Are you strong, dominant, alpha male who gets thing done or girly man who complains?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And plays the victim?

And blames "feminism" and **** for not being able to get laid

Blames that any woman over a 4/10 will only sleep with a 9/10 (apparently)

And makes excuses?

Are you girly man

Or are you real Alpha male who gets off his butt and does something about it.

Because i'm tired of guys acting like little bitches pointing fingers and playing the blame game.

If you are striking out it's because YOU SUCK.

It's not because of feminism or any of those other BS excuses it's because you SUCK and life doesn't give handouts and hot women to guys who SUCK

It's that simple. Now you can either stop sucking or you can keep blaming and nothing will ever change.

Make a CHOICE.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not "striking out" with women by any means but I still will call out feminism for it's bullsh*t any chance I get. The negative effects of feminism far surpass just getting laid or not. Also, there's nothing wrong with calling women out on their bad behavior and criticizing that behavior, too. A-lot of women are trash, period. The last couple of women I had sex with over the past couple of months were complete trash, which is why i ghosted both of them. Complaining about women doesn't mean you suck or can't get laid, etc. There are a ton of guys out there who are like that, but we shouldn't associate the act of calling women on their bullsh*t as making a man weak and not "alpha". The guys I know who are the best with women are usually the most realistic about the situation. Betas are the ones who keep a tight lip sealed about women.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not "striking out" with women by any means but I still will call out feminism for it's bullsh*t any chance I get. The negative effects of feminism far surpass just getting laid or not. Also, there's nothing wrong with calling women out on their bad behavior and criticizing that behavior, too. A-lot of women are trash, period. The last couple of women I had sex with over the past couple of months were complete trash, which is why i ghosted both of them. Complaining about women doesn't mean you suck or can't get laid, etc. There are a ton of guys out there who are like that, but we shouldn't associate the act of calling women on their bullsh*t as making a man weak and not "alpha". The guys I know who are the best with women are usually the most realistic about the situation. Betas are the ones who keep a tight lip sealed about women.
Feminism is a crock of **** but you know how much it effects me and my daily life

ZERO

And yes women can play games and be conniving

Know how much it effects my daily life or enjoyment since i learned how to play the game

ZERO

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you assume anyone is striking out? You pick and choose what you want to read. You completely missed my point that men can arbitrage too via game.
Wasn't referring to you specifically buddy

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Felt like making a similar thread recently, with all the b!tching and moaning going on. You've put it very succinctly though.

It get's fcking boring. These guys don't understand that their situations have less to do with external 'problems', but rather their own attitudes and reacts towards those so called problems.

There's maybe one in ten threads worth reading on here, at the moment. It's like reading a male version of jezebel.

Where the fck are all the fcking field reports? Oh yeah, I forget... moaning about the female imperative is far more important than actually approaching females :rolleyes:

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you are referring to me LOL I said that you get a lot of 4s or 5s who have the face to want to **** a 9 or a 10 guy and that to me seems just stupid because if a 4/5 guy wanted to **** a 9/10 girl, in 99% of cases he would stand no chance. Don't go around twisting words to make your point which is no point whatsoever. Beyond your "grow a pair and be an alpha", there are problems deeper than "getting laid". I mean, is that what life is all about to you? Getting laid?

derricklerrick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you are referring to me LOL I said that you get a lot of 4s or 5s who have the face to want to **** a 9 or a 10 guy and that to me seems just stupid because if a 4/5 guy wanted to **** a 9/10 girl, in 99% of cases he would stand no chance. Don't go around twisting words to make your point which is no point whatsoever. Beyond your "grow a pair and be an alpha", there are problems deeper than "getting laid". I mean, is that what life is all about to you? Getting laid?
To be discussed on a forum dedicated to helping men get laid, yes, getting laid is all that matters.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be discussed on a forum dedicated to helping men get laid, yes, getting laid is all that matters.
Oh, well. The last time I checked, this was more than a forum to get laid. But hey, if that's how you see it... I got no problem with that. I have seen people discuss a wide variety of topics here that do not only have to do with getting laid. Yes, getting laid is an important topic, one of the most important, but you cannot just stick the "getting laid" to any discussion and make it the do or die of everything LOL

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will always complain no matter what. It's easier than doing, so who tf cares? To say feminism has no impact on your life is foolish though. It affected everyone. It literally changed the US culture. 20 - 30 years ago was MUCH different than now, a little too different to be honest. Of course, we simply adapt and survive. It's good to understand WHY things are the way they are, because then you can adapt and be a BETTER man since you know how everything works. You can't just be any man, you have to be a man that currently fits in society. A manly caveman wouldn't fit anywhere here in 2017.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, well. The last time I checked, this was more than a forum to get laid. But hey, if that's how you see it... I got no problem with that. I have seen people discuss a wide variety of topics here that do not only have to do with getting laid. Yes, getting laid is an important topic, one of the most important, but you cannot just stick the "getting laid" to any discussion and make it the do or die of everything LOL
I can when the only moaning i see is about women not giving the moaners what they want.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will always complain no matter what. It's easier than doing, so who tf cares? To say feminism has no impact on your life is foolish though. It affected everyone. It literally changed the US culture. 20 - 30 years ago was MUCH different than now, a little too different to be honest. Of course, we simply adapt and survive. It's good to understand WHY things are the way they are, because then you can adapt and be a BETTER man since you know how everything works. You can't just be any man, you have to be a man that currently fits in society. A manly caveman wouldn't fit anywhere here in 2017.
Thing is yes, its good to have an understanding of it.

However thats the way it is, so there is literally nothing to be achieved by complaining about it.

I want ever man on this forum to find his purpose and get what he wants in life.

But if you are the kind of person who complains about the unfairness if women being women, your mindset is going to prevent that from ever happening.

Thats what im trying to get through to these people.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to cry like baby! Chicks love a man who's in touch with his baby side!

Btw, here is Taco baby:

1n4jya.jpg

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

However thats the way it is, so there is literally nothing to be achieved by complaining about it.

I want ever man on this forum to find his purpose and get what he wants in life.

But if you are the kind of person who complains about the unfairness if women being women, your mindset is going to prevent that from ever happening.

Men are complaining about women because they have changed in a lot of ways lately. Their nature is the same, but they way they act and behave and their entitlement is something that a lot of men have not been used to. So they complain. There are things that make you angry about today's world. I agree with you that we should do something about it, but having discussions about it is not unhealthy either.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It takes a while for it to seep in that THIS is how things really are. I think it is mostly the newer folks who complain. Either the guys get super bitter and cold and continue to complain and eventually go MGTOW, or just say '**** it', stop caring, and fix their way of life. It depends on the type of person they are though.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
And plays the victim?

And blames "feminism" and **** for not being able to get laid

And makes excuses?

Are you girly man

Or are you real Alpha male who gets off his butt and does something about it.

Because i'm tired of guys acting like little bitches pointing fingers and playing the blame game.

If you are striking out it's because YOU SUCK.

It's not because of feminism or any of those other BS excuses it's because you SUCK and life doesn't give handouts and hot women to guys who SUCK

It's that simple. Now you can either stop sucking or you can keep blaming and nothing will ever change.

Make a CHOICE.
Bro it's not being alpha and doing something about it. It's about women have discovered their emotions can play to their benefit at any time. Police, society and state will take the women's side at all times. What can men do? Be alpha and take on the court system, the police, the state because the women decided to make up some lies and get money from you?

Men are frustrated and upset because they have to be extra careful in ANY interaction with women, let alone relationship or marriage. This is what made them angry about feminism. It's easy to get sex from a woman. Much harder to defend yourself against the female gender based on her feelings. Remember, society ALWAYS takes the woman's side.

Desra Lyons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro it's not being alpha and doing something about it. It's about women have discovered their emotions can play to their benefit at any time. Police, society and state will take the women's side at all times. What can men do? Be alpha and take on the court system, the police, the state because the women decided to make up some lies and get money from you?

Men are frustrated and upset because they have to be extra careful in ANY interaction with women, let alone relationship or marriage. This is what made them angry about feminism. It's easy to get sex from a woman. Much harder to defend yourself against the female gender based on her feelings. Remember, society ALWAYS takes the woman's side.
It's scary , a slut can get pregnant from some loser , decided she doesn't want the SEED, ABORT IT but if some young smooth Don Juan gets a slut pregnant and she decides she wants the baby then it's considered "murder " if he tells her to abort , us as men tho can't complain but the best thing to do in this situation is don't never get in it

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre right OP, but the men you see on this forum are at a temporary low to heal from a rough stretch, break up, divorce, cheated on, once they find their inner alpha again with the help of this site they will be gone into the world again living their purpose. And not on the forum.

You also dont complain you see so many sick people in a hospital.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, OP, you've just opened my eyes! Thank you very much for your hindsight wisdom.
Go **** yourself now.