No, You Are NOT On Her High Score List

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to get her comfortable with you enough so that whenever she is with you, she feels like how she did when she was younger and new to love.
See, I'd like to skip the hard work and just start at the beginning where she's still new to love. I completely understand what you're saying, but I honestly don't believe that any woman can get back to the phase where they were young and naive when it comes to dating.

who says that you need to to even fill up that void or leave it deeper than her original top scorer? Why not create a whole new void in her instead?
Again, I completely understand this. Punch a new hole in her emotions and make her love it. I've been able to do it, and it's always great to see it happen. However, women who have been on the c0ck carousel are slow to allow themselves to be vulnerable, and they'll never be able to feel the same way about a man again, although I believe that a woman can have her "reset" button pushed after menopause. I've seen senior women fall in love who are well past their good looks.

-Once she has that man up there, it is very difficult to get to the top
-She will likely always want to return to him
-More partners = more steps in the ladder = each with increasing difficulty
-The longer this guy remains at the top, the greater chance he stays there... after a couple years, it might as well be permanent
Yup, I agree with all of this. The problem with the guy at the top is his rating is going to continue going up, simply because of all the fvcking losers sitting at the bottom of her list making him look magnificent.

if she has always been the dumper, is there a lower chance she has someone that has a strong hold on the top?
That's an interesting thing to ponder. I've always found that women have a reason to dump a guy, but I'd think that having a guy at the top would just give them another reason to be the "dumper". If the new men in her life don't compare giving her emotional fluctuation, confidence, and sexual pleasure, they're going to get dumped.

Can men knock themselves off the list?
I don't think a guy at (or near) the top can completely fall off the list. Perhaps he'll eventually lose points and sit somewhere in the middle. The only exception is the new men in her life who are sitting at the bottom. The ones she had previously taken a slight interest in will get displaced by other new men. A few will start climbing, but many will fall off the bottom.

The only one that comes accross as a potential to be at the top, when she ended it, he turned into a complete AFC stalker.
In your case, it's very possible that he'll end up being in second, perhaps third place. She probably still remembers all the things she likes about him, but if the ending dragged on too long and caused her a lot of negative feelings, she's going to have a bad aftertaste whenever she thinks about him. That's pretty much what I see whenever my GF mentions her first BF.

The man who cuts contact and moves on has a better chance at holding his place on the list than a man who grovels and begs for her return.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man who cuts contact and moves on has a better chance at holding his place on the list than a man who grovels and begs for her return.
I bet it would be a pleasant surprise for her if he went full ghost, self-improved like a ninja, upped his SMV, and she finds out through the grape vine... what came of him. As in, he turned rejection into strength to be a better man. Not with the intention of crawling back up her ladder... god no... rather with the intention of growing the self-respect in himself that he lacked... paving the way for abundance down the road.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet it would be a pleasant surprise for her if he went full ghost, self-improved like a ninja and upped his SMV and she founds out through the grape vine. As in, he turned rejection into strength to be a better man. Not with the intention of crawling back up her ladder... god no... rather with the intention of growing the self-respect in himself that he lacked... paving the way for abundance down the road.
See, I've done that with one particular woman, but I took it a step further... I let her contact me, and I hung out with her a bunch of times. Then I fvcked other women who were younger and more attractive. I might be the one sitting at the top of her list now (I was the second guy she fvcked), but I have no way to verify my position.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the theory of wanting a girl who is "less used" is imprinted in us all for a very good reason, just listen to your gut, instinct, everything tells us that we want a woman with little experience. A virgin for sale at the auction house would ALWAYS go for more than someone who is not if they had the same looks.

Also, the very thing in sleeping with many men is not a feminine action by default, it should only be possible if their man died in a tribal war or by a wild animal etc. A harem is something for a king, the alfa male in society, not for a weak creature who has a high chance of dying just from getting pregnant and giving birth (not long ago) Hard and masculine traits they get, but still as unsure on the inside. Its like they get all the punishment in the world for wasting their feminine gift, nature making sure their dreams of meeting the perfect guy is forever an illusion as they are now hooked on the validation seeking c0ck carousel above all.

Boys become men when working hard to improve ourselves and get pssy, the feminine can never be rewarded for not doing anything (spreading your legs)

We men start at level 1 and have to find a way out the labyrinth with a map that says WOMEN ARE GODS, they start at level 10 and have to understand why fukin many guys is not good. Both get hurt and fuked up a lot more than what should have been necessary for a well working society, at least a more fair one.

Its the only thing I have admired the muslims for in older age, they kept control over women.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, I'd like to skip the hard work and just start at the beginning where she's still new to love. I completely understand what you're saying, but I honestly don't believe that any woman can get back to the phase where they were young and naive when it comes to dating.

Again, I completely understand this. Punch a new hole in her emotions and make her love it. I've been able to do it, and it's always great to see it happen. However, women who have been on the c0ck carousel are slow to allow themselves to be vulnerable, and they'll never be able to feel the same way about a man again, although I believe that a woman can have her "reset" button pushed after menopause. I've seen senior women fall in love who are well past their good looks.
Then why say it is impossible to be on her high score list if she has slept with more than 4 people?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why say it is impossible to be on her high score list if she has slept with more than 4 people?
I never said it was impossible. Very unlikely, but never impossible. Also, we're generally talking about women who still have their looks intact. Most of us have no desire to fvck a senior citizen.

The issue of menopause is a strange and mysterious one to me. Women go through a transformation where their estrogen levels decrease. A lack of estrogen can make women smart, wise, and potentially capable of letting go of the men who once captivated their imaginations and fantasies.

Regardless, I still have no desire to fvck a wrinkled, grey pvssy.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although your list has good points, Desdi, isnt it a dangerous mindfuk for us to even dream of having a semi-virgin woman to settle down with? This is every mans fantasy, but when the attractive girls gets fuked from age 13 it is impossible for them to not become sloots at 20 +, its just on a lottery level to get a high value girl stick with just one or a couple of boyfriends from 13-20+. It seems we must choose to have an average looking "cute" girl instead of that woman you dream of, and several handsome men actually do this too now.

Lets say we do get a young woman even when we hit 30 + and are ready to settle down like you did Desdi, wouldnt a semi-clever woman lie about her sexual encounters if we had high value to her? If Dicaprio asked a woman he met at a bar how many she slept with before unbuttoning her jeans later at the hotel room she would 100% lie in my opinion. It would be her future life, her future childrens life and their good genetics from Dicaprio on the line, a lie would be worth it.

How can we even trust a word from a woman without a lie detector test, even then they could learn to fool it, no? I know I am never going to ask a woman again because I simply dont believe a word they say. I go by the feeling they give me, the gut feeling, the instinct. Just like a woman who can smell if you are poor with women and unsure of yourself I think we can also do the same with dirty low value women we cant trust our resources with. It reaks.

My ex gave me about 1/3 of her total number when I first asked her.(10) I even warmed up the situation, pretended to be carefree about sex so to make her relax, even then she had enough reference experiences to know that a man hates to hear a high number of partners by instinct, so she increased her value to me simply by lying. It is actually biologically incredibly cruel to lie to a man about something like this. I ofc knew she was lying, so I laughed a bit in a c0cky way, and said I know that is not true. I helped her with a number and she said between 20-30 as I didnt want a specific number in my mind, and then she said her friend had 60 + in her defense lol.

For now I think I will just try to go for whatever makes me feel good, and end it if it does not sooth me anymore. I cant afford to think about the list atm as my SMV is not high enough, but perhaps when I am at your age Desdi;)

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although your list has good points, Desdi, isnt it a dangerous mindfuk for us to even dream of having a semi-virgin woman to settle down with? This is every mans fantasy, but when the attractive girls gets fuked from age 13 it is impossible for them to not become sloots at 20 +, its just on a lottery level to get a high value girl stick with just one or a couple of boyfriends from 13-20+. It seems we must choose to have an average looking "cute" girl instead of that woman you dream of, and several handsome men actually do this too now.

Lets say we do get a young woman even when we hit 30 + and are ready to settle down like you did Desdi, wouldnt a semi-clever woman lie about her sexual encounters if we had high value to her? If Dicaprio asked a woman he met at a bar how many she slept with before unbuttoning her jeans later at the hotel room she would 100% lie in my opinion. It would be her future life, her future childrens life and their good genetics from Dicaprio on the line, a lie would be worth it.

How can we even trust a word from a woman without a lie detector test, even then they could learn to fool it, no? I know I am never going to ask a woman again because I simply dont believe a word they say. I go by the feeling they give me, the gut feeling, the instinct. Just like a woman who can smell if you are poor with women and unsure of yourself I think we can also do the same with dirty low value women we cant trust our resources with. It reaks.

My ex gave me about 1/3 of her total number when I first asked her.(10) I even warmed up the situation, pretended to be carefree about sex so to make her relax, even then she had enough reference experiences to know that a man hates to hear a high number of partners by instinct, so she increased her value to me simply by lying. It is actually biologically incredibly cruel to lie to a man about something like this. I ofc knew she was lying, so I laughed a bit in a c0cky way, and said I know that is not true. I helped her with a number and she said between 20-30 as I didnt want a specific number in my mind, and then she said her friend had 60 + in her defense lol.

For now I think I will just try to go for whatever makes me feel good, and end it if it does not sooth me anymore. I cant afford to think about the list atm as my SMV is not high enough, but perhaps when I am at your age Desdi;)
I will tell you this: I never understood men's fixation with the rating system. Why do you need to care if the girl that's with you is considered an 8 by most people? There is much more in play in a male-female dynamic in human beings in the modern world than just looks and that all gets left aside. I mean, she may be a 5 in most people's books, but she's a 8 or a 9 in mine because it's not all about looks. Maybe I feel her the most and we have chemistry together and she cooks and cleans for me and is a nice, calm person with minimum bull**** that does not invade my privacy. I would not change that for any 8 or 9 that people here talk about.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a very big difference between concerning yourself with a woman, and concerning yourself with women plural.
Eh, I consider it self-deprecating. Women should be worried about their position in YOUR list, not contrariwise. The minute I begin to think about my position in women's agendas, I have already lost frame (and self-respect).

Frame & Self-Respect supersede Position.

I act in accordance with my chosen path and if that doesn't agree with a particular woman or women, that's their problem; I will replace with no afterthought, and continue on my paved road. This is the essence of DGAF and outcome independence.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt it a dangerous mindfuk for us to even dream of having a semi-virgin woman to settle down with?
I believe that it can be accomplished, but that's something that you'll have to work and most likely travel for. Personally, I think travelling to find myself a good woman would be putting too much effort into it. I'd rather remain single and jump from woman to woman.

It seems we must choose to have an average looking "cute" girl instead of that woman you dream of, and several handsome men actually do this too now.
I understand the desire to want it all. However, I think it's an extremely rare thing to have. The only way I can see it happening (and how I've actually seen it happen) is that you meet your life-long partner in high school. The law prevents us from fvcking women who are under 18, so you have a legal boundary to deal with. Finding an attractive virgin who's 18 or older is a challenge.

If you haven't met your long-term partner in high school, you'll have to make some sacrifices. You can either have an attractive GF who's had multiple c0cks inside of her and has a man firmly fixed at the top of her HSL, or you can find a woman who's not as high on the looks scale who has a low (or non-existent) partner count and no man permanently fixed at the top of her HSL.

Lets say we do get a young woman even when we hit 30 + and are ready to settle down like you did Desdi, wouldnt a semi-clever woman lie about her sexual encounters if we had high value to her?
You have to take the whole woman into account because you cannot rely on what she tells you. Her actions will speak louder than words. If she lies or exaggerates other things, you can bet she's going to lie about her past partners. Women will generally avoid telling you how many men they've been with, so you have to guess by the things she tells you about them and how she performs in the bedroom. If she's kinda lousy and/or inexperienced in bed, you'll realise that she has a low partner count.

Women should be worried about their position in YOUR list, not contrariwise. The minute I begin to think about my position in women's agendas, I have already lost frame (and self-respect).
The purpose of analysing her HSL is to figure out her value as a long term partner. A woman who's been alpha-widowed by the guy at the top of her list is damaged goods and not worthy of long term investment.

But I also agree that she should be worried about how she stands with you. Women who have you at the top of their list will be concerned about how satisfied you are with her, and they will work to please you and keep you in their life. Your position on her list will dictate how concerned she is about where she stands with you. It works both ways. A woman who doesn't have you at the top won't care as much about pissing you off, because you're not as good as the guy at the top of her list (and you never will be).

I never understood men's fixation with the rating system. Why do you need to care if the girl that's with you is considered an 8 by most people?
This is the true meaning of independence and freedom. So your friend doesn't consider your GF hot. So what? If you're satisfied with how she treats you and she pushes enough attraction buttons for you, then your friend can go fvck himself. Too many people (including the men here) value themselves upon how others view them. We should be evaluating ourselves based on our accomplishments and the things we've worked for. We shouldn't be bettering ourselves to make others like us, we should be doing it to make our lives happier and stress-free. A hot woman who treats you like a piece of 5hit does not coincide with that goal.

Find a woman that fits into the kind of lifestyle you want. Mine comes along for the ride and makes my life easier, and that's what I want. If things should ever change and she starts making my life difficult and miserable, then she gets the boot.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that it can be accomplished, but that's something that you'll have to work and most likely travel for. Personally, I think travelling to find myself a good woman would be putting too much effort into it. I'd rather remain single and jump from woman to woman.

I understand the desire to want it all. However, I think it's an extremely rare thing to have. The only way I can see it happening (and how I've actually seen it happen) is that you meet your life-long partner in high school. The law prevents us from fvcking women who are under 18, so you have a legal boundary to deal with. Finding an attractive virgin who's 18 or older is a challenge.

If you haven't met your long-term partner in high school, you'll have to make some sacrifices. You can either have an attractive GF who's had multiple c0cks inside of her and has a man firmly fixed at the top of her HSL, or you can find a woman who's not as high on the looks scale who has a low (or non-existent) partner count and no man permanently fixed at the top of her HSL.

You have to take the whole woman into account because you cannot rely on what she tells you. Her actions will speak louder than words. If she lies or exaggerates other things, you can bet she's going to lie about her past partners. Women will generally avoid telling you how many men they've been with, so you have to guess by the things she tells you about them and how she performs in the bedroom. If she's kinda lousy and/or inexperienced in bed, you'll realise that she has a low partner count.

The purpose of analysing her HSL is to figure out her value as a long term partner. A woman who's been alpha-widowed by the guy at the top of her list is damaged goods and not worthy of long term investment.

But I also agree that she should be worried about how she stands with you. Women who have you at the top of their list will be concerned about how satisfied you are with her, and they will work to please you and keep you in their life. Your position on her list will dictate how concerned she is about where she stands with you. It works both ways. A woman who doesn't have you at the top won't care as much about pissing you off, because you're not as good as the guy at the top of her list (and you never will be).

This is the true meaning of independence and freedom. So your friend doesn't consider your GF hot. So what? If you're satisfied with how she treats you and she pushes enough attraction buttons for you, then your friend can go fvck himself. Too many people (including the men here) value themselves upon how others view them. We should be evaluating ourselves based on our accomplishments and the things we've worked for. We shouldn't be bettering ourselves to make others like us, we should be doing it to make our lives happier and stress-free. A hot woman who treats you like a piece of 5hit does not coincide with that goal.

Find a woman that fits into the kind of lifestyle you want. Mine comes along for the ride and makes my life easier, and that's what I want. If things should ever change and she starts making my life difficult and miserable, then she gets the boot.
I agree 100%. Finding a feminine woman who is attractive (6-7) enough for you, loyal, submissive,gives you no drama and sexually satisfies you is essentially more rare than hot pvssy nowadays.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You just have to create a deep void on a different alpha level. Otherwise, you're just second place. Second place is first loser.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will tell you this: I never understood men's fixation with the rating system. Why do you need to care if the girl that's with you is considered an 8 by most people? There is much more in play in a male-female dynamic in human beings in the modern world than just looks and that all gets left aside. I mean, she may be a 5 in most people's books, but she's a 8 or a 9 in mine because it's not all about looks. Maybe I feel her the most and we have chemistry together and she cooks and cleans for me and is a nice, calm person with minimum bull**** that does not invade my privacy. I would not change that for any 8 or 9 that people here talk about.
I agree, and Im not obsessed with it either, luckily. It just seems hopeless at times when you encounter super mediocre chicks with attitudes, and I am not rating myself that high either by SMV but daaaym these young chicks believe they are all that, turns me off hard.

Random late nigth rant: Im 29, took me all these years to have the guts to start hitting on women I dont know on a shopping center etc. Im starting to turn myself into this rejection-machine, Im getting addicted to the pain lol. Im not stopping until I get a yes. I have had so many rejections these last couple of months, but I am going to make it guys, also so I can be a role model for other old virgins with fuked up brains as well.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and Im not obsessed with it either, luckily. It just seems hopeless at times when you encounter super mediocre chicks with attitudes, and I am not rating myself that high either by SMV but daaaym these young chicks believe they are all that, turns me off hard.

Random late nigth rant: Im 29, took me all these years to have the guts to start hitting on women I dont know on a shopping center etc. Im starting to turn myself into this rejection-machine, Im getting addicted to the pain lol. Im not stopping until I get a yes. I have had so many rejections these last couple of months, but I am going to make it guys, also so I can be a role model for other old virgins with fuked up brains as well.
You can do it, we support you, been there done that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn how to make them squirt for the first time in their life = Top of their list

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its funny that out of all of the woman in my phone right now, the ones that I know I could meet up with this week and smash all fall into one category:

I either fvcked them and then went cold and indifferent or I ghosted them after fvcking them. Every single one. Not that I treated them like shyte, I just didnt give a shyte after fvcking them.

Its almost like they know I am bad for them but they cant resist. Remember when you were a kid and someone said "Dont touch that". What did you do? You went and touched it as soon as they werent looking. Women (who are treated as children by DJs) do the same thing. They know better. They know the outcome is bad but they just cant resist.

One of the biggest falses on this board from new members who are beta and in search of help is they think guys have to be nice, caring and thoughtful and chase a woman to get the woman. My philosophy that has worked like a charm is this- when I know a woman has interest in me I show interest back. I am nice, fun and laid back. I get the goods. Once I fvck them, unless I am considering some what of a steady thing with them I go colder, distant and indifferent. I have 3 chicks right now who will initiate messaging me once a week. All 3 I could call and meet up with and smash this week.

I am not saying that you cant be nice, caring and thoughtful.....but if you want a woman to keep her interest up you cant do it all the time. Save that stuff for after she has earned it little by little.

Good thread @Desdinova

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Desdinova If you haven't been together or had ANY contact in 5.5 years but she is still telling mutual people how bad you were to her and making blog and FB posts about you, is that a sign you might be at the top?

Billtx49

Reaction score
@Desdinova If you haven't been together or had ANY contact in 5.5 years but she is still telling mutual people how bad you were to her and making blog and FB posts about you, is that a sign you might be at the top?
It might not be that he’s at the top of her list, but it’s a definite sign that he a had a very high level of emotional impact on her…

Last edited: