Losing weight side effect

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the "I'm not looking" stealth stare from women, but guys are staring too!!! Ewwww!!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be envy.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost a lot of weight due to a motorcycle accident. However, it is of no benefit yet, as my muscles atrophied and need to be rebuilt. I do get compliments from people who know me on looking much better.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I get the "I'm not looking" stealth stare from women, but guys are staring too!!! Ewwww!!!
So do you approach these women that are giving you this "I'm not looking" stealth stare or does the weasel in your
mind stop you from approaching by reminding you of your mantra "women are all trash"??

Genuine question.

Gaydar going beep beep beep from your male admirers perhaps? Doesn't seem pretty manly your use of "Ewwww"

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the same thing man. My dad and my brother have it too, it's like our curse. A lot of faggots just take a strange liking towards and it grosses us the **** out. My sisters and mom laugh at us for it. I remember my brother telling me about some camp he went to and this kid asked him to be his gay buddy and trid watching my brother when he was changing. Well, at the camp they went water tubing and when it was that kid's turn, my brother did something to the rope so that it would tangle on his leg and flip the tube. The kid must have been drowning for like 10 seconds while the boat was going at like 20 or 30 knots lol. Kid didn't talk to my brother no more.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger at college I had the gays hitting on me all of the time . Not very pleasant. Learned to say no ty and move along as fast as possible.
I know right? I already have a wang, don't need another!

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, when I gained some muscle (was really skinny before), I started to notice guys checking me out all the time. And sometime girls :D
Thus I don't really believe that girls dig great physique, but guys definately do lol

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, when I gained some muscle (was really skinny before), I started to notice guys checking me out all the time. And sometime girls :D
I've always suspected that guys are more impressed by muscle than girls are. Just look at this forum, it's probably the #1 thing guys are interested in.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always suspected that guys are more impressed by muscle than girls are. Just look at this forum, it's probably the #1 thing guys are interested in.
Yeah, muscle heads!!!:p

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey that's awesome, @deesade.

I've had times like that when I felt on top of it all and the IOIs were free flowing in waves. It's been tough for me lately trying not to get jaded by some "tough" experiences I've been through and all the redpill knowledge I've consumed in recent years, but hell.... I dust it off, focus on myself, laugh, smile, and get back in the game.

Enjoy that summer, man! Sounds like you're off to a good start. :up:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, muscle heads!!!:p
I mean, it's a bit like sports. Girls will go for an athlete because of his status. But a guy will generally have a greater appreciation of what a LeBron James or Tiger Woods does/did than a woman. Similarly, I think a guy can be more impressed with the way a guy has built his body, because he knows what is involved.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One side effect if you are 30 lbs or greater over being a good bodyfat level is weight loss will increase your penis size due to covering less of it up under fat and stronger circulation resulting in larger and more powerful erections. The difference can easily be an inch or more and if you are a really fat guy with a little nub for a c0ck, you might have 2-4" buried under fat, when that fat comes off the c0ck is revealed... So being fat is really stupid...