What's the biggest lesson you learn about women?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop caring about them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except that logic is superior to emotions and there is no such thing as "too much logic is bad" while there is such a thing as "too much emotions is bad cause it clouds your judgement".
If the ones you deal with are emotional based, they probably trigger strongly off of the emotions and attitude you bring...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except that logic is superior to emotions and there is no such thing as "too much logic is bad" while there is such a thing as "too much emotions is bad cause it clouds your judgement".
Thing is, logic is relative/subjective to the person doing the thinking. Example - a serial killer trusts their logic and decision making. I've met plenty of men and women who use 'logic' and, to me, their cognitive processing, and ability to reason seems grossly flawed. Same potential thing with their emotions. To them, it IS the way to 'think' and/or feel.

It's difficult to talk a woman out of how she feels utilizing logic. Just as everyone's cognitive reasoning varies, emotions vary too. What a man sees as a frivolous emotion/expression of a frivolous emotion, from a female, the female may see as very important. And vice versa. i's all a matter of how much we decide to value the other person. You need to do what works for you/your standards.

To qualify, stupid decisions, logical or emotional, are all stupid decisions - but what qualifies as a stupid decision (based on logic or emotion), is absolutely a judgement I personally make because of who I am and how I view life. Sometimes for the sake of others, I allow them to 'be' Sometimes i cant stand how they are and I need to get away.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the ones you deal with are emotional based, they probably trigger strongly off of the emotions and attitude you bring...
I deal with the emotiona/feminine/soft women because I feel quite masculine. This is how I have been brought up. Logical women kinda turn me off...I am the +, I want the -. If I get a - that often times behaves, willingly or unwillingly, like a +, it just does not cut it for me.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, logic is relative/subjective to the person doing the thinking. Example - a serial killer trusts their logic and decision making. I've met plenty of men and women who use 'logic' and, to me, their cognitive processing, and ability to reason seems grossly flawed. Same potential thing with their emotions. To them, it IS the way to 'think' and/or feel.

It's difficult to talk a woman out of how she feels utilizing logic. Just as everyone's cognitive reasoning varies, emotions vary too. What a man sees as a frivolous emotion/expression of a frivolous emotion, from a female, the female may see as very important. And vice versa. i's all a matter of how much we decide to value the other person. You need to do what works for you/your standards.

To qualify, stupid decisions, logical or emotional, are all stupid decisions - but what qualifies as a stupid decision (based on logic or emotion), is absolutely a judgement I personally make because of who I am and how I view life. Sometimes for the sake of others, I allow them to 'be' Sometimes i cant stand how they are and I need to get away.
It is not difficult at all for me to explain to a woman why she is feeling and acting based on those feelings. She can probably never explain it by herself. Meaning, women do things because they feel a certain way; men do things because they also feel a certain way + logical reasoning behind. It is everywhere in life. In general, women don't care how computers or cars or trains work. They just wanna hop on the train and go to where they're going while for a lot of guys, the details of how a computer works or how a car works are a universe on its own. The woman is interested in how the car makes her feel or how using the computer makes her feel. I am not saying emotions are bad, but on a decision making level, logic almost always leads to better decisions bases on self interest. Of course I am also not saying that all logical thoughts are right. Just saying that it is easier for me as a man to stop and reason while it is quite harder for a woman. It is what I have in my DNA from millions of years of evolution, I am brought up to reason about things, you are brought up to not really give much a fuk and just care about how it makes you feel.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deal with the emotiona/feminine/soft women because I feel quite masculine. This is how I have been brought up. Logical women kinda turn me off...I am the +, I want the -. If I get a - that often times behaves, willingly or unwillingly, like a +, it just does not cut it for me.
Femine woman boosts your masculinity, makes for stronger erections. I agree with you. How would we deal with a more masculine female, perhaps she was a top level track star, or volleyball player, she's super hot and attractive, but just has enough masculinity to be dominant in her sport, what the heck can we do to interface properly? I definitely hate fighting over whose the man.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Femine woman boosts your masculinity, makes for stronger erections. I agree with you. How would we deal with a more masculine female, perhaps she was a top level track star, or volleyball player, she's super hot and attractive, but just has enough masculinity to be dominant in her sport, what the heck can we do to interface properly? I definitely hate fighting over whose the man.
I think there are softer guys for these girls, too. It is just that I have been brought up with a very dominant father. Like, my dad was as alpha as he could be in his life and continues to be while my mom is the complete opposite, a quiet, very calm and sweet woman. I think that is one of the reasons why I go for calm and quiet women as well, the Edipian complex, I think that is quite real, but it is also a lot the fact I am dominant. She could be the most amazing girl in the world, if she wants to "**** me", I just don't feel comfortable with that. If she's trying to be the penis... no.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not difficult at all for me to explain to a woman why she is feeling and acting based on those feelings. She can probably never explain it by herself. Meaning, women do things because they feel a certain way; men do things because they also feel a certain way + logical reasoning behind. It is everywhere in life. In general, women don't care how computers or cars or trains work. They just wanna hop on the train and go to where they're going while for a lot of guys, the details of how a computer works or how a car works are a universe on its own. The woman is interested in how the car makes her feel or how using the computer makes her feel. I am not saying emotions are bad, but on a decision making level, logic almost always leads to better decisions bases on self interest. Of course I am also not saying that all logical thoughts are right. Just saying that it is easier for me as a man to stop and reason while it is quite harder for a woman. It is what I have in my DNA from millions of years of evolution, I am brought up to reason about things, you are brought up to not really give much a fuk and just care about how it makes you feel.
yea, I hear you. Your words are hard for me to process/relate to because you are not only 'telling me' who I am (which is flawed), but I am a software engineer, am not in my 20's and am not materialistic.

I do, however, have emotions and, if the man I am with hurts my feelings, or some other outside incident (unrelated to him) hurts my feelings,and I share with him that my feelings are hurt, and he tries to tell me hat he's not having any of it because he doesn't see my emotions as rational/logical thought, I know I am not dealing with a man who sees much value in me as a person, or the relationship. And im pretty chill and thoughtful about expressing myself. I'm not a yeller. I dont 'get angry'. I talk.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, I hear you. Your words are hard for me to process/relate to because you are not only 'telling me' who I am (which is flawed), but I am a software engineer, am not in my 20's and am not materialistic.

I do, however, have emotions and, if the man I am with hurts my feelings, or some other outside incident (unrelated to him) hurts my feelings,and I share with him that my feelings are hurt, and he tries to tell me hat he's not having any of it because he doesn't see my emotions as rational/logical thought, I know I am not dealing with a man who sees much value in me as a person, or the relationship. And im pretty chill and thoughtful about expressing myself. I'm not a yeller. I dont 'get angry'. I talk.
That is a completely different thing. If he says that, he's an *******. As a man, I understand emotions are what you run on whether you like it or not. It is not your choice. Your emotional center is your "superpower". Even if you're (not you per se) a more masculine woman, still, your core remains feminine and you can fight it, but it's there, no use denying it. Meaning that if you feel bad about something, I have to be an ******* not to support you as your boyfriend. I mean, my point on the logic>emotions on a decision making level is that it is quite easy to get carried away by emotions and it is easy to manipulate someone's emotions while it is quite harder to get carried away in logic and to manipulate someone's logic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are softer guys for these girls, too. It is just that I have been brought up with a very dominant father. Like, my dad was as alpha as he could be in his life and continues to be while my mom is the complete opposite, a quiet, very calm and sweet woman. I think that is one of the reasons why I go for calm and quiet women as well, the Edipian complex, I think that is quite real, but it is also a lot the fact I am dominant. She could be the most amazing girl in the world, if she wants to "**** me", I just don't feel comfortable with that. If she's trying to be the penis... no.
Can you by hyper masculine and deal with one of these? Or they won't like their "masculinity" or "power" being diminished because they depend upon it for their sport and to maintain their dominance?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you by hyper masculine and deal with one of these? Or they won't like their "masculinity" or "power" being diminished because they depend upon it for their sport and to maintain their dominance?
You could try, but having tried that myself, I would say it is a waste of time. It is like being a banana and trying to mate with an avocado. It could work, but it probably screams failure right away. What I am saying is that if a woman is not submissive towards me BY HERSELF, naturally, it is close to impossible for her to turn me on enough for me to want to bang her no matter how "hot" she is by society's standards. I know some members will argue that "any woman can become submissive if you're man enough", but I don't agree with that. Being naturally submissive or not is something related to the way you been brought up, what relationship your father had with your mother, it's deeper things then "if you alpha enough, she will submit". I mean, she cannot even turn me on if she is not submissive by nature, I don't even feel like being alpha with her because she, by default, for reasons totally out of my control and the way she's been brought up in her first 15/20 years of life, wants to be the alpha herself. That just makes my penis soft, it doesn't even get up. And to round it up, why would I wanna be alpha with someone I don't wanna ****?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a completely different thing. If he says that, he's an *******. As a man, I understand emotions are what you run on whether you like it or not. It is not your choice. Your emotional center is your "superpower". Even if you're (not you per se) a more masculine woman, still, your core remains feminine and you can fight it, but it's there, no use denying it. Meaning that if you feel bad about something, I have to be an ******* not to support you as your boyfriend. I mean, my point on the logic>emotions on a decision making level is that it is quite easy to get carried away by emotions and it is easy to manipulate someone's emotions while it is quite harder to get carried away in logic and to manipulate someone's logic.
There's also the very real scenario of PMS and female hormones and they absolutely do play a role in how emotional women are. The thing is, this situation is not a constant fr females. We are all affected, but to different degrees. I've found that if I am eating poorly and not exercising, my PMS and hormonal fluctuations can really wreak havoc with my emotions and I am behaving in an emotionally driven manner that feels completely logical to me. When I am eating well and exercising, my hormonal fluctuations have very little effect on me.

Here's the ruse.... People are NOT self assessing ir self introspective as a rule. I would wager to guess that the majority of females have never, and will never, make the correlations between their health and hormonal/emotional state.

That is a shame because everyone suffers if she is suffering.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also the very real scenario of PMS and female hormones and they absolutely do play a role in how emotional women are. The thing is, this situation is not a constant fr females. We are all affected, but to different degrees. I've found that if I am eating poorly and not exercising, my PMS and hormonal fluctuations can really wreak havoc with my emotions and I am behaving in an emotionally driven manner that feels completely logical to me. When I am eating well and exercising, my hormonal fluctuations have very little effect on me.

Here's the ruse.... People are NOT self assessing ir self introspective as a rule. I would wager to guess that the majority of females have never, and will never, make the correlations between their health and hormonal/emotional state.

That is a shame because everyone suffers if she is suffering.
And I agree, but this is another twist to the story. I don't wanna go this way because then I could say that men who don't eat well and exercise well are also more emotionally driven and I have seen this being true in so many cases, but that's just an aspect of the bigger picture we're discussing and it still does not change my idea that logic>emotions on a decision making/explanation level.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try, but having tried that myself, I would say it is a waste of time. It is like being a banana and trying to mate with an avocado. It could work, but it probably screams failure right away. What I am saying is that if a woman is not submissive towards me BY HERSELF, naturally, it is close to impossible for her to turn me on enough for me to want to bang her no matter how "hot" she is by society's standards. I know some members will argue that "any woman can become submissive if you're man enough", but I don't agree with that. Being naturally submissive or not is something related to the way you been brought up, what relationship your father had with your mother, it's deeper things then "if you alpha enough, she will submit". I mean, she cannot even turn me on if she is not submissive by nature, I don't even feel like being alpha with her because she, by default, for reasons totally out of my control and the way she's been brought up in her first 15/20 years of life, wants to be the alpha herself. That just makes my penis soft, it doesn't even get up. And to round it up, why would I wanna be alpha with someone I don't wanna ****?
Great simplification...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about this one bro. It's two sides of the same coin. If we had no emotions at all and made everything purely off of logic, we wouldn't have survived. Why save our wives and kids from intruders if it just costs energy and the possibility of getting hurt?

Logic says to give them the finger and let them die or whatever. Emotions tell us that someone wants to take away someone or something we love.

Emotions are INTENSE, and they can drive us to do some of the most extraordinary things ever. It's even helped us survive. Were it not for fear, we would never be able to gather up an inward strength and unleash our superhuman hysteria in life or death situations. Were it not for love, children would never survive because couples would not stay together for long enough to have it happen. Were it not for anger, we would allow someone to hurt us without realizing they are hurting us until far later. If it weren't for sadness, we would not seek to protect those around us or strive to do better. Were it not for guilt, we would harm others to the point where our race would go extinct. Were it not for happiness, we would not strive for excellence or greatness.

With logic, you can have discipline. But with emotions, you can have drive, motivation, passion.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I agree, but this is another twist to the story. I don't wanna go this way because then I could say that men who don't eat well and exercise well are also more emotionally driven and I have seen this being true in so many cases, but that's just an aspect of the bigger picture we're discussing and it still does not change my idea that logic>emotions on a decision making/explanation level.
and then, when you get to america, and all the plastic and synthetic crap they legally put in the food....man...we're all physiologically and emotionally fvcked because of that crap.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about this one bro. It's two sides of the same coin. If we had no emotions at all and made everything purely off of logic, we wouldn't have survived. Why save our wives and kids from intruders if it just costs energy and the possibility of getting hurt?

Logic says to give them the finger and let them die or whatever. Emotions tell us that someone wants to take away someone or something we love.

Emotions are INTENSE, and they can drive us to do some of the most extraordinary things ever. It's even helped us survive. Were it not for fear, we would never be able to gather up an inward strength and unleash our superhuman hysteria in life or death situations. Were it not for love, children would never survive because couples would not stay together for long enough to have it happen. Were it not for anger, we would allow someone to hurt us without realizing they are hurting us until far later. If it weren't for sadness, we would not seek to protect those around us or strive to do better. Were it not for guilt, we would harm others to the point where our race would go extinct. Were it not for happiness, we would not strive for excellence or greatness.

With logic, you can have discipline. But with emotions, you can have drive, motivation, passion.
And I agree as well. I am not saying that emotions are bad or anything like that and I know that without the right mix of the two, we would be doomed. However, we evolved into what we are today as a species because we developed logic. Any animal has instincts and emotions, but they do not have logic anywhere near our level.

Inside our kind, males were more driven towards logical based thinking. We do use our emotions as well, but inside the species, we get to ask the questions "why" and "how". "How can I make my cave safer? Fire. How do I invent fire? Try different **** until you make it. Why do I invent fire? To make my cave safer. Why do I want my cave safer? So that we can have offspring and further the species/my genes." We did this also because physically we are stronger and while we were out in the wild trying to invent fire and make our caves afer, if an animal would attack, we would better suited to protect ourselves and indirectly, by protecting ourselves, also protect our women and future offspring. We needed to develop that why and the how and the women did not. I do not blame them for it because they have other features and qualities, but while I agree with you that our emotions is what kept the species alive in many instances, it is our logic that furthered the species to what it is nowadays.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I agree as well. I am not saying that emotions are bad or anything like that and I know that without the right mix of the two, we would be doomed. However, we evolved into what we are today as a species because we developed logic. Any animal has instincts and emotions, but they do not have logic anywhere near our level.

Inside our kind, males were more driven towards logical based thinking. We do use our emotions as well, but inside the species, we get to ask the questions "why" and "how". "How can I make my cave safer? Fire. How do I invent fire? Try different **** until you make it. Why do I invent fire? To make my cave safer. Why do I want my cave safer? So that we can have offspring and further the species/my genes." We did this also because physically we are stronger and while we were out in the wild trying to invent fire and make our caves afer, if an animal would attack, we would better suited to protect ourselves and indirectly, by protecting ourselves, also protect our women and future offspring. We needed to develop that why and the how and the women did not. I do not blame them for it because they have other features and qualities, but while I agree with you that our emotions is what kept the species alive in many instances, it is our logic that furthered the species to what it is nowadays.
I'm fairly certain that most of that was just instinctually based though rather than logic based. Like our genes told us to naturally do those things rather than have us thinking about them. That's how it was in the beginning anyway. We used logic to make our lives easier by conserving less energy and to be able to track prey down, and learn from our mistakes more. Fair point though.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lizardking82 Im glad you clarified. Up to a few posts ago I thought what you were saying was that masculine logic will always trump feminine emotions. As in, she can have emotions but, if I disagree with them, my logic trumps her emotions. Now what i see you were saying what that when it comes to sound decision making logic will always trump emotion.

I completely agree.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that most of that was just instinctually based though rather than logic based. Like our genes told us to naturally do those things rather than have us thinking about them. That's how it was in the beginning anyway. We used logic to make our lives easier by conserving less energy and to be able to track prey down, and learn from our mistakes more. Fair point though.
Of course, that is what I said. We were all instinctually/emotionally based creatures at first, like most animals are still nowadays. For some reason (and this is a very interesting topic, at least to me), we managed to evolved into creatures with logic and bigger brains than other creatures AND in our own kind, for other reasons and some I mentioned up above, the males managed to become even more evolved than the females on the logic thinking.