Tinder dates

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Super likes shouldn't be wasted on attractive girls, use it rather trying to get matches with avg or slightly above avg girls, expats, solo travellers, etc
I agree that if you were to use the super like use it on the cuter average girls but even those are rockstars on tinder funny enough, so I believe your frame will be weakened anyway. This is just based on my experience where I come from, my next experiment is to try another country, preferably a big city and compare everything.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think women are more selective with who they right swipe?..

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that if you were to use the super like use it on the cuter average girls but even those are rockstars on tinder funny enough, so I believe your frame will be weakened anyway. This is just based on my experience where I come from, my next experiment is to try another country, preferably a big city and compare everything.

Is ok to add girls you matched with on facebook or snapchat ?
Or is that a no go ?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Or is that a no go ?
That's creepy dude. You matched......send them a quick message and let them respond. If they don't, move on to the ones that do.

How can you be allusive and busy and make them chase you if you are throwing yourself out there like that?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or is that a no go ?
If she likes you she will add you dont worry about that. Its feminine to chase, let them escalate if they want to. If your facebook has low status and bad pictures its actually no point in accepting her friend request until you know her better. She wants to see how many likes your pictures have so she can link you to her friends and get their approval etc. Make up an excuse like "I only add people I know well or I am close to" or some crap if this is the chase, I should have done this the last time my date added me there. Make no mistake, they will stalk your profile if interested and see your friends etc, if you have low status there they will find out at once.

Best thing you can have on facebook is tons of likes from girls and even comments from them under your picture. Then she will know you are a player and fall in love with you and try to capture you. Sadly I never gave a fuk about facebook until like a year ago.

Hector1

Reaction score
I have a success rate (success = date) of roughly 30% with super likes (total count), if I stick to my own rules avoiding cute/hot girls and focusing on avg girls it is more like 50% (this means almost half of them like me back and agree on a date). Currently, I am talking to a girl I super liked, and we have already scheduled a date. If you super like a girl, and you chat with her casually, she will basically "forget" that you super liked her after a day or so and treat you like any other match.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a success rate (success = date) of roughly 30% with super likes (total count), if I stick to my own rules avoiding cute/hot girls and focusing on avg girls it is more like 50% (this means almost half of them like me back and agree on a date). Currently, I am talking to a girl I super liked, and we have already scheduled a date. If you super like a girl, and you chat with her casually, she will basically "forget" that you super liked her after a day or so and treat you like any other match.
Nice. I will try to super like average girls more :) How is your profile though, good pics?

Hector1

Reaction score
Nice. I will try to super like average girls more :) How is your profile though, good pics?
I experimented a lot here, trial and error, my photos are avg but I experienced more success when I added a specific profile photo of me which shows me in a more adventurous situation (I took this photo inside a military helicopter when I was touring an aircraft carrier) wearing olive cargo pants, a shirt and heavy head phones around my neck - my brother told me it appears as I was working for an NGO or somethig, doing slightly adventurous work abroad for a good cause maybe (busy saving the world!) - I didn't intend this... I was going for a more military look originally, also I added "Non-smoker" as additional info. I think I am getting more quality matches because of these changes, not sure which one did the trick, because I made these changes at the same time.

Last edited:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Adventurous, good cause, perhaps even a bit bad boy cause of military, authority. That picture alone is better than all of mine already lol, good job. Its about creating feelings for them, sounds like u did the trick there.

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I forgot to add the time limit. In my experience, if an answer doesnt come rather quickly, within hours, its usually over. If I dont get an answer within 24 hours I remove them, I also find it disrespectful so it turns me off a lot. There are no excuses for a girl not to see your message within that time limit if she is single and ready to hookup, which is what you want. If Dicaprio matched her on tinder she would answer within seconds even if she was in the shower or in a funeral, girls have their phones with them ALL them time. I just came home from the gym and this semi-ugly chick with a nice butt was lying on the floor and typing like hell, I just think it looks ridiculous but they love attention from the right guy.

I have tried this many times and the girls I have gone to a date with or s3xed (still not good enough field experience when it comes to s3x off of tinder cause of very bad pictures and smaller cities but I have done everything with what I currently have, and I am very aware of what I need to fix, working on physique and school atm but will get better pictures soon) have always responded within a few hours.

Its hard to judge when we dont know the messages, but a kiss emoji is a good sign, but then 24 hours is very bad. Which makes me wonder, what was it that she was suppose to reply to? Cause if you threw in a boring comment after her kiss emoji, she didnt feel a need to respond to it, but again, I dont know what you said. Anyway, someone who is interested enough will reply to you even if its a boring comment. Like I mentioned, the girl that will travel several hours to see me (for now, said she bought the ticket) answered after my "Hey" opener rather quickly and even after my other boring comments about what I was eating after the gym. Point it when I look at it now its just clear that she is helping me cause she was interested lol. It is suppose to be easy, its just so rare it happens that we forget.

What you can try to do is make a comeback from your comment by straight up asking her out and wait another 24 hours. "Hey Im going to xyz, you should join me, lets get to know each other". Something chill. The odds are low now though. GL anyway!

Remember last week I told you about a match I got and she hadn't replied for over 24h ?

Well out of the blue she sent me a message like 15 minutes ago saying "Hey you little frenchy :) " (She is german and i live in france). She did not comment on my previous message either.

To be honest I am confused right now, got any ideas ?

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I forgot to add the time limit. In my experience, if an answer doesnt come rather quickly, within hours, its usually over. If I dont get an answer within 24 hours I remove them, I also find it disrespectful so it turns me off a lot. There are no excuses for a girl not to see your message within that time limit if she is single and ready to hookup, which is what you want. If Dicaprio matched her on tinder she would answer within seconds even if she was in the shower or in a funeral, girls have their phones with them ALL them time. I just came home from the gym and this semi-ugly chick with a nice butt was lying on the floor and typing like hell, I just think it looks ridiculous but they love attention from the right guy.

I have tried this many times and the girls I have gone to a date with or s3xed (still not good enough field experience when it comes to s3x off of tinder cause of very bad pictures and smaller cities but I have done everything with what I currently have, and I am very aware of what I need to fix, working on physique and school atm but will get better pictures soon) have always responded within a few hours.

Its hard to judge when we dont know the messages, but a kiss emoji is a good sign, but then 24 hours is very bad. Which makes me wonder, what was it that she was suppose to reply to? Cause if you threw in a boring comment after her kiss emoji, she didnt feel a need to respond to it, but again, I dont know what you said. Anyway, someone who is interested enough will reply to you even if its a boring comment. Like I mentioned, the girl that will travel several hours to see me (for now, said she bought the ticket) answered after my "Hey" opener rather quickly and even after my other boring comments about what I was eating after the gym. Point it when I look at it now its just clear that she is helping me cause she was interested lol. It is suppose to be easy, its just so rare it happens that we forget.

What you can try to do is make a comeback from your comment by straight up asking her out and wait another 24 hours. "Hey Im going to xyz, you should join me, lets get to know each other". Something chill. The odds are low now though. GL anyway!

Remember last week i got a match and she did not reply for over 24h even though she showed interest?

Well about 15 minutes ago she sent me a message out of the blue "Hey you little frenchy :)" with no reply to my previous message. (She is German and i live in france).

To be honest I am a little confused because I was not expecting her to message me at all.
What do you think? Some kind of sh!ttest maybe?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a weak comeback for 1 week ghosting, but I dont know the conversation you had back and forth before she gave u the wait but that wouldnt work for me so I would have dropped her 24 hours after my last line if it was a question in particular. You want to see her in person asap

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success on tinder for men is predominantly about one thing. Volume.

The guys I know with the most lays efficiently sift through matches. If she isn't on it within a reasonable time frame, discard and catch another.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've learned over the few years I started online dating - less is more. Less chit-chat, more banging.

I see people here saying they ask for the number within 10-20 messages, I get the number within 2-3 messages without asking for it.

It takes most guys a whole week/month to bang the tinder dates, I bang them on the same day or within 3 days depending on my schedule or her location. Within the conversation you shouldn't be asking personal questions but steering it towards her coming to your place, isn't that what you want? I have a list of Tinder women who I can choose from to bang at any time because they already know I want to fvck them.

It's not because I'm attractive, I'm just an average looking guy. You need to realise that when she swipes right you're in control, and you need to move swiftly because she's still swiping on other guys too. You waste time she'll lose interest fast.

*note - when the first thing you see on her bio is her Instragram, Twitter and Snapchat username - you have an attention wh0re on your hands.

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've learned over the few years I started online dating - less is more. Less chit-chat, more banging.

I see people here saying they ask for the number within 10-20 messages, I get the number within 2-3 messages without asking for it.

It takes most guys a whole week/month to bang the tinder dates, I bang them on the same day or within 3 days depending on my schedule or her location. Within the conversation you shouldn't be asking personal questions but steering it towards her coming to your place, isn't that what you want? I have a list of Tinder women who I can choose from to bang at any time because they already know I want to fvck them.

It's not because I'm attractive, I'm just an average looking guy. You need to realise that when she swipes right you're in control, and you need to move swiftly because she's still swiping on other guys too. You waste time she'll lose interest fast.

*note - when the first thing you see on her bio is her Instragram, Twitter and Snapchat username - you have an attention wh0re on your hands.
What can you say of girls who have a rely long bio saying what they like etc.. But no insta/snap accounts ?

Glassguy

Reaction score
What can you say of girls who have a rely long bio saying what they like etc.. But no insta/snap accounts ?
Are you wanting to send snaps or fvck her?

Use your imagination if she isnt giving you enough ammo.

"Hey _____, I had an amazing weekend filled with fun and excitement. How was yours?"

"Hey _____, I am going out on my boat this weekend. Do you prefer beer, whisky or wine so I'll know what to bring along...unless you dont like fun and sun ;) "