How bad has the whole refugee thing in Europe messed up the dating game?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
I have friends who tell me about how back in the 90s, Euro women used to be open to being approached and guys of all types had a niche. Now I hear about how after bringing in tons of refugees from countries where guys have no game, aggressively approach women, and harass them; women in countries like Germany and Sweden have high b-tch shields and night game is rough.

Any Euros want to chime in?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I would blame them themselves for it. Most of the leftists are women and women consistently vote for open borders and more immigrants. These bitches have made sure to tell their men they are "too much men" so they have made most of the guys into modern cucks with no approaching skills of masculinity whatsoever. Believe it or not, it seems like some dark, evil game where the girls were able to manipulate the European guys into becoming cucks and now they secretly want the Afghani and the Iraqi and the Somali wild boy to **** and rape them in some dark corner. Of course, not every one of them, but I mean, it is clear that since women have voting power, they stripped men of their masculinity, ****ed the legal system to be in their favour and they are also bringing in the immigrants now. And of course, some of the more conservative girls who do not advocate for this are afraid to get out of the house at night with mobs moving in around your city that could rape you anytime.

Hector1

Reaction score
Here in Germany, I noticed indirect effects. Some women are less likely to go to clubs in the cities anymore and tend to party at home with friends now - esp during New Year's eve and other high-risk events, but also during weekends. Many girls now move in large mixed groups. If you are local and an attractive guy, I don't think much has changed in the dating game though. Most German women tend to date within their extended social circles anyways and German women always have extreme high b1tch shields, so nothing new here. However, if you are German born with a Southern European background or other non-European background, it might be a bit tougher now.
Many Arab and some Eastern European refugees tend to be exremely agressive (not all, but many). Personally, I have seen groups of dozen refugees surrounding women and harassing them right in the city, even during daytime. However, you won't see this kind of behaviour every day, but it happens. I think it is worse in smaller towns than in the big cities... judging from newsreports Sweden and Austria(!) have more issues though. Because these countries accepted large number of immigrants but have much smaller populations than Germany. In Sweden some blonde-haired women have started to dye their hair dark just to feel save. Overall, I would say crime is increasing dramatically, just a few years ago, a German woman could have entered most parks and isolated areas during night time and be completely fine, now even the most liberal women will be a lot more concerned and completely avoid certain areas. Any Swedish reports?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
However, if you are German born with a Southern European background or other non-European background, it might be a bit tougher now.
I am guessing brown skinned guys in general, even if they are from another western country like the UK or USA, would have a very rough time with the typical Aryan blondes in Germany right? I am Hispanic but Hispanic American, on the darker skinned side so could be confused for an Arab.

Is night game out of the question for guys like us?

Reaction score
I would stay far far far away from Germany if you even vaguely resemble a Middle Eastern guy in regards to appearance, this applies to Northern Indians, Pakistanis, and even some Hispanics out there. Even though I am in the US, I have met a lot of Germans who really hate brown people in private and the women themselves tend to say some racist things about brown guys of all kinds. Blonde German girls with that Aryan look tend to be the ones that hate brown people the most, a few have told me about how a Middle Eastern guy would not let up in pursuing them.

France seems to be on the opposite end still, kinda surprises me. French girls, from what I have noticed, tend to be suckers for guys with exotic looks. Black and Asian guys seem to do really well with women in France and I am sure that some brown guys can do alright as well.

I kinda feel for brown guys here.

For a while you all had something going for you, the cool guys could play the exotic card and get so much ***** but then the refugee crisis happened and now you are all lumped in with a bunch of sexually aggressive immigrants who have been poorly vetted and lack game.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have friends who tell me about how back in the 90s, Euro women used to be open to being approached and guys of all types had a niche. Now I hear about how after bringing in tons of refugees from countries where guys have no game, aggressively approach women, and harass them; women in countries like Germany and Sweden have high b-tch shields and night game is rough.

Any Euros want to chime in?
My cousins in Germany put it this way:

"Merkel let too many Rape-u-gees in and not enough refugees in."

Hector1

Reaction score
I am guessing brown skinned guys in general, even if they are from another western country like the UK or USA, would have a very rough time with the typical Aryan blondes in Germany right? I am Hispanic but Hispanic American, on the darker skinned side so could be confused for an Arab.

Is night game out of the question for guys like us?
As long as you are tall and you hang with a bunch of white dudes, you should be ok - but still a lot of work would be required. Germany is quite International, esp cities like Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt, so you would have more options. Being American also helps. Height is key in Germany, though. So many tall dudes, even short girls only pick tall guys. In fact, short girls tend to date taller guys, and have definitely higher b1tch shields - while taller girls seem to be more friendly overall. I am pretty short for German standards (5'8) and I noticed girls around my height respond better to me than shorter girls which can be very frustrating seeing cute 5'4 girls dating 6'5 guys all the time. When I lived in the U.S. it was much more easier to be friendly with women, even though I lived in the deep south and many college girls on campus were enganged already lol ...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really tell about b1tch shields cause south europe is plagued with catholic mentality enriched from feminism so b1tch shields are the norm.
You basically have women who consider themselves blessed holy creature but free to do whatever they want with their bodies...

What I notice is that women in general are much less of a pain in the ass to deal with especially much lower c0ck blocks since some of these "refugees" probably didnt appreciate certain things and explained themselves in way that western men cant.

In my case Im much more concerned about outside distraction than lack of game or b1tch shields, most of the time I didnt succeed it was because of c0ck blocks or her friends.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
The effects of mass-immigration have actually been quite good for game.

It has brought many beautiful Polish and Italian women to England that outclass a lot of the local talent.

When I voted for Brexit, It wasn't a decision that I made with my d1ck.

As for homegrown girls, they are still open to being approached most of the time. Just don't do it like a spastic, and it'll go well more often than it goes badly.
English women seem open minded as h3ll compared to their German and Scandinavian sisters. I have seen even Pakistani and Indian dudes do better with British girls than American or Canadian girls and being Hispanic, I've had it good with British women.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
As long as you are tall and you hang with a bunch of white dudes, you should be ok - but still a lot of work would be required. Germany is quite International, esp cities like Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt, so you would have more options. Being American also helps. Height is key in Germany, though. So many tall dudes, even short girls only pick tall guys. In fact, short girls tend to date taller guys, and have definitely higher b1tch shields - while taller girls seem to be more friendly overall. I am pretty short for German standards (5'8) and I noticed girls around my height respond better to me than shorter girls which can be very frustrating seeing cute 5'4 girls dating 6'5 guys all the time. When I lived in the U.S. it was much more easier to be friendly with women, even though I lived in the deep south and many college girls on campus were enganged already lol ...
I don't know what it is man but Germanic women, especially the blonde ones, are as stuckup as they come.

Even in the USA, most of your stereotypical blonde ice queens are of Germanic background and these girls are stuck up. I never brought the stereotype of them liking to go interracial either, these women are for the most part largely against it in the US.

Even abroad I have had a rough time with German women despite being a 6'1 Hispanic guy but I think it's because some could confuse me for a Turk.

French and English women have been way more friendlier to me.

What gives with Scandinavian women btw? I have had a great time with Danish and Norwegian girls but Swedish girls are str8 up bishes.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it has changed . In Germany, if you go in the clubs , and approach, if you are a nice looking dude , they have lower ***** shields than anywhere . Refugees are not allowed to go into clubs or anywhere social at night .
Still cold approach is a big No . I think 2 years have past since my last cold approach success.
And about black guys , i have 2 friends and these guys are fcking like rabbits and some of finest chicks around . Having a big D i think is a big advantage.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it has changed . In Germany, if you go in the clubs , and approach, if you are a nice looking dude , they have lower ***** shields than anywhere . Refugees are not allowed to go into clubs or anywhere social at night .
Still cold approach is a big No . I think 2 years have past since my last cold approach success.
And about black guys , i have 2 friends and these guys are fcking like rabbits and some of finest chicks around . Having a big D i think is a big advantage.
No I meant brown guys, like the Turks, Arabs, and such. Not white or black, but brown.

Also when you say refugee, does it mean anyone that looks Arab or just poorly dressed sketchy looking rowdy immigrants?

Reaction score
If you are any kind of brown with aspirations of getting the stereotypical Aryan blonde, I would avoid Germany. The amount of dislike a lot of Germans have towards Arabs and brown people in general is unreal but it is there for a reason. Arab dudes are hyper aggressive when chasing blonde women, it is the kind of thirst I have never seen before in my life. Even blondes I've been with have had to run and literally hide from Arab guys that would not get the hint and leave them alone.

Other minority groups are more cool about it but Arabs are very thirsty and desperate when chasing blonde women, seen this everywhere.

Refugees and an influx of brown Muslims into Europe has really messed things up for most guys that can be confused for those races.

If it wasn't for the Arabs, being a cool brown kid might actually earn you bonus points in Europe but the abnormally high number of Arabs going to Europe and preying on blonde women has ruined it for any guy that can be confused for one.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I meant brown guys, like the Turks, Arabs, and such. Not white or black, but brown.

Also when you say refugee, does it mean anyone that looks Arab or just poorly dressed sketchy looking rowdy immigrants?
Olly explained this very well. Turks have not been affected by it , they keep on fcking lots of chicks but mostly those who have grown up in Germany. If you can't speak the language then it's very hard.

Reaction score
Olly explained this very well. Turks have not been affected by it , they keep on fcking lots of chicks but mostly those who have grown up in Germany. If you can't speak the language then it's very hard.
Maybe if they look white but I will say that anyone who is "brown" or Arab looking has most definitely been affected by it in a big way.

Stay away from Germany, go to Denmark or Norway if you want the Aryan looking women so bad and hope to god those countries do not allow in an a**load of sexually aggressive thirsty brown refugees that force themselves on to blonde women.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreigners fvck it up imho. I don't particularly fancy darker skinned girls at all. A lot of them might even be racist because I'm white/dutch.

In the city center, where are the foreigners go out, you will get a lot of sluts, which are all different. Depends on the venue, the girl and the other dudes there.

One time, for example, a cute lil german girl in the city centre flinched from a slight touch on the arm. That's because the environment is simply more foreign and slightly more scary. Same night though I was able to comfort some other girls in the same venue when they had been chased off by a bulldyke.

In my local environment, Amsterdam South, where all the dutch go out, anything can still happen. I can get a make-out, a lay, whatever. Same can happen in the city centre of course, but I can say that the bitches won't be as fearful or apprehensive because they feel more at home. Doesn't mean you can fvck them quicker, it just means she won't jump if you touch her shoulder, or she won't panic of you grab her ass.

Simply put, the foreigners put the sweeter girls on edge. Any place there's a bunch of foreigners, I don't really see the point of going out there anyway because I figure a lot of the girls are there to fvck those types of dudes anyway. Has nothing to do with me. They just choose to fvck foreign dudes, lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Middle Eastern and Arab guys have unbelievable amounts of thirst for blonde women, more so than any other minority group out there, but they also have an aggressive approach that involves a lot of touching, persistently harassing the girl when she has made it clear she isn't interested, and making it so the woman has to quite literally be on her guard around them.

I have dated blondes, been out with them, and had Arab dudes aggressively approach them. Found it quite comical when the girl with me ignores them and the guy is trying to brag about how rich he is, only to get ignored.

The "refugee" crisis has made it so Europeans decide to bring some of the worst from that part of the world, welcome them to their countries, and see thirsty aggressive guys prey on native women.

What is sad about this situation is that European women, especially Northern Euro, used to be quite open to going for darker skinned guys in the past. I had a Mexican friend who went to Sweden in the 90s, dude was swimming in p-ssy there, he would not have the same luck now.

Irony here is that "diversity" actually made Euro women a lot more weary about going interracial. African American and East Asian guys should still be able to do well but anyone that looks vaguely Arab is SOL.

Denmark and Norway may seem decent for brown guys because they limited the amount of refugees in but the second they decide to let in hordes of thirsty and aggressive brown guys, expect for the women there to start being a bit more xenophobic too. Swedish and German women from my experience already look down on "brown" men.