The number one thing most guys need to do in order to get hot girls.

Reaction score
This doesn't apply to guys who are tall, extraordinarily good looking, or have a high value such as being a celebrity but it applies to over 90% of guys out there. While lifting, learning game, and putting yourself out there is important; this is by far one of the most important things of them all.

Mastering social politics so you can build your image and status.

In the end, that's what getting hot girls ultimately comes down to. You noticed it with high school where guys who were "popular" managed to get the hottest girls. You eve notice it on college campuses where athletes and fraternity brothers in select fraternities, for the most part, have a monopoly on the hottest girls.

It is the same way with most hot girls because hot girls care about image more than anything. Hot girls care about what others think of the guys they hook up with and how they would be perceived for being with certain kinds of guys.

Whether you like it or not, you're playing the game and other guys are competing against you.

Other guys will try to tear your image apart, kick you down, and do everything they can in their power to make sure the hot girl doesn't go for you. It's like being a brand and having competitors, except most guys who get hot girls are masters of social politics and some of the nastiest people you will ever meet.

A lot of these guys treat getting hot girls like running for an election and winning over voters. They are the best, everyone else sucks, and anyone who is their competitor must be taken down. This is the truth of the game.

Even if you think back to your college days, that one hot girl in a sorority opted to go for the uglier guy if he was in a fraternity because he was better at social politics than some handsome guy studying to be an engineer and not caring about that sort of stuff.

The whole laid back be cool approach most PUAs take is garbage. Hot girls do not go home with strangers that "cold approach" them outside of some very rare circumstances. Most hot girls have too much on the line in order to risk going home with some stranger and if you notice it in real life, they are out with their **** blocking uglier friends and possessive guy friends, which makes gaming hot girls in nightlife very rough.

What can you do about it?

I highly recommend the book 48 Laws of Power but I also recommend being more aware of social situations. Learn to deal with other guys, put guys in their place, and pay attention to your reputation. Learn what is being said about you and be willing to address false rumors, if necessary, go after the rats spreading those rumors and let others know about it.

One other thing I would recommend is treating this like an electoral college in a way, no matter how good you are, you won't get hot girls in certain areas because of who you are.

You won't get hot girls in some college town where the hottest girls are in a sorority as a 35 year old guy because once again, social politics reign supreme. The fraternity guys will use social politics against you by shaming the girl if she spent time near an older guy.

The obvious fix there is to not spend time in that college town and move to a big city.

Same goes for minorities saying they can't get hot girls, the social politics of an area have a big say in that. Pretty hard to get hot white girls as a brown guy in the Bay Area or some city in the Rust belt where the social politics are rigged against you.

Pay attention to what is being said, what is going on, who the power players are, and where you stand.

Learn to master the social game and be a respected person, build that status, and then watch the hot girls come to you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't apply to guys who are tall, extraordinarily good looking, or have a high value such as being a celebrity but it applies to over 90% of guys out there. While lifting, learning game, and putting yourself out there is important; this is by far one of the most important things of them all.

In the end, that's what getting hot girls ultimately comes down to. You noticed it with high school where guys who were "popular" managed to get the hottest girls. You eve notice it on college campuses where athletes and fraternity brothers in select fraternities, for the most part, have a monopoly on the hottest girls.

It is the same way with most hot girls because hot girls care about image more than anything. Hot girls care about what others think of the guys they hook up with and how they would be perceived for being with certain kinds of guys.
Agree

Whether you like it or not, you're playing the game and other guys are competing against you.

Other guys will try to tear your image apart, kick you down, and do everything they can in their power to make sure the hot girl doesn't go for you. It's like being a brand and having competitors, except most guys who get hot girls are masters of social politics and some of the nastiest people you will ever meet.

A lot of these guys treat getting hot girls like running for an election and winning over voters. They are the best, everyone else sucks, and anyone who is their competitor must be taken down. This is the truth of the game.

Even if you think back to your college days, that one hot girl in a sorority opted to go for the uglier guy if he was in a fraternity because he was better at social politics than some handsome guy studying to be an engineer and not caring about that sort of stuff.
The engineer is not even in their "game". SO whether or not he is better at politics, the system she is following does not value handsome non-frat boys with their **** together.

The whole laid back be cool approach most PUAs take is garbage. Hot girls do not go home with strangers that "cold approach" them outside of some very rare circumstances. Most hot girls have too much on the line in order to risk going home with some stranger and if you notice it in real life, they are out with their **** blocking uglier friends and possessive guy friends, which makes gaming hot girls in nightlife very rough.

Some of the groups you associate with you will matter....

I highly recommend the book 48 Laws of Power but I also recommend being more aware of social situations. Learn to deal with other guys, put guys in their place, and pay attention to your reputation. Learn what is being said about you and be willing to address false rumors, if necessary, go after the rats spreading those rumors and let others know about it.
Yeah

One other thing I would recommend is treating this like an electoral college in a way, no matter how good you are, you won't get hot girls in certain areas because of who you are.

You won't get hot girls in some college town where the hottest girls are in a sorority as a 35 year old guy because once again, social politics reign supreme. The fraternity guys will use social politics against you by shaming the girl if she spent time near an older guy.
True, because she ascribes to THAT SYSTEM that they are all part of. The older guy is not in their system, thus has no value by their rules. He can be more handsome, a stud of a male with money and she would be on her own to deal with him.

The obvious fix there is to not spend time in that college town and move to a big city.
Yeah, trying to play around in college town without the frat seal of approval can prove to be a waste of time. I knew a guy who stayed in our old college town for 10 years after graduation, each year being able to bang a dozen or more out of the new "flock" of females. But he did have a frat association that he was able to leverage.

Same goes for minorities saying they can't get hot girls, the social politics of an area have a big say in that. Pretty hard to get hot white girls as a brown guy in the Bay Area or some city in the Rust belt where the social politics are rigged against you.
Location matters

Pay attention to what is being said, what is going on, who the power players are, and where you stand.

Learn to master the social game and be a respected person, build that status, and then watch the hot girls come to you.
Like you said, you can be unfit and ugly even, but the right politics and right system behind you you will score the top females.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bro I guess I see the point. But I've seen Engineers get the hottest girls. I've gone to lunch with girls within 2 min of meeting of them (cold approach) Anyone can shame anyone at anytime, you can't prevent that. Also with "location matters," people don't have the time, resources, money, and education to just pick up and move cities because there may or may not more single available willing
girls there.

Good depth insight but it seems to complicated to me. I would just try to sleep with her as fast as possible and let her figure out what it means.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I guess I see the point. But I've seen Engineers get the hottest girls. I've gone to lunch with girls within 2 min of meeting of them (cold approach) Anyone can shame anyone at anytime, you can't prevent that. Also with "location matters," people don't have the time, resources, money, and education to just pick up and move cities because there may or may not more single available willing
girls there.

Good depth insight but it seems to complicated to me. I would just try to sleep with her as fast as possible and let her figure out what it means.
Yeah, trump just grab her by the you know what, lol.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame

Without frame, you're a pile of goo.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry bro but you are wrong in so many levels with this. You are literally stereotyping college and high school in the 80s and 90s. I was a D1 athlete and when I was in season, quite frankly I didn't have time for sh!t because of practice and academics. The frats at my school don't get laid either, they just drink occasionally and hang out with each other. The only people I see with girlfriends are the people who run solo and typically they are some boring, lame ass dudes. The hot chicks here have a social circle outside of the school from what I can tell, because they don't really seem to talk to anyone, except maybe 1 or 2 people. College is NOT like how you think bro, it's changed. A LOT. Maybe it's just my specific school, I'm not sure.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe you have to be sociably popular or have a huge social circle to get hot women. I've got many hot women and i am a predominately reserved man who is perfectly happy by himself. So i don't understand the logic completely though it makes sense in a limited way. I've found that many women are attracted to the mysterious man who doesn't pay them much attention, who's confident, and is easy going.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posts like this is how you can tell Olly is clueless and likely still in high school.

Work on yourself in all facets of life, including socially. Maximise your looks, finance and character and then approach, approach, approach.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I haven't read the entire post but that's exactly what's going on with me right now.

I'm majoring in Civil Engineering, now doing a Minor in Investment, and there are a bunch of business & management type people in my class now. I just asked a question the other day in school, and the dude from the back of the class suddenly comes out with some snarky sarcastic ******* comment.

I was like WTF? But I wasn't prepared for it as what am I supposed to do? Respond by yelling all the way back to the rear of the auditorium? He really caught me off guard. But that's exactly what he's doing though. I don't really care about being considered the coolest guy, or the alpha guy, although I consider myself cool and alpha, lol. I would most enjoy if everyone was simply friendly towards each other. Besides that, in my Civil Engineering classes it's like 2% girls, so there are no politics when it comes to *****. They all know I slay ***** there though, because I keep telling stories, lol. I am not considered the group leader in any way though. I'm just that funny guy that goes out and slays ***** at night, then comes back to school and makes jokes while we all study lol.

I'll have to be prepared to nuke him next time he tries to pull something like that.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number one thing you need for an abundance of hot women is to be hot yourself. It really is that simple.

The good news any man can become hot if he is willing to invest into himself. It's not a matter of if, but rather how high on the looks scale YOU wish to go.

Reaction score
All this works for college... after college everything changes. I agree it is important to recognize that no matter how good you think you are, you can not get any woman you want.
Nothing really changes after college, status matters well after it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe that you can get them and are worth it. Without that nothing else will matter.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing really changes after college, status matters well after it.
EVERYTHING changes after college.

First, you will never again be around the number of attractive young women where you have built in rapport then you have in college. Once you are out of college you are no longer competing with other college dudes.... you are competing with mid-30 something men, that have more status and more money than you will have for 15 years.

Second, in college, chicks will grade you on 'potential'. Game is more effective because she does not grade you on indicators of future success, she grades you on you behavior and acting ability... after college she starts grading you on ACTUAL status and progress. Right after college she will grade you on potential... but it has to be REAL potential and status. When in college, if you are the frat President... that's pretty freaking good... after college, unless you have an ACTUAL JOB, with real potential.. then you become just an average guy.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical "build it and they will come" mentality. Which is good only up until a certain point. And that ceiling is very low - and ultimately unsatisfying.
Well put. Unfortunately I feel like most of the people on the sosuave have this mentality. If you ask about any tactics or advice the say "if she wants it does not matter what you do" or "have a value and screw everything else" as if pretty girls will know to your door begging for sex.