Dating and Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how do you know it is because they are white?
To ask the question is to answer it!!!

You serious now I know you trolling Danger ha ha. If an Average black guy and a Average white guy approach white women in the middle of Iowa. Who is gonna have more success?

Having gone out with white guys, even posting pics in this thread this is a no brainer

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
If you are an "average" white guy just have game, 2 years ago I use to go out all the time with this white guy and his pull rate was above 50%
He's 5'4 125 pounds but he was banging hot chicks regularly and oh yeah he was super duper broke, he just did the RSD game heh. He's not broke anymore and banging even hotter chicks and doesn't pay them a dime unlike Big Neil

All these women are 7's at best.

The ones on the far left and far right look hot, possible 7.5 or 8. But without seeing their entire bodies I can't really confirm. She could be an amputee for all I know.

I can take restaurant pics with a bunch girls too. Sleeping with them is a different story. None of those girls seem to be paying much attention to your boy. If I was in that pic.. at least one of those girls would be all over me and trying to CLAIM me from all the others. Your boy has a lot of SPACE around him. Girls are leaning AWAY from him. Not good.

This is the stuff a real DJ with experience picks up right away. Think you can fool me? Think again lol.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these women are 7's at best.

The ones on the far left and far right look hot, possible 7.5 or 8. But without seeing their entire bodies I can't really confirm. She could be an amputee for all I know.

I can take restaurant pics with a bunch girls too. Sleeping with them is a different story. None of those girls seem to be paying much attention to your boy. If I was in that pic.. at least one of those girls would be all over me and trying to CLAIM me from all the others. Your boy has a lot of SPACE around him. Girls are leaning AWAY from him. Not good.

This is the stuff a real DJ with experience picks up right away. Think you can fool me? Think again lol.
Lmfaooooo...At amputee ha ha

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it is.

Any kind of bias based on race is classified as racism.
Actually no, its not. But, this is something that requires deeper thought and not easily explained in a forum like this. Nothing wrong or adverse about relating to and finding familiarity of those in the same racial group as you. I have zero problems with any one of any race not wanting to date people outside of themselves..

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an entirely different scenario than what you laid out earlier though.

Your first statement was that white men were the kings of pulling.

Now you are saying.....well if it is a white woman in Iowa. But that doesn't have jack $hit to do with being "the kings of pulling".
Tell me Danger if white men aren't the Kings of the field then who? It sure as hell ain't black guys

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a statement. I asked for facts to support your statement and have recieved nothing. Not shockingly.

But keep hating!
Hating on whom? How is it hating saying that white guys have it easier? Bwahhaaaaaa Or are you one of those mgtow neck beards now Danger? That would explain years of you trolling me and your disdain for minorities

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why you are making this personal. I have not said anything about you personally Solomon.

So are you going to back up your statement? I am still waiting. What facts prove that white men are kings of the field?
Google the word "Subjective"

Goodness gracious Danger you ok bro?

See you in the field, we'll probably not... Bwahhaaaaaa

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Actually no, its not. But, this is something that requires deeper thought and not easily explained in a forum like this. Nothing wrong or adverse about relating to and finding familiarity of those in the same racial group as you. I have zero problems with any one of any race not wanting to date people outside of themselves..
Yes it is.

Racial bias is racist. I can explain in depth if you want.

If I were to say "I'm not attracted to Asian women" it requires me to stereotype all Asian woman as being the same as the ones I've seen and met whom I've found unattractive.

For it to NOT be racist the stereotype must be removed from that group and I would have to meet every single Asian woman on earth and confirm that I don't find them attractive. You must meet and see EVERY person of that race before you can say you find them unattractive. Otherwise you are imposing a racial STEREOTYPE on that group. Which is (you guessed it) racist.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, shut your ass. I'm THRIVING bro.

You wish you had my life. And I'm not even on this site that often. Clearly you are.

I don't care if minorities want to date WHITE women. I'm just pointing out how they complain about rejection from WHITE women, while they reject minority women at the same time. Its a joke.

If you have enough MONEY you can date any race you want though. Get your finances together if you think your options are too limited right now.
What are you? A trust fund baby then?

I know THRIVING guys and they work as well as living lives that are too good to spend much time on here. If you were making good posts that be one thing but you care so much about who dates who, complaining about complaints that don't even exist on this forum, and getting your panties in a bunch because Asian men don't want to date minority women.

It is asinine to expect me or anyone to assume you live anything close to a respectable life so quit lying.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
not complaining, just want to know what regions of the US are good for a brown skinned latino guy, Arizona sure as heck aint

Reaction score
So many minorities on here, especially brown guys, can make the whole race discussion more productive by sharing their experiences with gaming women in different parts of the country but they don't. All brown and to some extent Asian men want is a shoulder to cry on instead of an experience to share. I say get out there, tell others where in the country you have done well and where you haven't really, and really share your experience with game instead of the "wah wah white women don't want me" garbage.

I think minorities in general can benefit if only the posters on here who are of certain backgrounds, whether Indian Black or Asian, that have had success would come on and share their experiences running game in various parts of the country.

But no, you continue to cry cry cry and not see a logical next step to fixing this problem.

You don't share where in the country you have done well, instead you go on about how "wah wah white women hate me wah wah".

I mean what is the point? What are you on here to do? Why not just step out of the game? At this point there is no crime in dying a virgin because so many of these guys have a loser's mindset.

It really gets me that successful ethnic men on this forum are not coming online and sharing their experiences with location and various kinds of women, they are sitting back saying nothing while the whiners and crybabies infest this forum.

We could easily have a "best parts of the US for hispanic men" thread but we don't.

I wonder if it is because there are hardly any successful ethnic men on this board in general or if the successful ethnic men just don't care enough to help others like them, a selfish thing to do but the reality is, I bet it's the former if anything.

But really, minorities on here just need their separate thread where they can share their experiences with dating and location in different parts of the country and share that info amongst each other.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is.

Racial bias is racist. I can explain in depth if you want.

If I were to say "I'm not attracted to Asian women" it requires me to stereotype all Asian woman as being the same as the ones I've seen and met whom I've found unattractive.

For it to NOT be racist the stereotype must be removed from that group and I would have to meet every single Asian woman on earth and confirm that I don't find them attractive. You must meet and see EVERY person of that race before you can say you find them unattractive. Otherwise you are imposing a racial STEREOTYPE on that group. Which is (you guessed it) racist.

Lol, but is the criteria here racism, physical attraction or something much deeper? For example, I don't find Asians attractive at all (almost ever), I've seen maybe 4-5 in my life that appealed to me. But that's radically different from me saying Asians are BAD people just because I don't find them attractive.

Another problem with your assertions is that it assumes that one must out of necessity experience something to understand whether or not they like it or find it desirable outside of their own purview. For example, I don't need to jump off of a ten STORY building to understand that death awaits. To go a step further I don't even have to see someone else die like this to know that it is/would be bad for me.

The reason why I said that it goes much deeper (and beyond the scope of this thread) is because someone could say that they personally have no problems with certain racial groups, but at the same time they don't believe in mixing races. Its even possible for someone to be attractive to other races of people, but still hold that its not good for society in general. And yes, people have something called preferences, so we will agree to disagree here. People not wanting to date outside of their race does NOT make them evil and racist, so stop it.

Sorry..:cry:

Ciao!

Last edited:

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, but is the criteria here racism, physical attraction or something much deeper? For example, I don't find Asians attractive at all (almost ever), I've seen maybe 4-5 in my life that appealed to me. But that's radically different from me saying Asians are BAD people just because I don't find them attractive.

Another problem with your assertions is that it assumes that one must out of necessity experience something to understand whether or not they like it or find it desirable outside of their own purview. For example, I don't need to jump off of a ten foot building to understand that death awaits. To go a step further I don't even have to see someone else die like this to know that it is/would be bad for me.

The reason why I said that it goes much deeper (and beyond the scope of this thread) is because someone could say that they personally have no problems with certain racial groups, but at the same time they don't believe in mixing races. Its even possible for someone to be attractive to other races of people, but still hold that its not good for society in general. And yes, people have something called preferences, so we will agree to disagree here. People not wanting to date outside of their race does NOT make them evil and racist, so stop it.

Sorry..:cry:

Ciao!
Pretty sure you won't die from jumping off a 10 foot high building :lol::lol:

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
And yes, people have something called preferences, so we will agree to disagree here. People not wanting to date outside of their race does NOT make them evil and racist, so stop it.

Ciao!
Having a racial preference is not racist but when women have a racial preference, it stems from racism in the society they are in.

For example, good looking white women in Arizona as a whole will avoid Hispanic and brown skinned men in general due to the massive hit to social image they take from being with one while good looking white women in Minnesota could care less if he is handsome.

Point being, while women are not racist for having a racial preference, a lot of that racial preference comes from racism in society itself and a lot of women might want to be with that race but decide not to be due to the hit to their social image (angry men of their race, angry parents, angry social circles, etc.).

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many minorities on here, especially brown guys, can make the whole race discussion more productive by sharing their experiences with gaming women in different parts of the country but they don't. All brown and to some extent Asian men want is a shoulder to cry on instead of an experience to share. I say get out there, tell others where in the country you have done well and where you haven't really, and really share your experience with game instead of the "wah wah white women don't want me" garbage.

I think minorities in general can benefit if only the posters on here who are of certain backgrounds, whether Indian Black or Asian, that have had success would come on and share their experiences running game in various parts of the country.

But no, you continue to cry cry cry and not see a logical next step to fixing this problem.

You don't share where in the country you have done well, instead you go on about how "wah wah white women hate me wah wah".

I mean what is the point? What are you on here to do? Why not just step out of the game? At this point there is no crime in dying a virgin because so many of these guys have a loser's mindset.

It really gets me that successful ethnic men on this forum are not coming online and sharing their experiences with location and various kinds of women, they are sitting back saying nothing while the whiners and crybabies infest this forum.

We could easily have a "best parts of the US for hispanic men" thread but we don't.

I wonder if it is because there are hardly any successful ethnic men on this board in general or if the successful ethnic men just don't care enough to help others like them, a selfish thing to do but the reality is, I bet it's the former if anything.

But really, minorities on here just need their separate thread where they can share their experiences with dating and location in different parts of the country and share that info amongst each other.
Well actually I've talked at length about places in the US where I pull. Girls check me out in places like Fort Worth and Orlando. Have had tons of success there.

All of the top RSD coaches are white: Tyler, Max, Todd, julien, I could go on and on. Exactly 0 RSD coaches are brown. I'm sure the white guys will find some way to justify this lol

Some minorities probably don't have success anywhere in the US which is why the threads don't exist. As I have said before, no one in the history of the world has ever said "I don't like white guys".

Status
Not open for further replies.