Ever listen to their problems just to gain insight as to how they think?

Young_Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I feel that by just looking at a girl's actions instead of analyzing every one of her opinions or statements gives me better insight into their true character and the way they deal with whatever issue it is that's bothering them.

I've had girls tell me they love me and at times have backed that up with actions (sexually and through thought and effort) but then they go off and do or say something they know I wouldn't be ok with. So that just tells me that even though they might THINK they love me, they more than likely just really like me for looks/sex/company but do not truly love me enough to respect me.

I've always found that girls love to tell me all their problems and certain secrets or what not and they keep me posted on the progress of it all.. Not that I care, but I find it interesting to see how they deal with whatever it is they complain about because 90% of the time they will complain about something/someone yet won't take the neccessary steps to fix the problem even though they know what they should do.

My favourite is when girls say that they hate certain types of guys and sure enough, they end up dating one of those types of guys even though they spent the last 6 months whinging about them.

Point is, I do see your point in listening to women and their crap to gain insight into how they think, but it's so much easier to just look at their actions to know what they're really like. Women love to talk and vent and b!tch - they will say whatever one-sided biased crap they want you to hear, but actions and their timing of these actions speak volumes above anything they could say with words.

Just say "yeah", "interesting", "that sounds awful" and then change the subject for the moment, but monitor how the deal with their shyt.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I feel that by just looking at a girl's actions instead of analyzing every one of her opinions or statements gives me better insight into their true character and the way they deal with whatever issue it is that's bothering them.

I've had girls tell me they love me and at times have backed that up with actions (sexually and through thought and effort) but then they go off and do or say something they know I wouldn't be ok with. So that just tells me that even though they might THINK they love me, they more than likely just really like me for looks/sex/company but do not truly love me enough to respect me.

I've always found that girls love to tell me all their problems and certain secrets or what not and they keep me posted on the progress of it all.. Not that I care, but I find it interesting to see how they deal with whatever it is they complain about because 90% of the time they will complain about something/someone yet won't take the neccessary steps to fix the problem even though they know what they should do.

My favourite is when girls say that they hate certain types of guys and sure enough, they end up dating one of those types of guys even though they spent the last 6 months whinging about them.

Point is, I do see your point in listening to women and their crap to gain insight into how they think, but it's so much easier to just look at their actions to know what they're really like. Women love to talk and vent and b!tch - they will say whatever one-sided biased crap they want you to hear, but actions and their timing of these actions speak volumes above anything they could say with words.

Just say "yeah", "interesting", "that sounds awful" and then change the subject for the moment, but monitor how the deal with their shyt.
I've heard all this before. But you aren't around them 24/7 to see what their actions are, and these actions are driven by their emotions. I don't 'listen and analyze 100% of what they're saying' like you put it. Part of this is reading their body language, facial expression, and tone of voice when they say something. You have to pair everything up in conjunction with one another to see HOW she thinks, not so much WHY. And when you do this, you know what her emotions will be under certain circumstances. You can predict her actions before she even does them so you are always a couple steps ahead. See what I mean?

Young_Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard all this before. But you aren't around them 24/7 to see what their actions are, and these actions are driven by their emotions. I don't 'listen and analyze 100% of what they're saying' like you put it. Part of this is reading their body language, facial expression, and tone of voice when they say something. You have to pair everything up in conjunction with one another to see HOW she thinks, not so much WHY. And when you do this, you know what her emotions will be under certain circumstances. You can predict her actions before she even does them so you are always a couple steps ahead. See what I mean?
Good point!