Demographics and success rate: My experiences as an Asian guy over the years.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Crossing my fingers and hoping the mods let this stay up.

While we can all agree that race matters to some degree, I still think that a guy of any race can get hot girls. The only thing race impacts is what kinds of girl hot girls you will be able to get. Over the years, I have found that my success with hot girls of certain groups has been higher than others. The odd thing is, this isn't just based on race alone, it is based on culture, race, and cliques. What I found even more strange was that a lot of my fellow Asian friends and friends from other minority groups (except for black guys) had almost the exact same experience.

Black and Hispanic women seem to be by far the most open minded.

By this I mean that a decent looking guy with tight game can do real well with them. If you're an Asian guy with a lot of confidence and tight game, you can get some serious quality among black women and latinas. I have found that Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern men that have their sh-t together seem to get a lot of IOIs from black and Hispanic women.

I also find that black and latin women are much more flirty and direct with their approaches, they make it clear when they are into you. No games, all of it straightforward attraction. If an Asian guy had a thing for Hispanic and black women, he would get more sex than he could ask for.

Non-Anglo white women are just as open minded.

The funny thing is that almost every single interracial pairing I saw between Asian men and white women where the white girl was attractive, the white girl was from a non-Anglo background. I see Eastern Euro, French, Scandinavian, and Russian women go for girls of all sorts of minority groups from Asian to brown to black.

My friends in NYC have said the same thing, they can get a hot white girl from Hungary but struggle to get a hot white girl from the city itself.

I noticed this in Canada too where in Montreal and French Canada I would see Asian guys having serious success but in Toronto and Vancouver, it was the typical white guys poaching Asian girls as Asian guys had no luck with white girls.

Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern women can be up in the air about it all.

You have some who love cool guys of their races but also a few who are raised in the west and very self-hating. I have found that quite a few Asian women fit the mold of the type that only chase white guys in order to fit in to western society. Then again I have also found a few Asian girls who are chill and will give a guy of any race a shot, even Asian men.

A confident Asian dude with tight game can get Asian girls who normally won't go for Asian guys, it must throw them off guard to see a confident Asian man. Some might sh-t test you but with good game, it can be done.

Anglo white women are by far the most judgmental but it all comes down to their status and upbringing.

Real "country girls" from small town areas and red states seem to actually be less against going for cool Asian guys.

It's weird that I have an easier time with white girls that vote Republican and support Trump. If she is from a small town and moving to a big city, she is going to be surprisingly open minded. I have been with girls who moved to big cities from places like Tennessee and Alabama, they seemed to be into an Asian guy who is white washed.

The odd thing I notice is how I have actually received less racism and backlash for being Asian from white girls and just whites in general who were Republican. If you were a cool guy and easy to get along with, they welcomed you with open arms. Even had a wingman from Texas, cool country boy, who helped me land this cute blonde for a ONS.

But status weary, in touch with media, self-righteous liberal, SWPL, and wealthier white women from blue states are by far the most against it.

It is unheard of for me to see a hot blonde born and raised in a place like Manhattan or California going for anything other than white or black guys.

Even when I was in the big cities, the white girls I hooked up with were transplants from small towns and red states. The self-rignteous liberal who would readily preach about tolerance also seemed to avoid Asian guys, most of these girls had an exclusively white dating history while preaching about diversity.

I see this carry over to whites in general, I have a tough time getting along with liberal whites and always seem to get stereotyped by them.

I notice this with Asian guys I've met that grew up in these sorts of areas, they see white girls as unattainable and I am starting to believe that there is a good reason behind it. The whole Asian man handicap seems to thrive in heavily liberal areas like Toronto, NYC, and Los Angeles but not as much as in a place like Texas.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crossing my fingers and hoping the mods let this stay up.

While we can all agree that race matters to some degree, I still think that a guy of any race can get hot girls. The only thing race impacts is what kinds of girl hot girls you will be able to get. Over the years, I have found that my success with hot girls of certain groups has been higher than others. The odd thing is, this isn't just based on race alone, it is based on culture, race, and cliques. What I found even more strange was that a lot of my fellow Asian friends and friends from other minority groups (except for black guys) had almost the exact same experience.

Black and Hispanic women seem to be by far the most open minded.

By this I mean that a decent looking guy with tight game can do real well with them. If you're an Asian guy with a lot of confidence and tight game, you can get some serious quality among black women and latinas. I have found that Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern men that have their sh-t together seem to get a lot of IOIs from black and Hispanic women.

I also find that black and latin women are much more flirty and direct with their approaches, they make it clear when they are into you. No games, all of it straightforward attraction. If an Asian guy had a thing for Hispanic and black women, he would get more sex than he could ask for.

Non-Anglo white women are just as open minded.

The funny thing is that almost every single interracial pairing I saw between Asian men and white women where the white girl was attractive, the white girl was from a non-Anglo background. I see Eastern Euro, French, Scandinavian, and Russian women go for girls of all sorts of minority groups from Asian to brown to black.

My friends in NYC have said the same thing, they can get a hot white girl from Hungary but struggle to get a hot white girl from the city itself.

I noticed this in Canada too where in Montreal and French Canada I would see Asian guys having serious success but in Toronto and Vancouver, it was the typical white guys poaching Asian girls as Asian guys had no luck with white girls.

Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern women can be up in the air about it all.

You have some who love cool guys of their races but also a few who are raised in the west and very self-hating. I have found that quite a few Asian women fit the mold of the type that only chase white guys in order to fit in to western society. Then again I have also found a few Asian girls who are chill and will give a guy of any race a shot, even Asian men.

A confident Asian dude with tight game can get Asian girls who normally won't go for Asian guys, it must throw them off guard to see a confident Asian man. Some might sh-t test you but with good game, it can be done.

Anglo white women are by far the most judgmental but it all comes down to their status and upbringing.

Real "country girls" from small town areas and red states seem to actually be less against going for cool Asian guys.

It's weird that I have an easier time with white girls that vote Republican and support Trump. If she is from a small town and moving to a big city, she is going to be surprisingly open minded. I have been with girls who moved to big cities from places like Tennessee and Alabama, they seemed to be into an Asian guy who is white washed.

The odd thing I notice is how I have actually received less racism and backlash for being Asian from white girls and just whites in general who were Republican. If you were a cool guy and easy to get along with, they welcomed you with open arms. Even had a wingman from Texas, cool country boy, who helped me land this cute blonde for a ONS.

But status weary, in touch with media, self-righteous liberal, SWPL, and wealthier white women from blue states are by far the most against it.

It is unheard of for me to see a hot blonde born and raised in a place like Manhattan or California going for anything other than white or black guys.

Even when I was in the big cities, the white girls I hooked up with were transplants from small towns and red states. The self-rignteous liberal who would readily preach about tolerance also seemed to avoid Asian guys, most of these girls had an exclusively white dating history while preaching about diversity.

I see this carry over to whites in general, I have a tough time getting along with liberal whites and always seem to get stereotyped by them.

I notice this with Asian guys I've met that grew up in these sorts of areas, they see white girls as unattainable and I am starting to believe that there is a good reason behind it. The whole Asian man handicap seems to thrive in heavily liberal areas like Toronto, NYC, and Los Angeles but not as much as in a place like Texas.
As someone who is half Asian, with the height to prove it, this is really accurate.

Hispanics, South American, and European girls take more interest in me than American girls in general. The girls from a rural area also seem to like me more over girls who are born in a urban/city setting.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your analysis. This is the best non-pedastalizing breakdown of race and dating we've had in a while. No whining. No woe is me. Just the truth.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Hispanic guy here with the same experience.

SWPL type of latte sipping college girls, basic *****, trixies, and just about any kind of upper middle class white girl from the suburbs has been impossible for me to get with. It's not just the women themselves, I found guys in their social crowds are generally rude, standoffish, hard to get along with, and very judgmental. Even if the guy is nice to me, the girl is usually cold and an ice queen.

I have an easier time with foreign blonde women and true blonde farmer's daughter country girls but find it impossible to get the blonde party girl types that dominate college towns and yuppie areas of big cities. Knowing what demographic to go after is a big big big part of your game as a guy, has a huge say in your success.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
This leads me to bring up another point that @skinnyguy has talked about, it seems like the Asian and Indian man handicap is much worse in places like California. Almost every Asian race whiner I've met that put white girls on the pedestal and swore that being Asian was a huge setback was from that god forsaken state. NYC is up there as well in this regard but it doesn't seem to register among Asian guys I met from places like Texas and more red states.

Reaction score
Liberal white American women are some of the most racist women I've ever met. The ones that grew up in big cities believe stereotypes about men and it's no wonder that Asian guys and brown guys have it the roughest in areas like NYC and out in California. While the ones with tight game can get hot girls of their own race and pull some good looking black and Hispanic women, you better hope there is a European girl in town if you want white women.

Most liberal white American women see minorities as a stereotype and not as individuals, you don't even have a chance. I know because I am white and they say stereotypes out loud and some of the most racist sh-t you can imagine when no minorities are around.

These girls may suck a black **** to prove they're "not racist" and because media says it is cool but hate all other minorities. Funny thing is that the same is true for white liberals, they'll put on the hero act but they cannot stand minorities and will openly mock groups like the Asians since they can get away with it.

Why Asian people support these liberal cowards is beyond me, they're taking your women while making damn sure you don't get their women.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liberal states like CA and New York are toxic for indian and Asian guys. I do much better in FL and TX.

Have you noticed that Asian girls are much better behaved in conservative states? They don't act like princesses there. Asian girls wouldn't get any attention in places like Kansas.

Reaction score
Liberal states like CA and New York are toxic for indian and Asian guys. I do much better in FL and TX.

Have you noticed that Asian girls are much better behaved in conservative states? They don't act like princesses there. Asian girls wouldn't get any attention in places like Kansas.
I've noticed this weird trend to where the whole interracial dating imbalance and overabundance of self-hating Asian women isn't a thing in most red states and conservative areas.

On a grand scale, it is telling of the two cultures themselves. Liberal culture makes ethnic women self-hating white worshipers while conservative culture makes ethnic women rational women who just want the best men they can find. I notice a lot less self-hating Asian women in more Republican and conservative white social circles while they are almost the norm in liberal white social circles.

Reaction score
You spend way too much time using race as an excuse and analyzing it.

Chicks are racist. So what? The only thing that matters is their interest level. If they don't want to **** with you they don't want to **** with you. Move on to someone who will.
It's not his fault your ass can't read.

Yes, some chicks want to **** you and others don't.

Smart guys go to locations, venues, and settings where there are more girls who want to **** them.

Morons like you cling on to this stupid PUA "you can get any girl u want bro" nonsense, go out, get rejected a thousands times, don't get $hit, and then get mad at the smart guys for thinking this through.

Stop getting worked up over nothing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart guys go to locations, venues, and settings where there are more girls who want to **** them.
No, smart guys don't waste time analyzing the most efficient way to protect their ego. Rejection is part of the game. The more "no" you seek, the more "yes" you will get.

Morons like you cling on to this stupid PUA "you can get any girl u want bro" nonsense, go out, get rejected a thousands times, don't get $hit, and then get mad at the smart guys for thinking this through.

Stop getting worked up over nothing.
Morons like you come on a pickup forum more concerned with their ego than getting lays. Why do you care about getting rejected 1,000 times? Not every girl says no. You'll get at least 100 lays in between those 1,000 rejections.

Reaction score
No, smart guys don't waste time analyzing the most efficient way to protect their ego. Rejection is part of the game. The more "no" you seek, the more "yes" you will get.

Morons like you come on a pickup forum more concerned with their ego than getting lays. Why do you care about getting rejected 1,000 times? Not every girl says no. You'll get at least 100 lays in between those 1,000 rejections.
It's one thing to do something that idiotic, it is something entirely different to attack a guy for wanting to do the smart thing. Shut the f-ck up, stick to f-cking ugly gutter sluts, and let guys who want to go about this in a smart way do so.

Let OP do his thing while you can go approach girls in small town Alabama, lets see how long you last you dumb chimp.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing to do something that idiotic, it is something entirely different to attack a guy for wanting to do the smart thing. Shut the f-ck up, stick to f-cking ugly gutter sluts, and let guys who want to go about this in a smart way do so.
Approaching women is idiotic? Thanks for the laugh.

Let OP do his thing while you can go approach girls in small town Alabama, lets see how long you last you dumb chimp.
You'd get eaten alive in my dating market.

Reaction score
Approaching women is idiotic? Thanks for the laugh.

You'd get eaten alive in my dating market.
When did I say approaching women was idiotic?

As for your dating market, ya I rather not waste my time in sh-tty ones, I rather spend time in good ones and have my pick of the litter.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from San Francisco and I saw plenty of Asian men with Asian females. Typical OP! Rejecting the white women that are most likely to date out of their race and ******** that he can't get a white woman. Your best chance with a white girl is with some liberal progressive sjw type. YOU will not get some conservative lily pulitzer wearing post sorority girl white girl. If you do manage to get one of these girls then she will either be ugly, crazy, or lets just say you wouldn't be the only Asian she has hooked up with. These girls prefer their own men and you cannot compete with some Zach Efron business analyst that drives a BMW and has an established social network. Yes, you can date foreign women but the same **** is going to apply. The good ones will be taken by white men while you will be left with the table scraps the white man/ethnicity of female's man does not want. IF you choose to chase white women then you choose to make the dating game more difficult for you and also take a hit on quality. Otherwise, DATE WITHIN YOUR OWN RACE!

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is dating... if she's interested, she is interested.

Jezz.. what about all these hot white girls who only date, asians, black... all the poor white have no chances with these white girls.

Threads about blaming ''race/gender'' for lack of dating skills should be banned.

I've been in LTR, with different ''race'' the number 1 challenge is CULTURE barriers!

Flash news: There is only 1 race, the human race. Cultural barriers are your challenge. The girl will have a ''different'' approach than your ''standard female expectations''... but if she's interested.. you can work around

Heck, I am white and good looking... i get rejected all the time (by any color or religion), so what! It means, I am not gonna waste time on her.

If you blame the market, it means you ain't going anywhere. Winners don't blame the market, heck, do they even complaint?

The only color that matters is Green!!

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is dating... if she's interested, she is interested.

Jezz.. what about all these hot white girls who only date, asians, black... all the poor white have no chances with these white girls.

Threads about blaming ''race/gender'' for lack of dating skills should be banned.

I've been in LTR, with different ''race'' the number 1 challenge is CULTURE barriers!

Flash news: There is only 1 race, the human race. Cultural barriers are your challenge. The girl will have a ''different'' approach than your ''standard female expectations''... but if she's interested.. you can work around

Heck, I am white and good looking... i get rejected all the time (by any color or religion), so what! It means, I am not gonna waste time on her.

If you blame the market, it means you ain't going anywhere. Winners don't blame the market, heck, do they even complaint?

The only color that matters is Green!!
Race threads should be banned because racists like you post poison in to minorities minds like "race doesn't matter". "green matters man!!" You are a white man and you don't have to face the same dating game experience as us minorities do. Either read and leave or don't even bother clicking on race related topics.

Good Bye Sir