Any other guys on here like this when it comes to picking a new city?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
I am Hispanic (but don't look white) and a funny thing has happened to me in the last year or so. What has happened is that I have started to really look into the cities that I would like to live in the future. Not just look into in terms of costs but also in terms of culture, dating culture, race relations, quality of women, and most importantly how men of my background would do on the dating scene there.

A few months ago I had this amazing job opportunity in Arizona but at the last second decided not to take it because of the horror stories I've heard about being a Hispanic man there. Visited a few times and noticed just by people watching how I saw latinas with white guys but didn't see it the other way around which told me that Hispanic guys must have it tough there. It seemed like Hispanic guys in general were not doing so well there.

It's not just that, some of these areas I would legit love to live in like Colorado for example but I have to really see how I fit into that state or city. I have heard how in Colorado, a lot of people tend to look down on "Mexicans" and that makes some of the hot girls there avoid Hispanic men unless of course the latino looks white.

I have come to realize that the state/city and its culture have such a big impact on dating for us guys who are not white. Even if we are cool and above average, we still seem to have a hard ceiling in certain areas. I always felt like if I was to move to Arizona, I would have a low ceiling and be stuck fighting for scraps solely based off of my ethnic appearance while in some other states it wouldn't be that way.

Currently I am deciding between Chicago, Seattle, and NYC for the future.

Has anyone else really started to pay attention to this sort of stuff?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Middle class girls, with a conservative background, love darker skinned guys in Arizona. Height does matter though. So if you're 5'10+, darker skinned but not black, then you should try it.

Conservatives states, and conservative women in general, seem to be more lenient with anyone who isn't white(as ironic as that sounds).

Asians also do well. Not sure about Indians or Blacks.

But if you're going for latinas then I'm not sure. This only applies to white girls.

Reaction score
Feels good to be white.....

I can only speak for the northeast here, especially NYC, if you are anything other than white or black then you are going to have a tough time with local women, especially if they are white.

The best thing you can do is get a place in Manhattan or Brooklyn and find a way to game internationals as well as transplants from other cities, in that situation your race matters a lot less and I have seen Asian and Indian do quite well in that regard. Euro white girls are hotter anyways sooo...

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed non-black dark skinned guys often have it harder in the northeast (DC, Baltimore, Philly, NYC, Boston). White looking Hispanic men have it as easy as white men.

The west coast seems to be better for non-black minority men (SF, Hawaii, LA, Seattle, Portland, San Diego). Chicago lacks diversity being mostly black and white with a declining International population. So I'm not sure how a Hispanic guy would do.

Reaction score
I've noticed non-black dark skinned guys often have it harder in the northeast (DC, Baltimore, Philly, NYC, Boston). White looking Hispanic men have it as easy as white men.

The west coast seems to be better for non-black minority men (SF, Hawaii, LA, Seattle, Portland, San Diego). Chicago lacks diversity being mostly black and white with a declining International population. So I'm not sure how a Hispanic guy would do.
I think the stigma is more focused in NYC if anything and I said, it doesn't even matter as much if you live in Manhattan or the yuppie parts of the city as the hot girls there will all be newly arrived transplants or internationals.

Went to Boston a couple years ago and saw a good bit of Asian and even Indian men with cute white girls there and Philly women seem to be open minded to all types.

I just think that local new yorkers are just miserable people that judge the life out of everyone, stay away from the local women and go for the euro girls and transplants in the city.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Middle class girls, with a conservative background, love darker skinned guys in Arizona. Height does matter though. So if you're 5'10+, darker skinned but not black, then you should try it.

Conservatives states, and conservative women in general, seem to be more lenient with anyone who isn't white(as ironic as that sounds).

Asians also do well. Not sure about Indians or Blacks.

But if you're going for latinas then I'm not sure. This only applies to white girls.
How familiar are you with Arizona? Because I didn't notice this in my travels there, black guys were highly sought after.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How familiar are you with Arizona? Because I didn't notice this in my travels there, black guys were highly sought after.
I have family in Gilbert/Chandler area that I visit frequently. Black guys do well for the 8+ but for your average girl(6-8's), the minority's actually do decently well. From what I've seen, black guys don't do well with hispanics there either. But hispanic on hispanic is common.

Unless they're high up on the social chain, white dudes with white women is not common unless they're both liberal.

Also to note, if you're a little hood then you will do even better with the lightly conservative women from those areas. But the more rich will see you as an outcast, and I speak from experience.

Liberal women are not as acceptable to cold approaching there either. I would just avoid liberal women in general unless you're white.

It really depends what city you're in.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
I have family in Gilbert/Chandler area that I visit frequently. Black guys do well for the 8+ but for your average girl(6-8's), the minority's actually do decently well. From what I've seen, black guys don't do well with hispanics there either. But hispanic on hispanic is common.

Unless they're high up on the social chain, white dudes with white women is not common unless they're both liberal.

Also to note, if you're a little hood then you will do even better with the lightly conservative women from those areas. But the more rich will see you as an outcast, and I speak from experience.

Liberal women are not as acceptable to cold approaching there either. I would just avoid liberal women in general unless you're white.

It really depends what city you're in.
I was in Tempe.

So black guys can get 9s and 10s? That's doing well in my book man.

As a latino, I got a thing for hot blondes and hot white girls in general, but mainly blondes. Not sure if it is possible to pull those in Arizona as a latino.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Tempe.

So black guys can get 9s and 10s? That's doing well in my book man.

As a latino, I got a thing for hot blondes and hot white girls in general, but mainly blondes. Not sure if it is possible to pull those in Arizona as a latino.
If you're darker skinned then you will do well. Just move to the aforementioned cities. Tempe is really diverse since it's kind of the center of everything.

Arizona isn't actually bad to game women in my opinion. But you do have to be a type and in a certain location.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived in AZ for 10 years. I rarely ever see white girls with hispanic guys. I do see white girls with white and black guys.

I went to Mill Ave in Tempe on Fri and Sat night with a group of white and black guys. The black guys had no problem pulling white and hispanic girls. But, I only saw hispanic guys with hispanic or black girls.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love it when threads here acknowledge geography as a huge factor in how you'll do with women.

Reaction score
@Skyline and @Young OG have differing opinions on it but I am somewhat familiar with the southwest. It does seem like black guys carry a special sort of value there when it comes to gaming hot white girls, that much I know from my stay. I know a couple of overweight black guys who pull hot white girls in AZ so black guys definitely have it good in that state.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Skyline and @Young OG have differing opinions on it but I am somewhat familiar with the southwest. It does seem like black guys carry a special sort of value there when it comes to gaming hot white girls, that much I know from my stay. I know a couple of overweight black guys who pull hot white girls in AZ so black guys definitely have it good in that state.
No I agree with him. I'm talking about darker skinned guys. Not necessarily hispanic but just have darker skin.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love it when threads here acknowledge geography as a huge factor in how you'll do with women.
It kind of makes sense to be honest. A certain type is valued more so than the other and varying locations have a taste for such.

I just separate it into liberal vs conservative areas. If most girls you meet are liberal or conservative, then you should move in an area that caters to that type the most.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a Hispanic guy cannot get hot blondes in Arizona?
I don't think I've ever seen a 100% hispanic guy with a white blond girl. Mixed yes, darker skinned in general, yes.

However... Baseball is a big thing down there and you could probably meet some white girls through that.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a 100% hispanic guy with a white blond girl. Mixed yes, darker skinned in general, yes.

However... Baseball is a big thing down there and you could probably meet some white girls through that.
So you have only seen hot blondes in arizona go for white and black guys and no other races?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
hot blondes tend to be very status conscious and weary of status in general, they won't go for guys who are perceived as lower status in their area so for Arizona, I am assuming Mexican and Hispanic guys unfortunately fit that bill

in my experience that state has plenty of Mexicans and plenty of hot blondes, if they aren't going for latinos then well obviously something is up

Reaction score
hot blondes tend to be very status conscious and weary of status in general, they won't go for guys who are perceived as lower status in their area so for Arizona, I am assuming Mexican and Hispanic guys unfortunately fit that bill

in my experience that state has plenty of Mexicans and plenty of hot blondes, if they aren't going for latinos then well obviously something is up
Pretty much this, you're best off avoiding Arizona if you're any guy with brown skin and wants to date hot blondes, they go for black guys there due to the cool factor and white guys because it is normal, no one else. Kinda surprised @Skyline was beating around the bush so hard with this by saying "darker skinned" or whatever, like the dude asked about being a brown skinned mexican and wanting hot blondes, be candid and tell him the right answer, it cannot be done!

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much this, you're best off avoiding Arizona if you're any guy with brown skin and wants to date hot blondes, they go for black guys there due to the cool factor and white guys because it is normal, no one else. Kinda surprised @Skyline was beating around the bush so hard with this by saying "darker skinned" or whatever, like the dude asked about being a brown skinned mexican and wanting hot blondes, be candid and tell him the right answer, it cannot be done!
No, no, no... Brown skinned dudes can do well. Maybe not with blonds but they do do well. Mexican and Hispanic guys can do well as long as they dress nice. It's a lot more superficial but not really... Dress nice, groom nice, and talk nice and you can do fine.

You might have to sacrifice some of your ethnic background dress code though. Arizona has kind of a tight community.

If you don't look pasty white, you can do well. Being tan, or just darker in general, is definitely an attractive trait.