Is "hookup culture" only a thing among younger people (<25)? How do older DJs do it?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to get an idea of this from some of you older guys on here since so many of us don't have aspirations of marrying and having kids like the typical person, it is something that makes me wonder. Like a lot of people on here, I didn't get to take part in the college hookup culture and actually struggled to get laid in college so I missed out in that regard.

Now I have heard mixed things about life as you get older and a common theme I hear is how as a whole, it tends to die down. People aren't as wild about the parties, the casual sex, and everyone switches to a marriage mindset.

That sucks for guys who want to actually sleep around and not bother with anything serious because if most people around your age aren't taking part in the active social life and hookup culture, that means you don't have a lot of options!

Some guys advocate going for younger girls as an older guy but tbh, the idea of gaming college girls while being in my 30s is something that makes me cringe. I mean let them have their fun with guys at their university, I want to go for women out of college instead of having to blend with the college crowd and be that old guy at college parties.

So older DJs, how do you do it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to get an idea of this from some of you older guys on here since so many of us don't have aspirations of marrying and having kids like the typical person, it is something that makes me wonder. Like a lot of people on here, I didn't get to take part in the college hookup culture and actually struggled to get laid in college so I missed out in that regard.

Now I have heard mixed things about life as you get older and a common theme I hear is how as a whole, it tends to die down. People aren't as wild about the parties, the casual sex, and everyone switches to a marriage mindset.

That sucks for guys who want to actually sleep around and not bother with anything serious because if most people around your age aren't taking part in the active social life and hookup culture, that means you don't have a lot of options!

Some guys advocate going for younger girls as an older guy but tbh, the idea of gaming college girls while being in my 30s is something that makes me cringe. I mean let them have their fun with guys at their university, I want to go for women out of college instead of having to blend with the college crowd and be that old guy at college parties.

Easiest way would be the swingers lifestyle.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 29 (30 next week) and i hook up with college girls regularly and its literally no different to if i was younger. Although in my case im in great shape and probably look younger because of it (my age pretty much never gets mentioned)

But if you want middle aged women over 30 i cant help you because i dont hit that age group

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys regret not having kids. I suggest 10 years younger is the sweet spot. So slvt around until you're early 30s then find a cute and feminine 25 YO

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
38, I live in a large metroplex. I hit the dives and "restaurant"/bars. If you just want hook up why do you care if they are in or out of college?

10yrs is the sweet spot like Uber said. I've been told I look late 20's early 30's. There are bar sloots in ever city. Don't worry about age and never bring it up. I'm rarely ever asked my age when I'm out. I was chatting up this 1 chick, accidentally she figured my age out and she actually cringed. I witnessed it. (I'm 10yrs older) BUT 15mins later she was making out with me. Yeah figure that 1 out?

My best fwb was 10yrs younger than me. She had just got out of RL with a beta, her exact words.

It's all about proximity and you have to learn how to spin prospects like woman do. A buddy of mine cleans up with OLD and he's 4/5yrs older than me. Me not so much, I prefer IRL.

With bar sloots, don't be surprised if you later find out they are married.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
38, I live in a large metroplex. I hit the dives and "restaurant"/bars. If you just want hook up why do you care if they are in or out of college?

10yrs is the sweet spot like Uber said. I've been told I look late 20's early 30's. There are bar sloots in ever city. Don't worry about age and never bring it up. I'm rarely ever asked my age when I'm out. I was chatting up this 1 chick, accidentally she figured my age out and she actually cringed. I witnessed it. (I'm 10yrs older) BUT 15mins later she was making out with me. Yeah figure that 1 out?

My best fwb was 10yrs younger than me. She had just got out of RL with a beta, her exact words.

It's all about proximity and you have to learn how to spin prospects like woman do. A buddy of mine cleans up with OLD and he's 4/5yrs older than me. Me not so much, I prefer IRL.

With bar sloots, don't be surprised if you later find out they are married.

Do you have any system for night game? I'm going out solo for like 2 months now, two days in a week. At the moment my results are miserable. The best thing I sometimes get is make out or number. I've never get ONS yet. It kinda suck to admit but I need some solid advices/books.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to be like people around my age and not feel like a misfit.
Work on your inner game. This whole "feeling" like a misfit!?! What? Hellz no younger woman have waaay less baggage and tend to be sweeter and play off the "I'm innocent" vibe. They are obviously not!

The places I go to have a wide range of ages and IMO I blend in perfectly fine. I have zero issues gaming mid 20's. If I'm noting getting a vibe back I just move on to the next.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, you are 30 and you want women who are 30 but you don't want to get married or have kids? WHAT? I thought only lesbians did that.

The thought of young women makes you cringe? Wait, is this another woman posing as a man here? Let "them" have their fun? The women who are younger and hotter than you, that is? I'm 46 and have been dating a 21 year old beauty for over 6 months and she and I are madly in love. Your man needs to get a job, honey.
For starters, you don't go to college parties. When you reach age 30 you are supposed be hosting parties, not going to parties.

The fact you are even mentioning college parties tells me you aren't earning much money and don't understand the concept of taking a girl out to dinner. The way it works is, you get a job, earn enough to buy her dinner, and then buy her dinner instead of taking her to the Phi Delta Beta keg party. Granted, this will cost more than $10 for her wrist band.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way it works is, you get a job, earn enough to buy her dinner, and then buy her dinner instead of taking her to the Phi Delta Beta keg party. Granted, this will cost more than $10 for her wrist band.
Most community is convinced that dinner dates are very bad choice dor date.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Most community is convinced that dinner dates are very bad choice dor date.
How convenient. Most (members of the) community are underemployed and received some welfare assistance growing up.

And wait, didn't you just say you were having a hard time scoring?

Do you honestly imagine girls who really like a man but get turned off because he takes her out for a seafood appetizer and a glass of Pinot Gris? Unemployed men can only wish.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm i missed out on that welfare assistance. And I say dinner first dates suck. They have 4 main disadvantages.

1. You're her entertainment

2. It's fixes the venue at least for a period of
time

3. It often puts chicks into the dreaded
interview mode

4. If you don't like the woman you're stuck there for a while

If you actually want to be useful Neil on the thread instead of just trotting out your standard message explain how to work around those issues at a dinner date and then we ve all learnt something.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm i missed out on that welfare assistance. And I say dinner first dates suck. They have 4 main disadvantages.

1. You're her entertainment

2. It's fixes the venue at least for a period of
time

3. It often puts chicks into the dreaded
interview mode

4. If you don't like the woman you're stuck there for a while

If you actually want to be useful Neil on the thread instead of just trotting out your standard message explain how to work around those issues at a dinner date and then we ve all learnt something.
You missed the part about 55% of Americans receiving some form of Government assistance?

1. Yes. You're taking her out to entertain her.

2. You can't sit still for 45 minutes for an appetizer and glass of wine at a restaurant bar (my preferred dinner location)?

3. Of course you are interviewing her. You are trying to determine if she can challenge the other 5 women in your life.

4. Why would you ask a girl you don't like out in the first place?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok both of us have been around the block a few times. we have our own style and niche markets. So I m not getting into who's right just sharing my perspective

1. my prority is my own entertainment so I take them on an activity I enjoy

2. Maybe this an American thing. No idea how to tell a woman she can have food but not much. If it's drinks I do bar with pool or darts.

3. I m talking about her interviewing u

4. Many girls can front for 15 minutes. U might not know

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreeeeeever young... I wanna be, Foreeeeeever young

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
The fact you are even mentioning college parties tells me you aren't earning much money and don't understand the concept of taking a girl out to dinner. Granted, this will cost more than $10 for her wrist band.
So be her free meal ticket? Damn neil you're a beta buck.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So be her free meal ticket? Damn neil you're a beta buck.
Winner! Cheapest forum member. A person who actually openly admits they won't spend more than $10 on a date. The average date in the US costs $170 and this person calls $11 beta bucks. Meanwhile, this person wants me to pay for his health care and college tuition. Our tax dollars at work.

Note that ten minutes ago, as ThePlayedList was defending his right to be unemployed, my girlfriend left after we had sex about 6 times.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does OP think you have to be at a frat party to meet women? There are women everywhere.