Women putting you in the potential boyfriend category?

Asbury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having read around a lot, particularly on the website girlschase, I have learned about a theory that it is possible to be too good of a prospect to a woman and they see you as a potential boyfriend, rather than a lover. This leads them to wait to have sex so you don't judge them and in this time, prior to sex, the guy either ruins things as he starts invest more, she loses interest or things just fizzle out. It would start with a few great dates and then nothing happens and the guy is left a little confused.

Does anyone have much experience of this?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so sure about this. If a woman withholds sex, it is likely more of a $hit test than anything else. They will still give it up, the guy is just not hitting the right buttons. Any woman that makes you wait for it, in my few experiences, it is not worth it. The only example I have of a girl making me wait was my exgf... She said she doesn't have sex with guys for 3 months, even though I knew she rode the c0ck carousel in college, and had mutliple flings. We were friends prior. Needless to say, we hooked up on our 3rd date, after a little over a month. Even though we didn't wait 3 months, the mediocre sex held true. Great the first time, and just went downhill from there. She was all a front... sigh... wish I caught on sooner...

If a woman gave me that BS now, I would likely just next her, regardless if I saw LTR potential or not. I am grown @$$ man

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@da dynamically nailed it.

Half of my game is literally just me disqualifying myself as a boyfriend. I'm a broke, womanizing deadbeat. I tell girls I work at a fast food place, talk about other girls I'm seeing, talk sh1t about the guys who buy her drinks or take her to dinner. Nothing to lose.

If I like her, I'll start sprinkling in the bf material stuff after sex. Think of it like the princess & the frog. They want the Prince, but only after they've gone through the mud a little bit.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
When a woman is stressing you out, or not interested in giving you they type of bond you want, it is usually a good idea to ask yourself why you are still bothering with her.

When you go on a job interview and you know you are qualified to make at least 70k annually to do the job and they tell you they will start you at 55k and see how you do.. are you going to take the job or go find a company that will pay you what you are worth? A lot of guys are desperate so they take the job and whine about it. But that's the wrong move.

Letting women put you in a category you don't want to be in is a form of settling. Settling always comes from a place of desperation. You should be the one putting women in categories. Hoes, chicken-heads, booty calls, freaks and girlfriend material. Some women will not like these labels. The desperate ones will put up with them anyway because they are desperate.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like and want sex. If they are not having it with you than you are not making it happen. A woman is not going to just jump on your ****. Go for what you want, and if she doesn't give it to you move on to the next one. Don't over think sh!t because then you start acting like a chick, and straight women don't go for girls.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have two kinds of friends, girlfriends and boyfriends, if you are not fvcking her, you are her girlfriend.... capiche?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who wants to be a boyfriend? o_O

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, very GOOD post. I too find myself wondering how I can screw some women after only knowing them a week or two, but some seem to "boyfriendzone" me for weeks without ANY sex. Makes perfect sense now.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want them to use the word boyfriend (or lover) when they describe you privately. It beats friend, customer, regular or sugar daddy.
How about teddy bear! :p

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always push for sex first. It's a common misconception that you have to "court" a broad 1st.

It doesn't matter what the age, show them a good time. Have fun and ESCALATE! If she pushes off your advances, then relax and try again later. You should be fvckkng by date 3-5.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try asap. Learn to look for signs. Practice, pratice, practice. The more experience you have then you get better at reading them. Slvts will give off a certain cent.

My average, even with "potential" good girls is 2-3 dates & BANGING. The truth is you have to awaken their innned "slut". Zero fvcks given, just go for it!

The BF/GF label these day doesn't mean SHVT! Yeah okay, always actions over words!

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Someone smart once said: if she makes you wait, it's not worth waiting for.

My favorite girl and I had sex on the first date. Not only that, she had her first orgasm that night (at age 20). Not only that, it was simultaneous with my own. Not only that, but we made eye contact as it happened.

4 months later we are still going strong, but she never admitted her feelings until the other night during the Super Bowl (she is from Atlanta and I'm from New England). We saw perhaps the greatest sporting event ever played. I must be dreaming.

The key to our relationship? After every date, I wait until she contacts me first. Then I plan another date to the last detail.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 months later we are still going strong, but she never admitted her feelings until the other night during the Super Bowl (she is from Atlanta and I'm from New England). We saw perhaps the greatest sporting event ever played. I must be dreaming.
I had a feeling you were a MASSH0LE!

FVCKIN USE YA BLINKA!

I'm from NH. GOAT!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
No, they don't hold back on sex because they like you too much. They do however avoid telling you they like you after sex. It can take 3-4 months before they confess how they originally felt the day they met you. The moral is: have sex first, then worry whether you are her boyfriend.
That's typical girl movie bs, "I like youbtoo much to have sex with you" aka -I don't want to ruin our friendship/we are just friends, I don't **** my friends.