Which side has the best women?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been to the west coast, but the baddest bitches I've seen were in NYC and Dallas.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
All I can say is that the southwest is good if you're white or black but if you are anything else, it is hell. Arizona, Colorado, and Nevada have some decent looking women but if you look even vaguely Mexican, they will refuse to even touch you. I was amazed at how rare a Hispanic guy and hot white girl couple was in Arizona and Colorado, it was literally unheard of.

Reaction score
Haven't been to the west coast, but the baddest bitches I've seen were in NYC and Dallas.
It is mainly because of the internationals from Europe and South America as well as girls fresh out of college wanting to move to the city. Stay in Manhattan or the yuppie parts of Brooklyn and Queens but stay far far far away from Long Island and Staten Island, those places have some of the ugliest women in the country.

Almost all of the hot girls in the city are either international or recent college grads that just moved to the city.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is mainly because of the internationals from Europe and South America as well as girls fresh out of college wanting to move to the city. Stay in Manhattan or the yuppie parts of Brooklyn and Queens but stay far far far away from Long Island and Staten Island, those places have some of the ugliest women in the country.

Almost all of the hot girls in the city are either international or recent college grads that just moved to the city.
Dallas has an international airport, right?