Do Muscles help you get laid? Do they make a difference?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can certainly help you get laid and it does make a difference.

However, it's just one part of a whole equation but looking at where you are right now, it can certainly make a difference.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in good shape is one thing any guy can control, and chicks dig guys that are in shape. Big muscles and not as important as NOT being skinny. If you are skinny, that will hurt you, and you should bulk up. I don't lift weights anymore, just yoga an biking for the last year. I don't have as much upper body bulk as I had, but now I am more tone all over... I'm getting more attention now with women.

The problem a lot of guys have with lifting is that they end up looking like mutant roosters with too much upper body work.... chicks hate that. You will do much better if you get into a full body workout routine.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 and I'm 5'7" around 125lbs (pretty skinny) I was curious if adding muscle and getting lean would have an impact? Have any of you gone from either very skinny to jacked or fat to jacked and noticed a difference with women?
It depends on the women. Some women ho are really into that or find it really attractive will fvck you just because of that. I've found in general, women will have sex with you quicker and easier by will not see you as relationship material either due to stereotypes with muscular guys or because they are worried you will cheat on them.

Think of it like free advertising that generates interest in your "product" without you having to say a word. Women will start approaching you more often and will do so many times in a very sexual way.

You will start being treated as a sex object by them and they will use you for sex. Research shows that women cheat on boyfriends/husbands more often with muscular guys and during the time of month when they are ovulating they are more attracted to muscular guys.

So in general, yes. You will find having sex with women will be far easier but having actual relationships may be harder...

It also helps you TREMENDOUSLY in the bedroom from a stamina and aggreession standpoint and helps you mentally due to the psychological changes elevated testosterone brings such as confidence and "not giving a fvck" attitude.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
There are many different attributes in this game. Muscles being one of those.

My cousin was a 4 out of 10 growing up. Never got any girls. When he got to the age of about 17 or 18, he became obsessed with body-building. And I can assure you, that he can get women throwing themselves at him in clubs.

The problem is that he never sorted out his mindset. So, he has the body of a monster and the heart of a fairy.

He plays the game of going into the club, and waiting around looking shiny until women come onto him. It's passive and feminine.

The problem is that the sort of women who behave in that aggressive way are usually masculine broken women that intend to completely boss the frame. So, that is what he ended up with - a woman that bossed him.

His woman completely dominated him emotionally, before dumping him. And is still messing with his head in a myriad of ways.

The guy never has, and probably never will, understand the polarity at play in this mating game. And, if there actually is a dominant man in there, I'm not sure he'll ever find it.

The point being that muscles help massively, but don't use them as a crutch. Strive to be well rounded.
Yeah I really don't have any muscle on my frame been pretty sedentary. I've been told I have good facial aesthetics and building muscle would make a big difference.And I know it doesn't work like oh you get big and girls start flocking to you.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on the women. Some women ho are really into that or find it really attractive will fvck you just because of that. I've found in general, women will have sex with you quicker and easier by will not see you as relationship material either due to stereotypes with muscular guys or because they are worried you will cheat on them.

Think of it like free advertising that generates interest in your "product" without you having to say a word. Women will start approaching you more often and will do so many times in a very sexual way.

You will start being treated as a sex object by them and they will use you for sex. Research shows that women cheat on boyfriends/husbands more often with muscular guys and during the time of month when they are ovulating they are more attracted to muscular guys.

So in general, yes. You will find having sex with women will be far easier but having actual relationships may be harder...

It also helps you TREMENDOUSLY in the bedroom from a stamina and aggreession standpoint and helps you mentally due to the psychological changes elevated testosterone brings such as confidence and "not giving a fvck" attitude.
Yeah I agree with a lot of what you said man. How you said you'll get approached I've heard that a lot of times women don't approach, do you think it changes when you're more lean and muscular, as I've said I'm pretty skinny lol. I'm also trying to improve my game with them but do you think it has an effect on "game" like easier as far as them interested and physically into you?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with a lot of what you said man. How you said you'll get approached I've heard that a lot of times women don't approach, do you think it changes when you're more lean and muscular, as I've said I'm pretty skinny lol. I'm also trying to improve my game with them but do you think it has an effect on "game" like easier as far as them interested and physically into you?
Yeah it obviously does. It sexually excites a lot of women, so kinda do the math, lol...

Women like to fvck...and muscles increase the number of women who view you as someone they want to fvck...

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it obviously does. It sexually excites a lot of women, so kinda do the math, lol...

Women like to fvck...and muscles increase the number of women who view you as someone they want to fvck...
Yeah I was thinking that too lol. I guess I've just heard some different opinions on it. Some guys have told me if you're muscular and can just hold basic conversations you can bang them. Other people have said you still really need to work them with game and seduce them.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking that too lol. I guess I've just heard some different opinions on it. Some guys have told me if you're muscular and can just hold basic conversations you can bang them. Other people have said you still really need to work them with game and seduce them.
Having huge muscles isn't ever enough to get you laid on its own, unless you're a movie star of professional athlete. You still have to supplement your good looks with approach ability, conversational skills, good wardrobe, etc. I've known girls to complain about a guy who we would think girls are attracted to as a huge turn-off because he was a dud to talk to.

Enough talk, though. Get your ass into a gym and start to find out this information for yourself. Find a workout regimen online, put in 4-5 days per week in the gym, and don't forget to work in some cardio too.

Then report back after a few months when you make noticeable gains. You'll likely notice a bunch of girls look differently at you.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will help 100%, you will feel good about yourselves.

You'll improve the attraction part

You'll only have to work the escalation.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
It will help 100%, you will feel good about yourselves.

You'll improve the attraction part

You'll only have to work the escalation.
You got any tips or advice on the escalation?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got any tips or advice on the escalation?
This answer means you'll have to work the 3 most important muscles: The D, The Tongue, the Brain

Escalation is built throught Experience

Attraction = She notice you, you notice her, you notice each other

Escalation = You take that attraction to talk to her and build sex tension/desire

You can read the DJ Bible, some dating book... but the best way is to talk to girls

Beefing up will make you ''physically'' more attractive but the LAY is done by touching her feelings/brain which is made through escalation/kino.

If I talk about myself, I can tell you since I workout for tonification a complete form (all the body and even leg)... there is not a single women who ain't touching my shoulders or arms now when we meet and they all see ''wow you have beefed up''.

You want to be fit and muscular... not the body builder style however. Toned might be the better word... natural muscle.

If you happy in your body, you'll notice how positive female will react to you and people in general

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who got laid because of his mucles. It sure as hail aint his game cause he has zero, he is actually slow and he tells people, he just acts like a nice mommas boy. Some girls see a perfect v-taper and decides that they want them inside, it can shock you how little game you need for certain girls when muscular, and that is why a lot of people do steroids. (big shocker)

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
This answer means you'll have to work the 3 most important muscles: The D, The Tongue, the Brain

Escalation is built throught Experience

Attraction = She notice you, you notice her, you notice each other

Escalation = You take that attraction to talk to her and build sex tension/desire

You can read the DJ Bible, some dating book... but the best way is to talk to girls

Beefing up will make you ''physically'' more attractive but the LAY is done by touching her feelings/brain which is made through escalation/kino.

If I talk about myself, I can tell you since I workout for tonification a complete form (all the body and even leg)... there is not a single women who ain't touching my shoulders or arms now when we meet and they all see ''wow you have beefed up''.

You want to be fit and muscular... not the body builder style however. Toned might be the better word... natural muscle.

If you happy in your body, you'll notice how positive female will react to you and people in general
Yeah absolutely that's what I'm going for I wanna be lean with muscle. This is what I look like now https://imgur.com/a/9sQgB (pretty skinny) I think I look like trash lol. I'm trying to get better with flirting and stuff like that too.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A muscular frame can help indirectly, men around you treat you with more respect and women notice it.
Less c0ckblocks and less provocations therefore less chances to screw up.

I can clearly recall the way people was treating me when I was skinny compared to now.
Once you project strong and manly vibes guys are nice to you and wanna be your friends much more.
Sad to say but its true, this influence your confidence and women perception of you at the same time.
Plus the visual raw attraction women feel for guys with great bodies.

Also its not just that the right look will "open to way" to have a chance to talk to her, it will also put her in a better mood so whatver you do or say will be considered different.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most common myths planted from the older guys is that muscles will help you get girls. It's more of a defensive mechanism than offensive mechanism.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah absolutely that's what I'm going for I wanna be lean with muscle. This is what I look like now https://imgur.com/a/9sQgB (pretty skinny) I think I look like trash lol. I'm trying to get better with flirting and stuff like that too.
Body and looks game is huge. It isn't everything, but it can OPEN quite a few females up. You get a better type of attention. You will have more confidence, and more confidence means anything you do will be magnified, even your game will be better because you'll have more self respect.

Think of how many dingbat women men chase and pander to just because of their body, it's the same with males, women will chase and paender after the well built men, even relax their boundaries for them if you are excessive.

Looks is part of your game and should not be avoided.

The guys here are saying personality and how you carry is HUGE and it is, think about how many men you don't know how women find attractive, heavy men, men not blessed with looks, that have game and have fine females coming to them.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Body and looks game is huge. It isn't everything, but it can OPEN quite a few females up. You get a better type of attention. You will have more confidence, and more confidence means anything you do will be magnified, even your game will be better because you'll have more self respect.

Think of how many dingbat women men chase and pander to just because of their body, it's the same with males, women will chase and paender after the well built men, even relax their boundaries for them if you are excessive.

Looks is part of your game and should not be avoided.

The guys here are saying personality and how you carry is HUGE and it is, think about how many men you don't know how women find attractive, heavy men, men not blessed with looks, that have game and have fine females coming to them.
That's the thing I've been trying to improve my personality as well. I often feel like I don't have good openers or how to really keep conversations flowing, getting them sexually interested and wanting to be together. I've always been told I look really young for my age. It's pretty frustrating and depressing when I see lots of guys with women and they seem to have lots of women attracted to them. I know getting bigger isn't the only thing you need to get laid & girlfriends, I'm just trying to improve in all areas to be more social all around. I feel like even guys don't take me seriously or wanna chill bc I'm very skinny and look like a twig.