Dating and Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon

You're a cool dude, not talking about you obviously man. Though I have witnessed that a vast majority of the black dudes on this forum who are haters seem to be over in New Jersey, New York, and the northeast. I have long thought that area is by far the most racist in the USA, the race relations there are just terrible outside of Manhattan itself and maybe Brooklyn, it's a huge part of life there where people kept asking me what my background was, no where else did I get asked as much.

I also notice that the Anti-Asian and Anti-Indian rhetoric among women seems to be quite strong there.

OP is black btw, he just seems to care a lot about who Asian and ethnic men go for obviously.

Honestly Solo, you should not have to say "woman" or defend anything, it is not worth it with these sociopaths. I mean what's the issue?

White guys can say they love latinas and Asian women, there is no beef but the second minorities say they want white women there is a f-cking problem?

I am East Asian, I exclusively go for white and exclusively end up with them. I hope more minorities follow my lead because we have a messed up double standard in America where white guys are allowed to date who they please without any issues but America loses its mind the second a hot white girl gets with a minority.

Screw that, we need MORE hot white girls going interracial in the US so we can push people's boundaries.

Lets see how that white guy dating an Asian girl feels about his yellow fever when he sees an Asian guy with a hot blonde.
Agreed brother

Blows my mind that any white guy would have trouble picking up chicks unless he looks like Matt Forney or some ****
white men are king according to media and society, this is why i laugh and scoff at white men talking about "MGTOW" or having issues banging chicks.
You seem like a cool dude don't sweat it bro, you have a lot of KBJ's on the forum or guys who Pay4Play trying to come of as players
Nothing really has changed here except that the forum has watered down in quality posters, topics and also been infiltrated by the "MGTOW crowd which is the gateway to homosexuality

Reaction score
white men are king according to media and society, this is why i laugh and scoff at white men talking about "MGTOW" or having issues banging chicks.
White guys don't exactly have it that much easier than minorities, hot blondes don't date average or even above average white dudes, most need to bring something to the table as well.

Outside of self-hating Asian girls with a laundry list of mental issues, mail order brides, and low value white women; average white guys don't have that many options. Now an average looking white guy with superb status and game can pull hot girls for sure but all men need to hit it out of the ballpark in competitive American society in order to get the finest women.

Hot blondes and hot white girls date alpha white guys in most cases.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White guys don't exactly have it that much easier than minorities, hot blondes don't date average or even above average white dudes, most need to bring something to the table as well.

Outside of self-hating Asian girls with a laundry list of mental issues, mail order brides, and low value white women; average white guys don't have that many options. Now an average looking white guy with superb status and game can pull hot girls for sure but all men need to hit it out of the ballpark in competitive American society in order to get the finest women.

Hot blondes and hot white girls date alpha white guys in most cases.
If you are an "average" white guy just have game, 2 years ago I use to go out all the time with this white guy and his pull rate was above 50%
He's 5'4 125 pounds but he was banging hot chicks regularly and oh yeah he was super duper broke, he just did the RSD game heh. He's not broke anymore and banging even hotter chicks and doesn't pay them a dime unlike Big Neil

Reaction score
Here is my take on the whole racism and preference thing.

Preferring to not date certain races isn't racist on the part of the girl but it is based off of racism that goes on in society.

For example, a hot Anglo blonde in Arizona might absolutely refuse to date Mexicans but it isn't because she hates brown skinned people, it is because the racism in Arizona is so bad that her status and image would be toast if she did.

A lot of white women don't avoid minorities because of some biological stuff, the reality is, they avoid them because of the stigma attached to being with certain minority groups in certain parts of the country (this changes based on where you are, a Mexican guy might have it easy with white girls in the midwest but tough in Arizona).

It doesn't even have to do with race, it even carries over on to age. A hot college girl might love that handsome 30 year old guy but will opt to go for a drunk dudebro who is 21 because it is more acceptable to her social circle.

So when a large amount of hot white girls in Arizona are against dating Mexicans, a large amount of hot white girls in certain southern states are against dating blacks, and a large amount of hot white girls in Toronto are against dating Indians; it isn't because of some innate attraction, it's because of stigma attached to it and hot girls (especially if they're white) care a lot about their social image.

I know the alt righters on this forum don't want to hear that but it is the truth. The main reason hot white women avoid certain minority groups is because of the stigma attached to dating them and it is the strongest in Anglo society. Outside of Anglo society it is not as strong which is why hot white women in countries like France, Germany, and Denmark date interracial a lot more compared to their American sisters.

Unless you're Arab, in which case, you have the barbaric refugees of your race to blame for your bad image.

Reaction score
If you are an "average" white guy just have game, 2 years ago I use to go out all the time with this white guy and his pull rate was above 50%
He's 5'4 125 pounds but he was banging hot chicks regularly and oh yeah he was super duper broke, he just did the RSD game heh. He's not broke anymore and banging even hotter chicks and doesn't pay them a dime unlike Big Neil

Outliers happen man, maybe you're in a friendly market, even I have seen short Asian guys pull hot girls of different races in the right market.

You're in Minneapolis, women there tend to have lower standards and it is friendly towards men in general, I doubt your friend would be able to do the same here in NYC unless he had serious status.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outliers happen man, maybe you're in a friendly market, even I have seen short Asian guys pull hot girls of different races in the right market.

You're in Minneapolis, women there tend to have lower standards and it is friendly towards men in general, I doubt your friend would be able to do the same here in NYC unless he had serious status.
lol @ Minneapolis girls having low standards, mate we have some hot chicks here it's not LA the only difference is if you got Good game you will have a chance here and white men are still kings in Minneapolis unless you are neck-beard like Matt Forney

And my buddy actually would do GREAT in New York, the guy has serious game, He Pulls in Cali and Vegas so why wouldn't he pull in NYC where the ratio of female to male is more?

Reaction score
lol @ Minneapolis girls having low standards, mate we have some hot chicks here it's not LA the only difference is if you got Good game you will have a chance here and white men are still kings in Minneapolis unless you are neck-beard like Matt Forney

And my buddy actually would do GREAT in New York, the guy has serious game, He Pulls in Cali and Vegas so why wouldn't he pull in NYC where the ratio of female to male is more?

Well you go tell that to the countless short and average looking white guys out there then.

As for my experience in Minneapolis, the Latin lover and exotic look pulls mad tail there and is the go to for hot girls, they don't seem too crazy for white guys like women in other parts of America do.

Great game is an equalizer, as I said, I have known short minorities that pull hot girls as well.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you go tell that to the countless short and average looking white guys out there then.

As for my experience in Minneapolis, the Latin lover and exotic look pulls mad tail there and is the go to for hot girls, they don't seem too crazy for white guys like women in other parts of America do.

Great game is an equalizer, as I said, I have known short minorities that pull hot girls as well.

So your latin now? lol I'm done

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not latin but going from what I have seen, girls from there go crazy for the mixed race and latino look

You just have to be somewhat aesthetic....there lot of guys out here not in shape

AND DON'T BE A THIRSTY BETA, IT'S REALLY THAT SIMPLY BE IN DECENT SHAPE HAVE TIGHT GAME AND DON'T BE A BETA!

But lets talk about being "average"

One thing I learned is why strive for being average? it seems that achieving looks/money/status/Super Saiyian Type Game is still looked as a bad thing

I don't care if you white or a minority but having those other factors help you in the game especially being a a minority.

I know a 400 pound black guys bangs hot lil blond chicks? yes he is rich yes he has status, is wrong for having those and banging hot tail?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't get it....

If your race limits your opportunity with certain women then go after the ones that you have a better chance with.

Why keep getting rejected by whatever race because your whatever race and instead pursue girls of your or whatever race likes you ?

Puzzy is puzzy....

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed brother

Blows my mind that any white guy would have trouble picking up chicks unless he looks like Matt Forney or some ****
You seem like a cool dude don't sweat it bro, you have a lot of KBJ's on the forum or guys who Pay4Play trying to come of as players
Nothing really has changed here except that the forum has watered down in quality posters, topics and also been infiltrated by the "MGTOW crowd which is the gateway to homosexuality
Disagree, you can be white and look like Quasimodo and still get laid. My friend looks like some meth head step child from Fresno, California and he still gets laid fairly easily. White men have issues in the game, but their issues aren't related to dating pool issues like us black men. I feel like with white men, 95% of the battle has been already won with women because they are white and they need to figure out how to obtain that extra 5% which is confidence and etc.. With black men, our issue is that we are door-to-door umbrella salesmen in Tucson, Arizona and most of our potential market base doesn't have the money to pay or will attempt to scam us. It does not matter how great of an umbrella salesman you are, people aren't going to want to buy an umbrella in a desert.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you see this happening? Because I don't see it.

You are all over the place in your hate for whites. Basically you hate white women who won't date you and you hate white men in general.

This is what I am talking about with the poisoned liberal mindset. You are OBSESSED with whites.

Seriously, you cannot get your mind off white women and you can't stop being angry at white men.

This is not healthy at all. Please, go seek some help.
Agreed....

However, everyone wants some good looking White with Blue Eyes....

It's because of these guys: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

The aryan race...

Funny, they were more located in Iran (Persia), India and Central Asia...

Heck, people went to war for Blondes and Blues eyes... while there were just down there where all the brown people are.

I believe colonialism left some marks.. yeah... the colonials were probably white/blue eyed due to their germanic roots or scandinavians.... also the concept of the ''aryan race'' which was beated over the bush for 200 years.

In some society... being white = you are rich because you don't work in the field like a farmer. In Japan, women put cream to look whiter and umbrella to protect themselves from the Sun,

At the end... everyone has a preference (i like tan girl), the only way you'll ever make it better, is doing it, going for the kill.... all these preconcept notions just play against you.. cause it goes in your subconcious... just like when a girl tell you something and you take it literal preventing you from gaming her like you should

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, you can be white and look like Quasimodo and still get laid. My friend looks like some meth head step child from Fresno, California and he still gets laid fairly easily. White men have issues in the game, but their issues aren't related to dating pool issues like us black men. I feel like with white men, 95% of the battle has been already won with women because they are white and they need to figure out how to obtain that extra 5% which is confidence and etc.. With black men, our issue is that we are door-to-door umbrella salesmen in Tucson, Arizona and most of our potential market base doesn't have the money to pay or will attempt to scam us. It does not matter how great of an umbrella salesman you are, people aren't going to want to buy an umbrella in a desert.
If you read my earlier post we basically agree...like I said white guys have it the easiest no clue why a white dude would ever join mgtow

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the people that notice this "racism" are the biggest racists. Most people go through their life not paying attention to race but you guys are over here saying certain girls get together and decide which races they dont want. Maybe its just your attitude...

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the people that notice this "racism" are the biggest racists. Most people go through their life not paying attention to race but you guys are over here saying certain girls get together and decide which races they dont want. Maybe its just your attitude...
Yup...they are the biggest racists..

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read my earlier post we basically agree...like I said white guys have it the easiest no clue why a white dude would ever join mgtow
lol I was jokingly disagreeing but you didn't catch on haha

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm speaking from experience so of course its subjective. I've seen white guys pull that you would assume wouldn't. I'm biased heh, white men are kings in the field. Not angry about it. I look at things pragmatically.
This is why I think we need a separate board for minorities because essentially game works for white men, but really doesn't matter for black men. Our issue is mainly a scarcity issue.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I would usually come in and make the case for how there is a double standard to where minorities, especially non-black minorities, can't admit on this forum that they love white women but white men are free to express their preference for all races but lets get to the point. As an East Asian guy who has gone exclusively for white women, ends up with them exclusively, and refuses to go for anything else.

Even I read through the posts and there was no whining, just wanting to know why things are the way they are, just wanting to have that discussion but apparently its whining to you.

Why the f-ck do you care so much OP?

We know you're not going to spit out any helpful information soon and I see you posting on So Suave way too much for me to even believe you're living anywhere close to a life worth emulating.

Not just OP but why do black users on here as well as black guys in real life care so much?

Is it a way to limit competition?

I can see why white guys (despite going for all races themselves) are strongly against ethnic men going for white women but why black guys? I notice that the majority of the users on here who get all uppity and lose their cool over Asian, Indian, and ethnic men wanting white women are not just white men but also black men.

TBH, as an Asian guy I have stopped discussing my dating life with my black friends because so many want to take their beef with white people and attempt to get me to stop chasing white women. I really don't get why black guys on this forum and even in real life have such a grudge against non-black minorities for going after white women and most all, why the h3ll are you telling us how to live our lives?

You don't see me telling you to stick with black women, why are you trying to put a gun to my head and tell me to stop chasing white girls.

You don't see any of us ethnic guys telling black guys or white guys to stop chasing who they want so why the f-ck do you have a beef with us going after white girls.

What difference does this thread make anyways OP?

You're not telling ethnic guys how to get white girls and I doubt you're ever going to.

You're not going to stop those of us who want white girls to all of a sudden have an epiphany and stop going for them.

I mean how dull and pathetic does your life have to be to where you are that desperate to stop telling a group of men to stop chasing white women? Answer that question OP and other losers who actually liked his post.

How pathetic and how much of a joke does your life have to be to where you are so desperate to stop Asian and ethnic men from chasing white women?

I don't get how guys like OP can live anywhere close to a decent life let alone give others advice when this is what is on their f-ckin agenda.

You don't see me telling black guys who to chase yet for some reason the black users on this forum have a grudge against other minority groups for chasing white women. Why not talk about problems in your own community instead of attempting to live the lives of Asian and brown men for them?

Before claiming you will date an 8 of any race, put yourself in a position where an 8 of any would want to date you OP. Start by trying to dictate what other guys like and fix your own pathetic life first dude.
Lol, shut your ass. I'm THRIVING bro.

You wish you had my life. And I'm not even on this site that often. Clearly you are.

I don't care if minorities want to date WHITE women. I'm just pointing out how they complain about rejection from WHITE women, while they reject minority women at the same time. Its a joke.

If you have enough MONEY you can date any race you want though. Get your finances together if you think your options are too limited right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.