AFC music/art or classic rock'n'roll?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just casually listening to Whitesnake's song "Too many tears" and I cannot help but think that the lyrics are quite beta-ish LOL, but on the other hand, I love Whitesnake and the music they make and there are tons of other bands with the same topic, probably every music band has touched the love/breakups topic at least once.

Do you guys listen to this music and simply enjoy it or you cannot stand it because it kinda smells beta-ish? I am curious.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely agree, @resilient . There was a time when I could not listen to their song "Separate ways" and last few months either cause it kinda breaks your heart even more when it's already broken.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I was just casually listening to Whitesnake's song "Too many tears" and I cannot help but think that the lyrics are quite beta-ish LOL, but on the other hand, I love Whitesnake and the music they make and there are tons of other bands with the same topic, probably every music band has touched the love/breakups topic at least once.

Do you guys listen to this music and simply enjoy it or you cannot stand it because it kinda smells beta-ish? I am curious.
What you should be experiencing right now is cognitive dissonance.

Your thinking is changing because of whatever harsh realities the world has served up to you and whatever highly blue pilled themed music that you listened to before and thus, allowed to conditioning your thinking, is now feeling.....uncomfortable. Like it does not fit. It's just not right......

....You want to go back to that time when you could ignorantly and blissfully get lost in the warm embrace of the blue pill trance, but the the demon of your new red pill thinking is popping his ugly huge eyeball through the keyhole disapprovingly. It's not a question of "like or not like". It's a question of disgust and revulsion.....

What you feed your mind is as important as what you feed your body.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should be experiencing right now is cognitive dissonance.

Your thinking is changing because of whatever harsh realities the world has served up to you and whatever highly blue pilled themed music that you listened to before and thus, allowed to conditioning your thinking, is now feeling.....uncomfortable. Like it does not fit. It's just not right......

....You want to go back to that time when you could ignorantly and blissfully get lost in the warm embrace of the blue pill trance, but the the demon of your new red pill thinking is popping his ugly huge eyeball through the keyhole disapprovingly. It's not a question of "like or not like". It's a question of disgust and revulsion.....

What you feed your mind is as important as what you feed your body.
Damn it, that is just about right. My roommate watches these Hollywood typical romantic movies sometimes and I am utterly disgusted now by the love scenes, by all the unnecessary drama, I just cannot stand it anymore.

The music is something else. Like, I can only listen to love/breakup songs from non blue pill groups. I can enjoy a Journey song, let's say, but I don't buy into it anymore, it's like "meh, sounds nice and all, but it's ****ed up bull****" kinda thing.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy it the same as lots of different kinds of music.

Hell, I enjoy the sappiest, stupidest love songs in an ironic way.

When you are secure in your beliefs, or value-system, you can indulge in trifles without thinking they will "turn you beta".

Where is your sense of humour? Just take the piss, instead.

You can pull him into your frame and both laugh at the film. Give value, make an effort, and you can receive value also. The flipside is that bitterness often begets bitterness.

Works well for watching stupid stuff with women, too (or just getting off with them instead). Can be quite good fun.
Not worried at all that it might turn me into a beta LOL, but it's like knowing the truth and continuing to search for it. Not saying that I know the almighty truth now, but it;s like... I cannot really explain it all that well, just that I am not bitter, but rather redpilled quite a lot and it seems childish, stupid now.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wussified Media puts beta thoughts in my head.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to music for the musicianship, mostly. Also, I write music. My lyrics cover multiple topics. However, the lyrics about women are either how crazy they are, or about what we are about to do in bed, due to what I want to do with her in bed, as though I'm guiding the action. I cannot stand sappy lyrics, so if the music is good, I try to tune out the emo crap.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's key, in my opinion, is that you're AWARE that these lyrics are "pro beta." I'm convinced that most guys will never see the light.
Yeah, I remember back in the 70s people used to say that listening to rock music would turn you into a devil worshipper.

Likewise, I've seen a lot of posts here about lyrics being beta, and while some of them can get REALLY cringeworthy, for the most part I can't bring myself to care. The thing is, music wants to engage the emotions, so naturally lyrics are going to be the same way.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to elctronic music mostly, dnb, jungle, breakbeat etc. but I also sometimes enjoy songs written for teenage girls, lol, I just like those.
It doesn't make me turn more beta, like gay jokes don't make you turn gay. I am not one of those rigid alpha morons lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I barely listen to music that talks about romantic love story bull****. I can't stand it. It's like listening to idiots talk about even more idiotic topics and thinking they're smarter than you. I mainly listen to the tune though, so I usually just listen to the music and then realize later on that the lyrics are pathetic as ****.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even songs you used to love and rock out to are all beta lyric bull****. A thread about male musicians acting like men would be more constructive.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just take it for what it is. Music.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lil'****y - ExBoyfriend.... pure bluepill stuff in a funny way ;)

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even songs you used to love and rock out to are all beta lyric bull****. A thread about male musicians acting like men would be more constructive.
Even though some of the lyrics are beta, a lot of musicians acted like alphas - a new girl in every city. Or they used to back in my day, anyway. Rock musicians used to have higher status than they do now.