Lets talk about Money

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Some guys on here like to pretend like money doesn't matter that much. I think its one of the most important things in life and for getting laid. Any red pill person should see this clearly.

Pretending money is not important is like saying its all about your inner beauty crap you hear on Oprah. Total blue pill stuff.

Money is almost everything. Food, clothes, shelter, transportation, medicine, etc. Not possible without money. We all need it unless we want to live like a cave man. So can we keep it real and stop acting like money is not VERY important?

Money can't buy love, but love can't buy food, shelter, safety, clothes, weapons, etc. Come on people..

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a store of value...that's all it is.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is needed but we should not overvalue them. They are there to help us survive and have a confortable life but nothing more. I see people ,working all day for so many years , only to collect more money and see their bank balance increase meanwhile they spent not time on themselves or having any fun. That's stupid.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who says that it's not important in your life is an idiot. We can all agree on that. But if you think it's the end all be all, then you're also an idiot. People think it's so much more important for getting laid than it actually is. Eat healthy, get a gym membership, dress well, and have a place to stay. That's what money is for. But it's the little things that make women like you, the reason behind doing things and your intentions; that's what attracts them to you.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Some guys on here like to pretend like money doesn't matter that much. I think its one of the most important things in life and for getting laid. Any red pill person should see this clearly.

Pretending money is not important is like saying its all about your inner beauty crap you hear on Oprah. Total blue pill stuff.

Money is almost everything. Food, clothes, shelter, transportation, medicine, etc. Not possible without money. We all need it unless we want to live like a cave man. So can we keep it real and stop acting like money is not VERY important?

Money can't buy love, but love can't buy food, shelter, safety, clothes, weapons, etc. Come on people..

The value and importance of money is subjective.

That being said, no one can deny the fact that it buys comfort, security, and excitement.

Just about everything we do revolves around money or having money in one way or another; working, education, exciting activities, transportation, and even the decisions we make everyday.

Obviously if you pursue money in the hopes you'll find true happiness you'll be disappointed, the novelty going from temporary pleasure to temporary pleasure wears off fast and the void you filled with money will return.

Personally, I have high aspirations for myself to become successful and moderately wealthy. I don't do it to be happy, I'm happy now, but rather for excitement and to experience things I would not have been able to experience otherwise (in addition to comfort and security). I want to live the "do whatever the fvck whenever the fvck I want" life. Why live an average life if you don't have to?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"I believe that love is the most precious, the most wonderful thing. That money can buy." - Steve Martin 1984

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know none of the 'money's necessary to get laid, bro' crowd doesn't believe me; but I've bedded multiple girls telling them I work fast food. In fact, I have a much much higher percentage when I tell girls that than when I tell them what I actually do for a living.

Pre-sex purchases over the last year (for I think 8 or 9 girls) have totaled maybe 40 dollars. I bought takeout for one girl, split a waffle with another, and usually keep a $10 bottle of wine for when I bring girls back to my place and we never last more than a glass a piece.

My actual line of work is extremely volatile--so I might make 20k one month and lose 15k the next. Doesn't make a difference. If anything, I'm more confident & open around girls when I know there's no way in hell they're with me for the money.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The value and importance of money is subjective.

That being said, no one can deny the fact that it buys comfort, security, and excitement.

Just about everything we do revolves around money or having money in one way or another; working, education, exciting activities, transportation, and even the decisions we make everyday.

Obviously if you pursue money in the hopes you'll find true happiness you'll be disappointed, the novelty going from temporary pleasure to temporary pleasure wears off fast and the void you filled with money will return.

Personally, I have high aspirations for myself to become successful and moderately wealthy. I don't do it to be happy, I'm happy now, but rather for excitement and to experience things I would not have been able to experience otherwise (in addition to comfort and security). I want to live the "do whatever the fvck whenever the fvck I want" life. Why live an average life if you don't have to?
I was happy before I had money. I'm happier now with more.

The money itself doesn't cause the happiness. It's the doors it opens. You just have easier access to more things. Less to worry about and less suffering in general because you can pay others to handle your problems for you.

It's very important.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Money can make things easier, but it comes with the cost never being sure if a woman truly likes you for you or your money.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money can make things easier, but it comes with the cost never being sure if a woman truly likes you for you or your money.
There's ways to figure that puzzle out though. Don't give a woman access to your assets and observe her behavior over time. If she is after the money she will verbalize this to you in subtle ways. You listen and watch. That means pay attention. Men who are overly impressed with themselves or overly insecure have difficulty paying attention to someone else's behavior because they are self absorbed. If you can be self aware and patient you'll be able to discern whether or not a woman is after your pocketbook as a top priority.

Does money make life better? Yes it does. My kids have orthodontics, attend private school, and get to travel and have neat experiences because I can afford those things. I sleep in when I want to because I have afforded myself that ability. My clothes and shoes are nicer. Within reason if I want something I can buy it outright, even cars and houses. So yes it makes a difference in what it buys (for me) is freedom and security.

More important than money itself are the thinking patterns and discipline that attract it. But there are several good threads in Wealth and Success that discuss thinking and discipline.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Women almost never like you for you. If its not your money, its something else like kids, bio clock, muscles, you are hot, etc.

If the bus gets you where you want to go.. does it matter what the driver is thinking? I don't get why it even matters why a woman likes you. As long as she likes you.

How many of us like women for their personality? Its usually because they are hot and their personality is "tolerable". Lets keep it real.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score

As long as it's enough to pay my bills, pay for a few extra nice things and enough to afford decent date activities, it's all good. Of course, you have your gold diggers that pay attention to AND pay for things like names/labels on purses/shoes and
shop only at outlet malls and not Target or Kohls, I can filter them out of my selection process.

I'm not a big spender, and I'm not one of those fools waiting in line for a new iPhone.

There was this one woman that said..."If you cannot afford <name of high end steak house>, then you don't email me!" When I could buy a nice steak from my local butcher and cook her dinner, for much cheaper.

Of course, my ace in the whole is my ability to cook.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is important in every facet of life. Period.

But hey.... like big said. mo money mo problems.

Money won't buy you a bigger peen when you pull her because of your 70k car and your not serving it right.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The relationships you have with the people in your life, whether they are friends, family, business partners or women, will bring you a lot more happiness than money can ever provide.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not like it's a binary choice, you can have money OR you can have happiness. Or you can choose happiness through friend and relationships OR you can choose happiness through money.

Some people are good with money and good at making friends.

Some people suck at both.

Some people are rich and insanely happy.

Some people are broke and utterly miserable.

No reason why you can't pursue them (money, relationships, puzzy, whatever) as SEPARATE skills unto themselves.

(Unless you suck at one and are trying to OVEREMPHASIZE the others).

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The relationships you have with the people in your life, whether they are friends, family, business partners or women, will bring you a lot more happiness than money can ever provide.
Blue pill stuff.

Without money you are in a cardboard box on the street living with rats. With money, you have access to more social circles.

Think again.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue pill stuff.

Without money you are in a cardboard box on the street living with rats. With money, you have access to more social circles.

Think again.
First of all, I hate rich people. I don't want to be in your "social circle." I try to be polite when it is required, because I want to be kind even to the people I find most detestable. But don't act like I am dying to hang out with you just because you have money.

Secondly, if you've ever known any homeless people, they got that way by fvcking over all of their friends and family who would have otherwise taken them in. Surely, drugs and mental illness played a part, but the real reason they are on the street is that they are relationship-poor, just as must as financially poor.

True story - some friends of mine, who live in the housing projects and are some of the poorest people I know, just gave me a truck, because I needed one and they had one and they wanted a different car. It's fairly nice, too, and nicer than the old one I had that kept overheating. I bought that truck not with US dollars, but with relationship currency, by having close friends and helping them out a lot. Then when they see I need help, I get paid back. I managed to negotiate with the guy that I was going to give him my broken motorcycle in trade instead of taking the truck for free. He can fix it, too, so now he is going to have a motorcycle he didn't expect to have, after trying to give away a truck for free. I know none of this makes sense if you are rich, but this is how poor people think. Relationships are more important than money.