Need feedback

King Tiger

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have started approaching girls recently ( day game, I only have approached 5-6 so far over a quarter). So far one real progress I have made is that I think I have overcome the approach anxiety. Now when I am really in mood I just go and talk to them. I generally pick something from surrounding to start the talk with like weather, traffic etc.And keep the conversation going for a good 5 -10 mins and build a rapport before asking for number.

So far I have been able to do number close on most of them, but failed to progress further. Few of the girls never replied to the first text, but others played along for some time. I want to know how to keep the text from getting platonic and getting friendzoned. Like if you don't see the girl very often how frequently and what to text to keep them hooked? Likewise I started talking with two librarians . It started well and asked one of them to go out with me but she made excuses both the times. But still remians friendly and starts talking when we run into each other. ( I dont put in any effort anymore). So, I think the problem for me now is to learn how to keep things going after initial appraoch?

One more interesting thing that has happened which I don't know how to take forward is with this girl from the library. She is alright looking, and a stem major and probably has a boyfriend. We both had made eye contacts a lot of times in past but never spoke to each other. Until one day a well built guy( I am also muscular) in the library snapped and started shouting at her and her friend for talking. I was just looking at him and laughing, so he turned to me and told me to stop laughing. I replied with with shut up and stop creating a scene here. After that I and the girl introduced ourselves. This happened at-least a month ago. And since then I would say we have become more well acquainted ( she make little small talks every now and then) but I have not made any serious efforts at all. Should I just play along at slow pace and see where it goes or is there a better way?

Sorry for my english, and thanks a lot in advance for helping me out? This forum has been very helpful.

King Tiger

Reaction score
a lot of them probably have boyfriends or whatever. You're doing well, keep going. Slow pace is fine, gives you time to demonstrate value.
How to handle the boyfriend bomb ( mean when they say that out of nowhere in the middle of a conversation). I mostly ignore it and keep talking.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I am meeting someone during the finals week or week before. Should I just text them after it is all over?
Can you see her in person? That's the better option 100% of the time.

If not, text what you have to in order to get her in person.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, take it easy. It seems like you are really anxious about this. Do you know what I do? I retouch my pics (am a photographer), decide what I wanna post today on social media, I keep an eye on SoSuave, I predict sports professionally and girls just come and go in conversations/meetings during the day. I am not concentrated in any of them, what wakes me up in the morning is the things I mentioned up there.

Your work, your projects, your ideas should be what gets you up from the bed at morning, not girls. Right now, I am afraid you are putting way too much energy into weak leads and you are overthinking them quite a lot, too. Follow through with your mission and goals and girls will just tag along because there is nothing that attracts them more than a man on a mission. It is literally the embodiment of a female. There is a little thing in their head that makes them wet when they see some dude that is working on sth day in, day out. The best part of it? It does not even matter what it is. You could be trying to solve sth completely irrelevant, as long as you are focused on your mission, girls will wanna **** you.

King Tiger

Reaction score
Dude, take it easy. It seems like you are really anxious about this. Do you know what I do? I retouch my pics (am a photographer), decide what I wanna post today on social media, I keep an eye on SoSuave, I predict sports professionally and girls just come and go in conversations/meetings during the day. I am not concentrated in any of them, what wakes me up in the morning is the things I mentioned up there.

Your work, your projects, your ideas should be what gets you up from the bed at morning, not girls. Right now, I am afraid you are putting way too much energy into weak leads and you are overthinking them quite a lot, too. Follow through with your mission and goals and girls will just tag along because there is nothing that attracts them more than a man on a mission. It is literally the embodiment of a female. There is a little thing in their head that makes them wet when they see some dude that is working on sth day in, day out. The best part of it? It does not even matter what it is. You could be trying to solve sth completely irrelevant, as long as you are focused on your mission, girls will wanna **** you.
I am very focused in my professional life and doing very good. It is the dating part where I always get the short end of the stick. So, trying to improve on that.