde from sucking a black or ethnic c0ck. If anything, it is incel guys like you and your hatred that creates this taboo which makes certain white women go for minorities even more.

But what do I care, you're probably going to end up with an average looking Asian wife who marries you for a green card, talk about how white women are damaged, and then die a bit on the inside every day knowing you lacked the means to get a hot white girl. Keep doing what you're doing man, you're rotting away and quite literally wasting your time doing it but it is entertaining to watch nonetheless.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Stop giving into these losers by saying "oh but I don't want white women".

Phuck that sh-t, I exclusively go for white girls and have exclusively hooked up with them, it's not changing at all and I smile every time these alt right losers rage over minorities getting with hot white girls. Don't budge on your preference, throw in these losers' faces that you do and will continue to go for white women, let them rage all they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.