Help understanding current case with a girl

Matavok

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i'd appreciate help on a specific subject. So i am 18 currently on the last year of my studies and i've known a girl who we would refer to as M. We've been friends for a while but i decided to grow some balls and ask her out before valentines day. We were always cool with eachothers and chat all the time sharing laughs and jokes. Now the problem with this girl is that she doesent trust anyone due to past experiences. I mean literally anyone. But i managed to gain her trust. And during that date i was feeling like i am going to get her even gifted her one hell of a necklace. All i needed was just a little bit. A few days later i noticed that she suddenly changed. She responded to my texts with short answers. Never answers my call and proceeds to text me right after calling by saying "what do you want". And now she's taking it to another level. Hugging other guys and even laughing with them and immeditaly turning her frown when i try to talk to her. When i tried to ask her what was going on she started saying that she doesn't want me to be close to her for my sake and not hers (but i know that's a load of bull crap). What should i do? I need her. Thanks

Matavok

Reaction score
She's interested in new men and possibly psychologically damaged. She warned you, listen to her.
I was thinking that she might be trying to make me jealous is that a possible thing? I caught her looking at me a few times and then quickly looking away when i notice. Also something i forgot to write is that she only does this behavior when i'm around
Edit: she's also always cared about helping with my insecurities and problems. And she used to insists on me hanging with her at her house

Last edited:

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you just need to go NC all of a sudden, ignore to test her out and see how she reacts. It's worth the risk as you nothing more to lose here I'm afraid.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a basket case. Leave her alone. You probably don't get much attention from women which is why you're latching onto get so quickly.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i'd appreciate help on a specific subject. So i am 18 currently on the last year of my studies and i've known a girl who we would refer to as M. We've been friends for a while but i decided to grow some balls and ask her out before valentines day. We were always cool with eachothers and chat all the time sharing laughs and jokes. Now the problem with this girl is that she doesent trust anyone due to past experiences. I mean literally anyone. But i managed to gain her trust. And during that date i was feeling like i am going to get her even gifted her one hell of a necklace. All i needed was just a little bit. A few days later i noticed that she suddenly changed. She responded to my texts with short answers. Never answers my call and proceeds to text me right after calling by saying "what do you want". And now she's taking it to another level. Hugging other guys and even laughing with them and immeditaly turning her frown when i try to talk to her. When i tried to ask her what was going on she started saying that she doesn't want me to be close to her for my sake and not hers (but i know that's a load of bull crap). What should i do? I need her. Thanks
She is telling you exactly who she is... Use your head! Not the one between your legs!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should you do?

Next and wash your hands of her for good. When they turn disrespectful don't waste any more time on her. It is one thing that she isn't interested. We get that. But when she turns rude and disrespectful, cut her out of your life 100%

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking that she might be trying to make me jealous is that a possible thing? I caught her looking at me a few times and then quickly looking away when i notice. Also something i forgot to write is that she only does this behavior when i'm around
Edit: she's also always cared about helping with my insecurities and problems. And she used to insists on me hanging with her at her house
Don't reward her bad behaviour with having you in her life. Next.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You bought her a necklace, is that right? If so, you shouldn't have done that. That stuff is reserved for serious relationships between adults, not what you 2 may have had.

Live and learn, man. But I think that scared her off. Reciprocate by showing her as much attention as she shows you, and see how she responds.

When a girl likes you and wants you to pursue her, she makes it easy for you. Not harder. She isn't trying to make you jealous, she's trying to make you see that she isn't interested.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just sounds like a basic case of lack of respect

when you give off a soft aurora around women they will walk over you like this one is trying to do

forget about her , toughen up , be a real man and then try another chick

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
thats "go be gay" and a sexual dead end theyre ganging up on you be dominant-- with someone else maybe?