What leads to certain race(s) of guys being undesirable to women in a society in the first place?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Send the loyal, educated and loving Asian babes over ! The whole "black" dating game is messed up due to the "black" form of feminism that has "black" men and women basically going after each others throat and only serving their own self interest.
Yet instead of focusing on a better strategy you feel the need to pull other men of minority groups down, try to alter their preferences, and resort to a crabs in a bucket mentality.

Nothing is stopping black guys from talking about race and game or strategies for it, if anything people lose their mind when Asian and Indian men talk about dating girls of other races.

But don't expect me to tell your a$$ $hit when you have beef with me going for white girls loser.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet instead of focusing on a better strategy you feel the need to pull other men of minority groups down, try to alter their preferences, and resort to a crabs in a bucket mentality.

Nothing is stopping black guys from talking about race and game or strategies for it, if anything people lose their mind when Asian and Indian men talk about dating girls of other races.

But don't expect me to tell your a$$ $hit when you have beef with me going for white girls loser.
That's not me, you can do what you want. I personally just think it's not a optimal strategy, but I never said nothing.

Reaction score
I was going to bump my thread that Skinnyguy replied to but the thing is, hit it out of the ball park.

I've seen men of all races, even Arabian men (who are the lowest of the low in western society), pull hot white girls. Look good, approach a ton, hit online dating hard, have game, have a tough inner frame (people will rag on you for pulling hot white girls), and make a lot of money.

At some point, you're going to get lucky and get laid, even though it will be in spite of your race (which it will be if you're Arab/Persian/Middle Eastern).

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to bump my thread that Skinnyguy replied to but the thing is, hit it out of the ball park.

I've seen men of all races, even Arabian men (who are the lowest of the low in western society), pull hot white girls. Look good, approach a ton, hit online dating hard, have game, have a tough inner frame (people will rag on you for pulling hot white girls), and make a lot of money.

At some point, you're going to get lucky and get laid, even though it will be in spite of your race (which it will be if you're Arab/Persian/Middle Eastern).
As long as Asian men aren't FOB looking, they shouldn't have that much trouble with white women. I'm not saying they won't have any trouble at all, but the same white women that won't ever consider dating a black guy would consider dating an Asian.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't care to game white girls. They aren't prettier in my opinion to women of other races.

Cola and others were just pointing out why some minority men are so obsessed with getting white girls like they're some exclusive prize. There are beautiful women of every race. Why are you so pressed to bag a white chick?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I personally don't care to game white girls. They aren't prettier in my opinion to women of other races.

Cola and others were just pointing out why some minority men are so obsessed with getting white girls like they're some exclusive prize. There are beautiful women of every race. Why are you so pressed to bag a white chick?
Why does it matter?

How does it affect your life in any sort of way?

We both know you are not going to give anyone advice on how to game white women and as far as I am concerned, you aren't stopping me from going after them exclusively. From what I see, no one is complaining, they are just wanting to know more.

But, why does it matter?

Does it make your terrible life any better?

You're wasting your own time worrying about sh-t that does not pertain to you in any way, you're no better than older women that sit around at Starbucks all day talking about pointless stuff.

So why does it matter to you who an Asian guy chases? You're not Asian and you should be working on fixing your terrible life first.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Its not that complex. Women don't think for themselves. They are also more social than men and care more about what others think.

Women date, f*ck and marry men they don't like at all because it makes them look good. Women reject men that make them wet because they don't want to be perceived a certain way by society, family, friends or whatever.

Again.. why MONEY is so important. My approach is less about what women really like and more about what WORKS. I see some guys talking about how "she only likes you for your money, looks, status, etc.". Do I give a sh*t why a woman wants to suck my balls? NOT REALLY. I just care that she sucks my balls.

You guys who want loyalty from women.. there are two ways to get it. You can either be high value or you can be her little b*tch. Otherwise, she will find someone else. You gotta stop worrying about making women WANT you and worry more about making them NEED you.

Everyone needs MONEY.
Agreed, location matters too though.

You can be a rich handsome dude in Arizona but if you have brown skin, you are not getting hot girls in that god forsaken state.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, location matters too though.

You can be a rich handsome dude in Arizona but if you have brown skin, you are not getting hot girls in that god forsaken state.
Disagree my Asian buddy makes less than 50K in AZ and he bangs hot asian/Latina girls all the time. The guy has social proof of the a$$ though. If you a minority you gonna have it tougher than white guys in the field.

It is what it is.

Don't be bitter just get better!

Reaction score
Disagree my Asian buddy makes less than 50K in AZ and he bangs hot asian/Latina girls all the time. The guy has social proof of the a$$ though. If you a minority you gonna have it tougher than white guys in the field.

It is what it is.

Don't be bitter just get better!
I have heard this $hit many times, not really. I have seen ripped Asian guys get more love than ripped white guys due to the unique factor but look around, how many ripped Asian dudes do you see walking around? Not many. The reality is white guys are taller, in better shape, and financially better off compared to most minorities, we have the total package.

Yes Asians might have money but most aren't ripped and a lot lack game. This thing is a lot less race focused than you think it is.

That guy wants white girls which I have to say, in Arizona, it tends to be tough to do because they hate brown men there but it isn't like that in a lot of other US states. Plus Arizona is a trash state anyways.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard this $hit many times, not really. I have seen ripped Asian guys get more love than ripped white guys due to the unique factor but look around, how many ripped Asian dudes do you see walking around? Not many. The reality is white guys are taller, in better shape, and financially better off compared to most minorities, we have the total package.

Yes Asians might have money but most aren't ripped and a lot lack game. This thing is a lot less race focused than you think it is.

That guy wants white girls which I have to say, in Arizona, it tends to be tough to do because they hate brown men there but it isn't like that in a lot of other US states. Plus Arizona is a trash state anyways.
Oh we talking white girls lol

If you talking white girls Seattle, Iowa, California (yes California) New York, Wisconsin (They love us) are good for Brown men. If you are a minority you gonna need to have something going for you especially if you're not a pretty guy.

Reaction score
Oh we talking white girls lol

If you talking white girls Seattle, Iowa, California (yes California) New York, Wisconsin (They love us) are good for Brown men. If you are a minority you gonna need to have something going for you especially if you're not a pretty guy.
I can vouch for Minnesota and Wisconsin being good for ethnic looking dudes who want white girls, I've seen some damn average looking ethnic guys pulling cute white girls there. The sad thing is if you're an ethnic guy with a thing for white women, it's all about location and not as much about your overall value. An average looking Hispanic guy in Minnesota gets more white pu$$y than a handsome one in Arizona.

Makes me wonder why more ethnic guys don't vote for Trump and Republicans, illegal immigration and the "refugee crisis" simply brings in more low value brown men that destroy your image in society.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can vouch for Minnesota and Wisconsin being good for ethnic looking dudes who want white girls, I've seen some damn average looking ethnic guys pulling cute white girls there. The sad thing is if you're an ethnic guy with a thing for white women, it's all about location and not as much about your overall value. An average looking Hispanic guy in Minnesota gets more white pu$$y than a handsome one in Arizona.

Makes me wonder why more ethnic guys don't vote for Trump and Republicans, illegal immigration and the "refugee crisis" simply brings in more low value brown men that destroy your image in society.
As a black guy who lives in Minnesota I concur!

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Racism wouldn't be an issue if not for welfare forcing us to pay races that would otherwise need to stay in their home country to have any chance of survival.

Reaction score
Racism wouldn't be an issue if not for welfare forcing us to pay races that would otherwise need to stay in their home country to have any chance of survival.
Modern day racism is caused by elitist liberals that need to keep power, plain and simple. The same kind that flood the east coast and love to put on the tolerance mask are the same ones that want to see minorities suffer.

These are the same people that bring in an influx of brown refugees while keeping themselves gated in 99% white communities.

These are the same people who give minorities a victim complex and push the blame on to hard working conservative whites.

These are the same people who run the media and film industry that destroys the image of minorities.

You should get a look at their daughters and wives, some of the most racist women you will ever run into, they see minorities as a group and not individuals and in turn want minorities to do the same to whites. It's not all liberals but mostly the elitist kinds you find on the east coast.

The irony is, the whole self-hating ethnic women and hypocritical white women who pretend to like minorities but exclusively date white men, you mainly find this sort of stuff happening in liberal areas like California and NYC. These same white women who claim to be liberals will go for a Kevin James well before they go for a Zayn.

It's not all liberals, I find that the ones in places like Minnesota and the northwest practice what they preach but the ones in the northeast are sociopaths that play power game to keep everyone divided.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a black guy who lives in Minnesota I concur!

meh, as a black man, I would avoid those areas. I did see black guys with hot white girls up in those cold midwestern states, but these white girls were more mentally fvcked up than the white girls down here. I prefer a stable minded girl, so I will reject every mudshark regardless of how hot they are or not. This is why I I'm dating another white girl after my gf because filtering them is too fvcking annoying. If you are like me and want a stable minded white girl then I would recommend cities like Atlanta, Charlotte, Washington DC,Chicago, Dallas, and Houston because there's plenty of sustainable black wealth in these areas. The cities I would avoid for black men like the plague are NYC, Nashville, Charleston, Boston, or any city with an infamous impoverished black population. I know I mentioned Chicago, but it depends where you go. bFor another race to respect you, they have to see your race in positions of power/wealth on a daily basis. If you live in a city where the majority of black men with money are entertainers and drug dealers then the only girls that will consider dating you are cleat chasing mud sharks. I mean the girls in your video prove my point. They all look like basic minded *****s.

Reaction score
meh, as a black man, I would avoid those areas. I did see black guys with hot white girls up there, but these white girls were more mentally fvcked up than the white girls down here. I prefer a stable minded girl, so I will reject every mudshark regardless of how hot they are or not. This is why I I'm dating another white girl after my gf because filtering them is too fvcking annoying. If you are like me and want a stable minded white girl then I would recommend cities like Atlanta, Charlotte, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, and Houston because there's plenty of sustainable black wealth in these areas. For another race to respect you, they have to see your race in positions of power/wealth on a daily basis. If you live in a city where the majority of black men with money are entertainers and drug dealers then the only girls that will consider dating you are cleat chasing mud sharks. I mean the girls in your video prove my point. They all look like basic minded *****s.
Atlanta is one of my favorite cities in the entire country but to say you are finding stable minded white girls there? Come on now!

Most of the white girls there fit the stereotypical status chasing barbie mold down to a tee and carry their sorority way of life well after college. The city is loaded with bleached barbies that can **** alright but they aren't LTR material at all, quite a few of them are mentally unstable.

If you're talking about church girls, they have their own host of problems that comes with being a part of a super religious crowd and always trying to be morally self-righteous.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atlanta is one of my favorite cities in the entire country but to say you are finding stable minded white girls there? Come on now!

Most of the white girls there fit the stereotypical status chasing barbie mold down to a tee and carry their sorority way of life well after college. The city is loaded with bleached barbies that can **** alright but they aren't LTR material at all, quite a few of them are mentally unstable.

If you're talking about church girls, they have their own host of problems that comes with being a part of a super religious crowd and always trying to be morally self-righteous.
Where are you looking for women in Atlanta? I usually stay in Buckhead when I'm down there and there's so many white girls that meet my criteria that want to meet me according to my friend and I have met some too. The worst type of white women for black men are in those midwestern areas like Minnesota and the Dakotas. I think they are crazy because they probably have dive bar prostitute ancestors from the Homestead act days.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter?

How does it affect your life in any sort of way?

But, why does it matter?

Does it make your terrible life any better?

You're wasting your own time worrying about sh-t that does not pertain to you in any way, you're no better than older women that sit around at Starbucks all day talking about pointless stuff.

So why does it matter to you who an Asian guy chases? You're not Asian and you should be working on fixing your terrible life first.
Did that make you feel better?

We both know you are not going to give anyone advice on how to game white women and as far as I am concerned, you aren't stopping me from going after them exclusively. From what I see, no one is complaining, they are just wanting to know more.
I give advice on how to game white women every time I post. The concepts apply to all women, regardless of race or culture. You're the one stuck on race. Every thread you make is about how to help "brown" guys get white women. There is no secret on getting white women, pal. Women are women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh, as a black man, I would avoid those areas. I did see black guys with hot white girls up in those cold midwestern states, but these white girls were more mentally fvcked up than the white girls down here. I prefer a stable minded girl, so I will reject every mudshark regardless of how hot they are or not. This is why I I'm dating another white girl after my gf because filtering them is too fvcking annoying. If you are like me and want a stable minded white girl then I would recommend cities like Atlanta, Charlotte, Washington DC,Chicago, Dallas, and Houston because there's plenty of sustainable black wealth in these areas. The cities I would avoid for black men like the plague are NYC, Nashville, Charleston, Boston, or any city with an infamous impoverished black population. I know I mentioned Chicago, but it depends where you go. bFor another race to respect you, they have to see your race in positions of power/wealth on a daily basis. If you live in a city where the majority of black men with money are entertainers and drug dealers then the only girls that will consider dating you are cleat chasing mud sharks. I mean the girls in your video prove my point. They all look like basic minded *****s.
lol At going to ATL for white girls? bwhahahaha I need proof!