Demographics and success rate: My experiences as an Asian guy over the years.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Comes down to location once again.

In the southwest, they do because they get mistaken for Mexican at times.

I've met a few Indian players in Chicago, they seem to be doing okay here.

I'd definitely avoid the northeast if I was an Indian or Arab of any kind, those women absolutely hate men of those races.

WRONG. I personally know chicks in ny that dated Indian dudes. some LTR.

And guess what? The Indian dudes broke it off because of their religion and who they were "supposed" to be with in the future.

no joke.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
You most likely don't get your precious white sorority party chicks because you sound like a desperate nutcase.

not every chick is going to like me. That's a fact.

I can't play the white Italian male card hey you're white like me! You HAVE to date me!

chicks date who they want. And yes liberal chicks are HUGE frauds.

Wtf is so special about white chicks that puts them "above" every other chick?

reasons. solid reasons. not fantasies of "perfection" about them you dream up in your mind.
Already did, to be accurate they weren't in sororities but they used to be.

As for reasons, you aren't getting sh*t other than I f*ck whoever I want to f*ck.

Work on your reading comprehension moron, who cares if chicks I like don't want to date me in one area? I'll go to the one where they will date me, as much as you hate it.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
WRONG. I personally know chicks in ny that dated Indian dudes. some LTR.

And guess what? The Indian dudes broke it off because of their religion and who they were "supposed" to be with in the future.

no joke.
We're not counting your fugly feminazi friends that dated kumar from white castle.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Already did, to be accurate they weren't in sororities but they used to be.

As for reasons, you aren't getting sh*t other than I f*ck whoever I want to f*ck.

Work on your reading comprehension moron, who cares if chicks I like don't want to date me in one area? I'll go to the one where they will date me, as much as you hate it.
So what are you complaining about if you dated them? Move to white sorority party chick Shangri la and you can feel like you've made a major life accomplishment living vicariously through the white goddesses.

Make sure there's no blond blue eyed 6ft and over svens that their all dating too. Or build a railroad and have the Svens, Chad's, and Bretts shipped out to be gassed.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
So what are you complaining about if you dated them? Move to white sorority party chick Shangri la and you can feel like you've made a major life accomplishment living vicariously through the white goddesses.
Only if losers like you can get off this thread and let everyone find more of such places, we have to hear about them first before we can move to them, go complain to your feminazi friends about how men are valuing women for their looks.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
We're not counting your fugly feminazi friends that dated kumar from white castle.
And these sorority party goddesses aren't feminists..cuz they're white sorority party chicks.

Son you need help. Serious mental help.

If you ever met some of the chicks I know you'd curl up in a ball and cry.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Only if losers like you can get off this thread and let everyone find more of such places, we have to hear about them first before we can move to them, go complain to your feminazi friends about how men are valuing women for their looks.
So you still haven't answered what the rage is about white chicks.

I know many.

Tell me what ages them "better" than any other race of chicks.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
And these sorority party goddesses aren't feminists..cuz they're white sorority party chicks.

Son you need help. Serious mental help.

If you ever met some of the chicks I know you'd curl up in a ball and cry.
when did a hot white girl need to be in a sorority in order to be a hot white girl?

You're the one pedestalizing them.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
So you still haven't answered what the rage is about white chicks.

I know many.

Tell me what ages them "better" than any other race of chicks.
You're not getting your answer, I am not wasting time rationalizing a preference, I like what I like. Once again, you belong with the feminists, they too hate it when men go for women they are attracted to.

A guy should not have to explain his reason, you're clearly angry minorities are getting white girls and decided to spam this thread with your trash to derail the conversation, I hope anyone who posts worth a salt ignores your garbage.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
when did a hot white girl need to be in a sorority in order to be a hot white girl?

You're the one pedestalizing them.
Answer what is so special about white chicks.

the kinds you want.

what will they provide you with that's "better" than any and every race of chicks.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Answer what is so special about white chicks.

the kinds you want.

what will they provide you with that's "better" than any and every race of chicks.
you're more dramatic than the average italian woman and that's saying something

And you're not getting your "answer" so someone can have a worthless debate with you, go f-ck yourself.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
You're not getting your answer, I am not wasting time rationalizing a preference, I like what I like. Once again, you belong with the feminists, they too hate it when men go for women they are attracted to.

A guy should not have to explain his reason, you're clearly angry minorities are getting white girls and decided to spam this thread with your trash to derail the conversation, I hope anyone who posts worth a salt ignores your garbage.
So in other words you have this "perfect fantasy" of these white goddesses built up in your mind and ZERO other reasons.

The pedestalization is off the charts. Youre going full retard. Never go full retard.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
So in other words you have this "perfect fantasy" of these white goddesses built up in your mind and ZERO other reasons.

The pedestalization is off the charts. Youre going full retard. Never go full retard.
Alright kids here is a lesson in masculinity and game.

Don't rationalize your preferences, b-tches like @9Volt do that sort of stuff. Like what you like and go for it, don't explain it to anyone.

We can clearly see you've never been with a hot girl before, you're friend zone material at best.

See how desperately you latch on to trying to get other men to change their preference, what winner wastes his time with that, b-tches do that, not real men.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
you're more dramatic than the average italian woman and that's saying something

And you're not getting your "answer" so someone can have a worthless debate with you, go f-ck yourself.
Of course I'm not. because they are a "perfect fantasy" in your warped mind.

You have serious internal issues and white goddesses are the last thing to help you.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Of course I'm not. because they are a "perfect fantasy" in your warped mind.

You have serious internal issues and white goddesses are the last thing to help you.
Oh no I am mentally deranged for wanting to get hot girls and not offering you an essay on it, go f-ck yourself, you're still on my d-ck about it and dragging the whole thread out.

You're probably more interested in me than you are paying attention to these hot girls you talk about in your life.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Alright kids here is a lesson in masculinity and game.

Don't rationalize your preferences, b-tches like @9Volt do that sort of stuff. Like what you like and go for it, don't explain it to anyone.

We can clearly see you've never been with a hot girl before, you're friend zone material at best.

See how desperately you latch on to trying to get other men to change their preference, what winner wastes his time with that, b-tches do that, not real men.
Everybody gets friend zoned at times. That's life.

If your preference is white fever fantasy with no actual valid reasons these white chicks are better than any other race of chicks then reality is always going to interfere.

Write to Congress to have an all white party girl 10+ state that only date "minorities". You can move there and live in ecstasy.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Dear god...

Guys, can we just share our experiences in different cities and talk about what kinds of girls have liked us versus which ones haven't? Maybe even talk about what cities guys of our experience can do well in?

My OP that received likes was me sharing my experience, I should have the right to do that on here instead of having this turn into some debate about how it is so wrong for a man to want to get hot girls.

Lets let each other like what we like and go after the kinds of women we want, whatever they are.

No need to get so worked up over a post that wasn't even meant for people to get worked up over, if you have an issue with it, you can post on the many other threads on this page.

Why get so worked up over a guy wanting to go for whatever kinds of girls he wants?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Oh no I am mentally deranged for wanting to get hot girls and not offering you an essay on it, go f-ck yourself, you're still on my d-ck about it and dragging the whole thread out.

You're probably more interested in me than you are paying attention to these hot girls you talk about in your life.
You're embarrassing yourself dude.

You're all talk. you aren't moving anywhere.

You're not a special snowflake and in the end no one cares if you date your white goddesses. It is amusing how none of you can answer what makes these white chicks better than any other race.

What "win" are they for your life?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
You're embarrassing yourself dude.

You're all talk. you aren't moving anywhere.

You're not a special snowflake and in the end no one cares if you date your white goddesses. It is amusing how none of you can answer what makes these white chicks better than any other race.

What "win" are they for your life?
believe me, you more than care, just look at this thread, you're still going

you have nothing else in life to care about for this past hour other than trying to talk me out of dating a blonde

you more than care don't lie