How can I incorporate meeting new women

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 and recently just finished school for the summer. I won't be going to my university again until September. Therefore, I've found a full time job monday-friday 5:00 pm - 1:00 am. I will be working out from 12 pm - 2:30 ish PM on these days. I also have 75 community hours to do at a community recreational centre during weekend mornings. The remainder of the time on Saturday will be allocated towards partying and etc. Sunday is pretty much my only off day except for community hours during the morning.

I know parties aren't the best place to meet high quality women, other than for hook ups. So I was wondering where I could meet potential LTR's or unicorns. I'm focusing on myself first but i wouldn't mind a couple extra plates to juggle in the meantime.

Recently I dropped most of my plates so I'm pretty much at a fresh start. I never used to work during school so I had enough time to focus on my social life. With all these extra responsibilities my social life is going to be cut down significantly.

I'm an attractive guy with above average facial features and a shredded body. Only disadvantage is that I'm Indian in a community which favours caucasians but I don't really meet that many girls who discriminate since I kinda make up for it.

My confidence has gone through the roof so approaching women isn't an issue, just looking for being in the proximity of as many beautiful women as I can be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
At your age, and with everything that you have going on, I am not sure why you would want an LTR. I wasted many years on an LTR close to that age. Granted, I was baited and trapped by a predator (I was a Christian, naive, white knight at the time who had a good job and no social life because it was 3rd shift,) but if I could turn back time, there is no way in h3ll that I would seek an LTR at that age.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
At your age, and with everything that you have going on, I am not sure why you would want an LTR. I wasted many years on an LTR close to that age. Granted, I was baited and trapped by a predator (I was a Christian, naive, white knight at the time who had a good job and no social life because it was 3rd shift,) but if I could turn back time, there is no way in h3ll that I would seek an LTR at that age.
I wasnt really planning on being exclusive any time soon tho. After my remaining 2 years of university I've got to go over seas for my graduate school program. My career won't really be set until 27-30ish as it'll take this long for my education and applying for licenses and etc.

I learned that it's best to find women while they're already young, as they lose their Femininity and pureness over time.

So i was planning on having a potential LTR still in contact, while I splin other plates over seas.

The LTR candidate would be someone making a similar income as me, as I don't really look forward to romance and all that other bs. Just a successful and beautiful women

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't think of a single LTR I've stumbled into while actually looking for an LTR. Just spin plates. If you're screening, then screen.