good flags

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are the good signs that one should look out for, when looking for a LTR?

TheProspect

Reaction score
The only requirement I have for a long-term relationship is she has to be someone I'd want my daughter (hypothetically speaking) to grow up to be like. That alone covers all bases, in my opinion.

And I'm sure most relationship-oriented men can agree to a requirement similar to this, only the specific details of such a woman will vary individual to individual.

That being said, you can't determine whether a girl matches this criteria just after a couple dates or a couple lays, it takes months even years. So if you want to use this method (a woman you'd want your hypothetical daughter to grow up to be like) then I recommend spinning plates until a girl who fits your criteria of such a woman asks for exclusivity and see how it goes from there.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good flags are that she has a good job,independent,not on any psych meds,goes out of her way to see you,compliments your good looks and means it,afraid to mess up around you,compliments how manly you are,drama very low or non-existent,and most importantly you are having fun.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Words from the wise...

"High Interest signs are generally not reliable.
Women have too many emotions going at the same time. They are happy right now, then unhappy five minutes from now.

A woman could appear happy, when, in fact, she is faking it so she doesn't lose you.

LOW interest signs are generally more reliable.

A woman SAYS she loves you but doesn't want sex that often. Which are you going to believe?
The LOVE statement, or the NO SEX info?

I go with the negative. Negative signs are much more reliable.

Anti-Dump says: It it's NEGATIVE, it's probably true. But keep it to yourself until you collect more evidence."

AD

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Has a good father
  • Likes to talk about you
  • Polite to strangers
  • Affectionate
  • Financially stable
  • Witty
  • Has goals
  • Fashionable
  • Self-aware
  • Swallows
Massive LOL at swallows.

But yeah, your on point.

When I used to drop girls off after a date, the ones that had some class, always used to say 'text me when you get home so I know your safe.'

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Has a good father
  • Likes to talk about you
  • Polite to strangers
  • Affectionate
  • Financially stable
  • Witty
  • Has goals
  • Fashionable
  • Self-aware
  • Swallows
Financially stable???? Find me a gal in her 20's that isn't crippled with student debt and doesn't love shopping compulsively lol

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Words from the wise...

"High Interest signs are generally not reliable.
Women have too many emotions going at the same time. They are happy right now, then unhappy five minutes from now.

A woman could appear happy, when, in fact, she is faking it so she doesn't lose you.

LOW interest signs are generally more reliable.

A woman SAYS she loves you but doesn't want sex that often. Which are you going to believe?
The LOVE statement, or the NO SEX info?

I go with the negative. Negative signs are much more reliable.

Anti-Dump says: It it's NEGATIVE, it's probably true. But keep it to yourself until you collect more evidence."

AD
Anti-Dump is my personal favorite. If you listen to actions, in his example it would be sex, then it's pretty much the same thing. Women's word mean pretty much squat but their actions will always shine through.

This does encourage chasing though.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect, regular love making and intimacy, initiates love making, does things regularly for me because she is thinking about me, is there for me in every conceivable capacity, gives me space, does not interfere with what I want to do or who I hang out with, not a slob, is able to compromise, is not controlling...

There is a lot of criteria. I could go on and on.