Demographics and success rate: My experiences as an Asian guy over the years.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Dear god...

Guys, can we just share our experiences in different cities and talk about what kinds of girls have liked us versus which ones haven't? Maybe even talk about what cities guys of our experience can do well in?

My OP that received likes was me sharing my experience, I should have the right to do that on here instead of having this turn into some debate about how it is so wrong for a man to want to get hot girls.

Lets let each other like what we like and go after the kinds of women we want, whatever they are.

No need to get so worked up over a post that wasn't even meant for people to get worked up over, if you have an issue with it, you can post on the many other threads on this page.

Why get so worked up over a guy wanting to go for whatever kinds of girls he wants?
So basically this thread is just an exclusive minorities only thread that only want to date etc. white hot goddesses only because they're white and hot.

Do you dudes actually leave your houses and know any of these chicks personally or do you just fantasize about their "perfection" and how much "better" your lives will be dating them?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
It's life for most, it's an existence for you.

So much drama from you, this is why I avoid Italian women.
You might be on to something son. But I'm not whining about it and discussing moving so I can meet all the white goddesses who will date me and finally make my life "complete".

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
So basically this thread is just an exclusive minorities only thread that only want to date etc. white hot goddesses only because they're white and hot.

Do you dudes actually leave your houses and know any of these chicks personally or do you just fantasize about their "perfection" and how much "better" your lives will be dating them?
Not lately, so far it's you trying to talk everyone out of dating white girls but to get back to you on an earlier point.

I do see blonde men having a lot of success with hot girls of all races, probably more so than any other group out there. Most hot girls I've chased after have at some point in their life being ****ed down by a Chad Thundercock which is the embodiment of that look, if you went to a wealthier area of a major city, you would notice this.

Edit:

Chad Thundercock is the embodiment of that sort of a look.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Not lately, so far it's you trying to talk everyone out of dating white girls but to get back to you on an earlier point.

I do see blonde men having a lot of success with hot girls of all races, probably more so than any other group out there. Most hot girls I've chased after have at some point in their life being ****ed down by a Chad Thundercock which is the embodiment of that look, if you went to a wealthier area of a major city, you would notice this.

Edit:

Who's trying to talk you out of it? I'm asking what is so special about white chicks that places them above every other race of chicks?

Date them till you go insane.

But you can't answer a simple question on an anonymous forum yet you are going to be brave enough to pick up and date these unattainable white goddesses in person.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score

Edit:

Let me guess. Most of you in this thread log in to this site and slvthate at the same time.

I've read that site and it cracks me up.

You know damn well that lingo you use you got from posting on there.

This thread is the SAME shyt posted there.

Busted.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Who's trying to talk you out of it? I'm asking what is so special about white chicks that places them above every other race of chicks?

Date them till you go insane.

But you can't answer a simple question on an anonymous forum yet you are going to be brave enough to pick up and date these unattainable white goddesses in person.
Me saying blonde men are more preferred than Italian men really set you off didn't it?

I mean if you're an Italian that looks white like most Italians do, it's not really an issue.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Me saying blonde men are more preferred than Italian men really set you off didn't it?

I mean if you're an Italian that looks white like most Italians do, it's not really an issue.
You a slvthater. lmaoo

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comes down to location once again.

In the southwest, they do because they get mistaken for Mexican at times.

I've met a few Indian players in Chicago, they seem to be doing okay here.

I'd definitely avoid the northeast if I was an Indian or Arab of any kind, those women absolutely hate men of those races.
I'm talking about overall

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to parts of the world where you believe certain women prefer your "type" is understandable. What I do have a problem with is going to these places for the sole purpose of women.

There's almost always something more important that you could be doing than chasing women.

The irony is, the more you focus on yourself and the quality of your life, the better you'll be with women in general.

For all those guys struggling with women because of their race, remember this:

Most men are average and women obviously know this, as soon as they meet you they'll put you in a box thinking they know who you are. I don't see myself as average and I hope none of you guys do either...so whenever I hear x race doesn't do well here, I think to myself "Yeah, the average x race doesn't do well here, but I'm not average".

Most guys don't learn or have any proper game, the average guy is hoping a woman will accept him...the average guy doesn't lead, is emotionally unhealthy and wants to date every attractive woman he sees.

Every time I read thread like these it seems the guys claiming their race is an issue always come across as passive or simply waiting for women to respond favourably to them before they make a move.

They always seem to mention how other races are doing (which is unsurprising better than theirs).

Fūck what anyone else is doing and pay attention to yourself.

There's far more going on with attraction than simply what race you are and what you look like.

That's all I'm going to say on this subject.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Going to parts of the world where you believe certain women prefer your "type" is understandable. What I do have a problem with is going to these places for the sole purpose of women.

There's almost always something more important that you could be doing than chasing women.
You seem reasonable so I'll make my case.

Most of the times, the dating culture of an area and how unfavorable it is to a race is impacted by things outside of the dating scene and has an impact outside of dating.

I cannot even think about setting foot in Arizona for social issues outside of chasing women. What my theory on the matter is that these hot girls in Arizona are avoiding Hispanic men because of the social stigma surrounding them. The social stigma is caused by events in the area which won't only impact me with women but just life in general whether it is going out and interacting with people outside of just hooking up. Why bother living in a state where it's wealthy population is going to think of me as a lower human being? That affects me in so many other ways than dating.

Social events of an area and issues outside of dating and game itself affect dating and game more than we may think.

So if a Hispanic guy is getting auto-rejected by some busty bimbos at a bar in Scotsdale, there is probably some stuff surrounding Hispanics that led to that auto-reject and I don't want to waste time dealing with it.

It doesn't matter how handsome or tight his game is, he is on auto-reject unless he looks white. For that reason, I rather go to an area where things aren't as hostile.

Reaction score
Yep there's no paradise city for minorities that allows them to be at a equal footing to white men. However, cities do vary upon difficulty for minorities in the dating game.

Top cities in my opinion from what I've seen
Atlanta
Minneapolis
Fargo
Charlotte
Madison

Worst cities(avoid at all cost)
New York City
Nashville
Memphis
Denver
any hipster/yuppy city like Austin that appeals to mainly white guys
I've been to every major city on the West Coast and I didn't really see that many interracial couples at all. People were nice to me, but I didn't see **** lol. Worst does not just mean lack of interracial couples. Notably in the Southern cities, most of the black men I saw were with fat/trashy white women.
Anyone who has gone to Denver has seen a fair share of black men with above average looking white women in the city. Black guy on the west coast, whether he is hood brotha or Donald Glover, is going to have some serious options with white girls when it comes to hook ups and lays.

My friend in Arizona says at least half the black men in the state are with non-black women and it is more common to see them with white women than it is to see latinos with white women.

In NYC, it is common for hot girls in the younger age range (18-25) to experiment with black guys, a well put together black guy has a lot of options for ONS.

Cannot speak to the southern cities but black guys definitely did well in Atlanta.

Reaction score
Someone mentioned that Indian guys have it the worst but from what I have seen, they're also the race that puts in the least effort. I rarely see Indian guys out there approaching and the ones that do go after women are the ugly older fresh off the boat immigrant types. The ones born and raised here seem to stick to their circles and not branch out from them all that much.

I would like to get the take from it from someone other than @skinnyguy

What I can confirm is that I probably see the least players from that race than any other, even Asian. The reasons for that can be vast but I think that plays to the perception of them having it the worst.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Indian friend never was any good at dating when we worked together in Georgia, but then he moved back to NYC and married a smoking hot young Indian girl.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Most of the times, the dating culture of an area and how unfavorable it is to a race is impacted by things outside of the dating scene and has an impact outside of dating.
Ok, one more reply...

I don't think this is always the case though. I could image in big cities depending on where you are you'd get different responses...and each individual is different, truth is I can't quite completely dispute this as I really don't know your scenario.

Here's a lesson I've come to terms with. As men we will always have to work, and many times have to work harder. We have to deal with rejection, bull****, and nobody gives us a free ride. People aren't nice to us for no reason. For example, take a hot girl and she's almost like a celebrity.

That's life, that's reality. But because that is our reality we're also tougher, and have much stronger characters. This strength also transfers to game. When you remain calm under pressure, it transfers to the women you meet. You're like a mountain withstanding a storm...unmoving...strong...and she'll feel very safe with you.

So I say just embrace that the work will never end for us. When something goes very bad for me or I have a major setback, I just think to myself...this is an opportunity to get to the next level.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, one more reply...

I don't think this is always the case though. I could image in big cities depending on where you are you'd get different responses...and each individual is different, truth is I can't quite completely dispute this as I really don't know your scenario.

Here's a lesson I've come to terms with. As men we will always have to work, and many times have to work harder. We have to deal with rejection, bull****, and nobody gives us a free ride. People aren't nice to us for no reason. For example, take a hot girl and she's almost like a celebrity.

That's life, that's reality. But because that is our reality we're also tougher, and have much stronger characters. This strength also transfers to game. When you remain calm under pressure, it transfers to the women you meet. You're like a mountain withstanding a storm...unmoving...strong...and she'll feel very safe with you.

So I say just embrace that the work will never end for us. When something goes very bad for me or I have a major setback, I just think to myself...this is an opportunity to get to the next level.
I am here to tell you that game doesn't matter and location is far more important.

You can have the best game in the world but if you're a latino guy in Arizona, you're not getting hot girls unless you exclusively go for Mexican girls (which the white nationalists on here will more than love).

That was my point, location beats game every single time. I've seen average latino guys pull hot girls in favorable locations while attractive latino guys were having to settle in regards to women when they were in unfavorable ones.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have the best game in the world but if you're a latino guy in Arizona, you're not getting hot girls unless you exclusively go for Mexican girls (which the white nationalists on here will more than love).
Okay, but still. I doubt you (or anyone else) is getting girls because of their race. She still needs to choose you over the next guy...that's when game comes in.
That was my point, location beats game every single time. I've seen average latino guys pull hot girls in favorable locations while attractive latino guys were having to settle in regards to women when they were in unfavorable ones.
But how can you be sure what the reason was for attractive guys settling? Maybe those same guys would still do poorly in "favourable" locations because they weren't very good with women. Being physically attractive isn't everything.

MY point is you seem to be using location excusively as a reason for failure, there are other factors too.

I'm not saying you're doing this, but whenever I hear discussions about favourable locations to meet women, too much focus is on the location and not much is mentioned about actually being good with women...you know, the most important thing of all.

I'll spin my first quote of yours above.

You can be in the best location in the world, but if your game sucks you're not getting hot girls.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, but still. I doubt you (or anyone else) is getting girls because of their race. She still needs to choose you over the next guy...that's when game comes in.
But how can you be sure what the reason was for attractive guys settling? Maybe those same guys would still do poorly in "favourable" locations because they weren't very good with women. Being physically attractive isn't everything.

MY point is you seem to be using location excusively as a reason for failure, there are other factors too.

You can be in the best location in the world, but if your game sucks you're not getting hot girls.
Assuming you're not as hard headed as you came across and are open to listening to other views.

I am Canadian but of Asian descent, when I have been to Toronto and Vancouver I have found it impossible to get white girls and had to fight tooth and nail to get Asian girls who seemed to go for white men. Most Asian men I saw were lonely and it was rare to see an Asian or an Indian guy with an attractive white woman in either city, hell, I found it impressive if hot Asian and hot Indian girls stuck to men of their own race.

Does not matter if the Asian guy was handsome and had tight game, the average stoner white guy was still more desirable to women in Toronto.

As soon as I moved to Montreal, it was another story. I would walk down and see Asian guys with hot girls of various races, especially hot white girls. I would go to bars and get so many good IOIs, find it almost easy to close above average looking white girls as well as some hot Asian and brown girls.

You assume that it is black and white but it's not.

The reality is that the guy with average game is going to pull hot girls in a good location while the guy with tight game will struggle in a horrible one. I know I could not get hot girls in Toronto but if I listened to you, I would be stuck fighting for scraps in Toronto.

Now I gave you my perspective and tried to reason with you, if you want to simply deny and keep playing naive then do so but I've been very reasonable with you.