Demographics and success rate: My experiences as an Asian guy over the years.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that the guy with average game is going to pull hot girls in a good location while the guy with tight game will struggle in a horrible one. I know I could not get hot girls in Toronto but if I listened to you, I would be stuck fighting for scraps in Toronto.

Now I gave you my perspective and tried to reason with you, if you want to simply deny and keep playing naive then do so but I've been very reasonable with you.
Oh I get it (I said that in my first post of this thread), some women are more receptive to particular men than others this is nothing new. And I've read the situation that the hot girls of your own race are less receptive to you too.

But there is a deeper message I'm trying to get across here (particularly in my earlier posts).

We as men (and when I say men, I mean ALL, white black, South East and East Asian) need to see women for what they are.

A woman is a woman, we should put more value on other aspects of women other than the way they look.

But I understand your reasons.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I get it (I said that in my first post of this thread), some women are more receptive to particular men than others this is nothing new. And I've read the situation that the hot girls of your own race are less receptive to you too.

But there is a deeper message I'm trying to get across here (particularly in my earlier posts).

We as men (and when I say men, I mean ALL, white black, South East and East Asian) need to see women for what they are.

A woman is a woman, we should put more value on other aspects of women other than the way they look.

Disagree, we aren't the same as the white man. I'm not the same as the Asian man. Do not use your bro logic to group me with them. If a white guy gets retracted it's 9 times out of 10 his fault or he can remedy the situation by approaching more women. However, if you're a minority, you are rejected mainly because of reasons you have no control over. Once this wears down an individual, thirds rejections can detrimentally affect his mindset. The only common theme is that non white men have more trouble dating outside their race than white men. That is what I'll agree with.

Last edited:

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score

Not really, I just want to **** hot puss and put myself in a situation that gives me the best opportunity to do that.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Not really, I just want to **** hot puss and put myself in a situation that gives me the best opportunity to do that.
Hot chicks have to want to get fvcked by you in the first place. Just because you'd be in a "situation" where they are around you doesn't mean you will automatically get to fvck all or any of them. What you think you're going to find some magic location where all the hot chicks you desire have a desire simply to get banged by a guy of your race and dismiss every other dude? Or no dudes better than you are allowed?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Hot chicks have to want to get fvcked by you in the first place. Just because you'd be in a "situation" where they are around you doesn't mean you will automatically get to fvck all or any of them. What you think you're going to find some magic location where all the hot chicks you desire have a desire simply to get banged by a guy of your race and dismiss every other dude? Or no dudes better than you are allowed?
For the sake of keeping this thread alive and nothing else.

Hot girls in different areas act different. Hot girls in Thailand will **** an average looking white American guy, hot girls in Sweden probably won't be as inclined to do it.

Hot girls in a state like Minnesota won't mind sleeping with a sexy Asian guy, hot girls in Toronto will be more against it.

I see you're naive, young, and the typical hothead misguided guido so I will simplify it for you. Hot girls act according to social norms in their area. If it is cool or indifferent to sleep with a sexy Asian man, they will do it. If it is taboo or something that destroys your social status, they won't do it no matter how sexy he is, how tight his game is, or how much wealth he has.

So my guido friend, keep that in mind.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
For the sake of keeping this thread alive and nothing else.

Hot girls in different areas act different. Hot girls in Thailand will **** an average looking white American guy, hot girls in Sweden probably won't be as inclined to do it.

Hot girls in a state like Minnesota won't mind sleeping with a sexy Asian guy, hot girls in Toronto will be more against it.

I see you're naive, young, and the typical hothead misguided guido so I will simplify it for you. Hot girls act according to social norms in their area. If it is cool or indifferent to sleep with a sexy Asian man, they will do it. If it is taboo or something that destroys your social status, they won't do it no matter how sexy he is, how tight his game is, or how much wealth he has.

So my guido friend, keep that in mind.
"Hot chicks" in Thailand are ladyboys or bar girls. not my definition of "hot".

So when are you moving to Minnesota? You must obviously have lived there and experienced these hot white chicks in Minnesota going after sexy Asian men like yourself if you believe it's true. If it was you shouldn't have left.

Where is this hot white chicks love "minorities" paradise and why are you complaining instead of moving there? Why not just mention the place to help others out and you can all just pack up and leave and live in heaven?

or are you like the mgtow retards that just talk yet do nothing.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hot chicks" in Thailand are ladyboys or bar girls. not my definition of "hot".

So when are you moving to Minnesota? You must obviously have lived there and experienced these hot white chicks in Minnesota going after sexy Asian men like yourself if you believe it's true. If it was you shouldn't have left.

Where is this hot white chicks love "minorities" paradise and why are you complaining instead of moving there? Why not just mention the place to help others out and you can all just pack up and leave and live in heaven?

or are you like the mgtow retards that just talk yet do nothing.
Asian guys don't have it bad anywhere in this country.