What's the biggest lesson you learn about women?

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest lesson for me is that women make life decisions based on momentary emotions and aren't really capable of handling themselves. They always submit to authority but always challenge it to make sure that this is the authority that she should be under.

Live your life for yourself, love it, and she'll be drawn in. Live it for her and she won't respect you. Don't make sacrifices for her beyond minor annoyances. How can she respect you if you don't respect yourself? She's not your equal, she's a person you allow into your life and toss scraps of acknowledgement to at a frequency and amount just enough to let her know she's not wasting her time, but never enough that you surrender dignity or major material loss.

I don't hate women. This isn't bitterness. I love them. But you need to understand the mind of a woman in order to appreciate her, the same way you shouldn't own a pet if you don't understand how they think or what they need. You'll both be much happier this way.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest lesson is FUN!!! Without FUN, you are boring. To have FUN, you have to remember what it's like to be a child. Uptight sticks in the mud, get curbed.

Go have FUN!!!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Validation = approval seeking behavior

They're chicks, they're allowed to wear the panties.:p

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest lesson was learning what i call the "reality factor." Lessons or facts that once you accept them it makes dating and decisions soooo much easier.

Lessons if you will. One is way too smal:

95% of women aren't capable of giving love/or real relationship so don't epect them too. They have no idea what love even is.

Women lie. Society has forced taught us that this is ok. It isn't and holding them accountable doesn't make you the @$$hole no matter how much they whine.

More women cheat than men do. They are just better at hiding it and justifying it than men are.

Everything isn't always the guys fault. No matter how much they whine.

Stop justifying girls bad behaviour or confusing behaviour. Give one warning. Only one. If it doesn't change. Dump. No questions asked.

When they begin to lose interest, rudeness and disrespect immediately begins.

Never take anything seriously from a girl under the age of 25. They aren't mature enough.

Always make sure she knows you have options and you will walk and not look back.

Women will never end a relationship until they are already in a new one.

One chance per lifetime. If you dump her never take her back. If she branch swings to another guy; never take her back.

Last but not least, never reward a bad quality woman with your time and attention.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
What's the biggest lesson you learn about women?
That they are very, very, flawed people.

I grew up being told that they were as close to "angels on Earth" as one could get. But as you get older, experience women more, and do reflection analysis........you realize that they are very, very, flawed individuals.

- Many of them have piss poor judgment on the men they select to be Fathers.

- Many of them have piss poor financial management skills.

- Many of them have piss poor weight management skills.

- Many of them come from very broken homes

- Many of them suffer from depression, loneliness, insecurity, bitterness, hatred, and some are flat out insane/crazy.

They are NO better than me and they are NO better than any man. When they wake up in the morning, their breath and a.ss stinks like everybody else, and they have to WASH/bathe in order to remove the smell.

Understanding this knowledge is the first step to true confidence around women and truly being comfortable around women. Why? Because if you see someone as some MAJOR BEING (damn near a God) that would make anybody uncomfortable and not as confident. But when you see women as they truly are (very, very flawed individuals) then you can RELAX more because there's truly nothing special about them.

They are just flawed human beings like us.

This is why I tell guys to STOP blaming yourself for every "rejection" you get. 75% of the time (if you are just a decently attractive guy) the reason for her "rejection" had NOTHING to do with what you said, do, didn't do, didn't say, etc. It was all "issues" that she had.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
They are all insecure in one way or another. Their lack of understanding of men can be surprising.

Most of them are opportunists and followers. Even the so called independent ones.

Feminism is just a sh*t test. Most of them don't really buy into it. At least not the hot ones.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made this list several years ago. It was based upon dealings with actual women I came across.

-Attention......there is such a thing as too much and not enough. A successful guy has to walk a fine line to provide that for his woman.

-The reason girls display flakey behavior is because they aren't "sure" how they FEEL about a guy.

-One of a woman's biggest fears is rejection.

-Women live in the now and their emotions dictate that.

-Women tend to be emotional reasoners, men tend to be logical reasoners.....there lies the problem.

-A man should only love a woman who loves him first and a lot.

-Girls like to be kept on their toes. They appreciate a guy who will reel them in when needed.

-Older women play less games and try harder to because they have to.

-If you don't meet your girls' needs she'll find another guy that will.

-Believe actions over words.

-Girls aren't very good at picking suitable men. And their girlfriends aren't a very good source of information either.

-A guy that constantly gives into his girl will never keep her attracted.

-Patience is important when dealing with emotional creatures.

-Girls like a guy who is a challenge.

-With out a guy women have little direction. Even the most aggressive females still seek male companionship.

-Girls are into the guys that are least into them.

-Girls always think they can do better even when they have the best.

-Very few are on social media for friendship.....its about attention and validation. Its a social epidemic.

-You can be that guy that has the total package(confidence, social skills, educated, understands women, people skills, has money, great career, outgoing, physically attractive, sought by other women, and comes with little to no baggage) and the girls that are drawn to all of those great qualities will be the same ones that fear what you are capable of.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm generally on board with @Howiestern ... There are many lessons that need to be learned and mastered.

To choose one, I'd say that genuinely not caring what other people think, not being afraid to play the fool, within reason, not dissimilar to @wifehunter suggestions, being a fun person, goes a long way towards getting on well with everyone.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not nearly as sweet as you think they are. They're just not direct about it. If they are sweet to you, it's only because they currently like you or because you have some kind of leverage over them.

They're also good actors.

But not as good as you.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest lesson for me is that women make life decisions based on momentary emotions and aren't really capable of handling themselves. They always submit to authority but always challenge it to make sure that this is the authority that she should be under.
Good point.

I would add they only submit to authority if it benefits them. If it doesn't benefit them, they would care less.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are women who are more conservative and equitable. You guys are talking about "hot girls" which are entitlement based lizard creatures.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women know they're emotional children? Paging @sazc @BeExcellent
If females are behaving like emotional children they either know it and are allowing themselves to do it, or they have no clue how they are acting and/or think it's the correct way to behave. People arent generally taught self assessment/introspection by their parents.

There's also the gab between the male tendency to be logical and the female tendency to be emotional. This may feel as if a woman is behaving like an emotional child, but it's just the affect off all our hormones running around. It's the same as me saying "do men know they are cold and emotionless?"

All men arent like that. There are varying degrees, just like with females. The best thing anyone can do is figure out their standards, what they will and will not tolerate, and follow thru.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If females are behaving like emotional children they either know it and are allowing themselves to do it, or they have no clue how they are acting and/or think it's the correct way to behave. People arent generally taught self assessment/introspection by their parents.

There's also the gab between the male tendency to be logical and the female tendency to be emotional. This may feel as if a woman is behaving like an emotional child, but it's just the affect off all our hormones running around. It's the same as me saying "do men know they are cold and emotionless?"

All men arent like that. There are varying degrees, just like with females. The best thing anyone can do is figure out their standards, what they will and will not tolerate, and follow thru.
Except that logic is superior to emotions and there is no such thing as "too much logic is bad" while there is such a thing as "too much emotions is bad cause it clouds your judgement".

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I think this is going to be one of those all star threads! Should be moved to the Hall of Excellence.