Young guys who only prefer older chicks

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of friends who are in the mid 20s and I find it strange they only deal with women that are in their 40s, 50s and sometimes even in their 60s... I mean, what do you find attractive about a broad that's 50 or 60? I understand some women in their 40s might look still attractive, but I mean above that... Like, what, don't these guys feel able to compete for the higher valued in the market girls in the 20s and 30s? Or is it just a matter of preference?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of friends who are in the mid 20s and I find it strange they only deal with women that are in their 40s, 50s and sometimes even in their 60s... I mean, what do you find attractive about a broad that's 50 or 60? I understand some women in their 40s might look still attractive, but I mean above that... Like, what, don't these guys feel able to compete for the higher valued in the market girls in the 20s and 30s? Or is it just a matter of preference?
They probably like being taken care of, and an older chick is more apt to do that. So why fool with a 20-30 whose going to want to be in his pocket, having him jump over hurdles when a 40's and up will go in her pocket and chase him.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have personal mother issues.
Way to large of an age spread to be normal.
I was thinking this one, actually. This guy who lives with me is practically mirroring his parents relationship where his mother is the more dominating one in the relationship and is the main money earner of the house and takes care of most things. However, he treats his mother horribly, just like he treats most of these women..

Billtx49

Reaction score
Mommy issues!
Yes, more than one parental gender can mess up a growing child and slant their behavior outside the norm, sometimes for life. In some cases both dad And mom do it at about the same time. I've been with a result of that act before. It's not good.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Subtitled: some guys will f*ck ANYONE.

Mommy issues!

Sugar Mamas!
Bigneil needs him a sugar momma, he works so hard to love and support his young debuntantes, who loves and supports him other than him?

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 7 years older than the chick, a couple of LTRs ago. It was a nightmare. I know that it wouldn't be like that with every chick, but there was a combination of BPD, narcisistic behavior, and immaturity. I know another chick that is 8 years younger, probably has different issues, but has her sh*t together, mostly. It is all subjective.

With that said, I would date an older chick, but definitely not 20 years older. Maybe 5-7 years, tops. The much older ones definitely are not LTR material. More like, "I must be really hard up for sechs, and I hope that she doesn't have a heart attack," material. If you have to wonder that, is it even worth it? I don't think so.

Person A: "Who'd you bang last night?"
Person B: "Somebody's grandma."

No thanks.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reverse Perversion! :eek:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guilty of this... just love milfy chicks with big tits. I have issues...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some chick gave a theory too me years ago how men who prefer older women are closeted homosexuals. She brought up Ashton Kutcher and how him being a movie star could get any women his age or legally younger and he chose an older women (Demi Moore) and she had Bruce Willis kids. Kind of made sense, but I wasn't entirely sold on her theory

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if they're hot. If they're really ugly like your typical 40, 50, or 60 year old then definitely not. But I think it's also the taboo aspect that turns them on. Because it's ****ed up and nasty to some, it's hot. Just like anal.

tl;dr older women are anuses.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand them at all, I already have problem to like girls my age let alone older.
Sure young girls behave stupidly sometime and are immature but older woman are much more likely to learn tricks and manipulation.

A young girl may play the jealousy game or create drama but an older woman is very likely she got in touch with feminists or older "empowered" women and the amount of sh1t they can create goes beyond any teen drama.

Dont let me start about aestetics, wrinkles, fat and untoned bodies are not for me.

A chubby 18 yrs old girls with the right curves may be cute but a chubby 30 yrs old woman is just fat.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who maintain the radiance of Their youth have things that you will not find in a young woman. I think every age bracket has something unique to offer, not that I would ever date anyone more than 10 years older than me.