Tips on seducing the elderly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtygoat

Banned
Reaction score
Good day gentlemen.

Are there any useful tips I can acquire from this website on seducing the elderly? Perhaps out of their retirement savings, pensions, or grandchildren's funds?

I was thinking of becoming an orderly in a nursing home or home care provider or even cold call scamming them for easy pickings.

I'm not looking to get my hooves caught in the cookie jar. White knights keep your morals out of this thread.

DirtyGoat

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize they already have laws against this stuff right? This was a hot thing to be into like 10 years ago. Not only are you a whanabe criminal, you're a a whanabe hasbeen criminal poser.

Dirtygoat

Banned
Reaction score
You do realize they already have laws against this stuff right? This was a hot thing to be into like 10 years ago. Not only are you a whanabe criminal, you're a a whanabe hasbeen criminal poser.
I'm not looking to fornicate with them. Just seduce them out of their life savings.

They can't hold on to money forever. Might as well share the wealth with a man who showers them with praise, affirmations, company and paid for good looks.

Don't be a killjoy.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day gentlemen.

Are there any useful tips I can acquire from this website on seducing the elderly? Perhaps out of their retirement savings, pensions, or grandchildren's funds?

I was thinking of becoming an orderly in a nursing home or home care provider or even cold call scamming them for easy pickings.

I'm not looking to get my hooves caught in the cookie jar. White knights keep your morals out of this thread.

DirtyGoat
Seducing the elderly out of their savings? You should be banned from SS and any other forums that you posted this BS criminal crap on!

Dirtygoat

Banned
Reaction score
Seducing the elderly out of their savings? You should be banned from SS and any other forums that you posted this BS criminal crap on!
Spare us the guilt trip sonny.

Let's not pretend the dwellers of this forum have never tried to lift a few extra bucks out of their grannies purse.

None of you are boy scouts.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Let's not pretend the dwellers of this forum have never tried to lift a few extra bucks out of their grannies purse."

I think we were all salty reading this, but now this is ****ing hilarious. 10\10 troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.