Girls with lots of guy friends.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm suspicious of the article. How did they determine the women wasn't cheating with any their male friends? Because they said so? Please. More likely this is just more fuel for the feminist agenda to allow women to have their cake and eat it too.

And even if they aren't currently banging, that doesn't mean they won't in the future. A friend of mine's wife routinely brought home male friends, and eventually she ran off with one of them.

Or maybe they don't routinely bang, but some night they get drunk and it "just happened". But that doesn't count, because it was just a mistake. Until two weeks later when it happens again lol.
It's up to us to enforce boundaries, but it's up to the women to respect us enough not to have to use boundaries in the first place. There is a right way to do these things. If there are male friends, they are friends of the family. And you see them once in a blue moon as a family, it's no going on trip or movies or single style activity with a male friend, let a single babe do that for him.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's how it works

woman who has male friends for a legitimate reason**: perfectly good girlfriend/date/****buddy/whatever

woman who has lots of male friends for seemingly no logical reason: either a slvt or an attention whvre, or both.

**in this case, a legitimate reason would be if her hobbies are working out at the gym, watching football, playing video games, her favorite alcoholic beverage is beer, etc. etc. things that would naturally lead to her being around lots of guys

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no natural legitimate reason for a girl to drink alcoholic beverage and play video games alone with another guy at his place if she is in a relationship. I know young girls like this, they smoke weed and only relate with guys cause they make them feel like queens since they can decide at any time when they will let the man fock them, and it makes them feel powerful, its disgusting. A situation like that would be completely unnatural for me and I would never have it if I was to be in a relationship with a girl. What happens behind my back I cant control though, and thats where the fun begins and ends right lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no natural legitimate reason for a girl to drink alcoholic beverage and play video games alone with another guy at his place if she is in a relationship.
well yeah, for the most part a girl in a relationship shouldn't want to be alone with other guys in the first place

but if you're dating the girl you'd know if she's enough of a gamer for it to be non-suspicious if she wants to go hang out with a friend to play something

Some aws purposely pick such Hobbies to be around malleable men
well yeah but it's easy to tell when that's the case, sort of like how many girls will find it obvious when a guy is only doing something to pick up chicks

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you play a "bunch of guy friends" situation to your benefit? Also what if her career is like 85% men? Can this be spun to your benefit?

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sleeping with this girl who has a lot of dude friends, most of whom she friendzoned long time ago. She admits that they don't have a chance, but she enjoys their attention and occasional services for her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sleeping with this girl who has a lot of dude friends, most of whom she friendzoned long time ago. She admits that they don't have a chance, but she enjoys their attention and occasional services for her.
It represents a lack of maturity to take advantage of these situations and to need that attention. But if your just banging it doesn't matter.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
It represents a lack of maturity to take advantage of these situations and to need that attention. But if your just banging it doesn't matter.
Yep, for me it's immoral, but girls are different, and very brutal in some cases. And, yes it's just FWB, and it's not the girl you commented about in the other thread :)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman with a lot of guy friends falls into 1 of 2 categories generally in my experience, both are not good long term.

1) She has more in common with men than she does with women, in other words she's not particularly feminine. I've noticed the more feminine a woman is generally, the more attractive she looks and behaves.

2) She like to hang around with men because she loves the attention. Any woman who makes friends with the sole purpose of getting attention is generally a woman who has low self esteem and being in a relationship with a woman with low self esteem is a life time of trouble.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most didn't have many female friends because they simply got tired of female drama for the same reasons we do.
That's a pile of horse 5hit touted by women who want to have their cake and eat it too. A woman's male friends cause just as much, if not MORE drama. The girl's BF gets jealous, the guys are jealous, they start trash talking her BF, start questioning everything he does, and they start actively competing by doing 5hit for her, taking her out for more 'coffees', etc etc. Female friends don't do that 5hit because they're busy fvcking up their own lives to make their lives more interesting.

As for the article, male friends indicating a higher libido is a bunch of 5hit.. Women have a higher libido when they're with a man they enjoy fvcking.

B

BlueAlpha1

That's a pile of horse 5hit touted by women who want to have their cake and eat it too. A woman's male friends cause just as much, if not MORE drama. The girl's BF gets jealous, the guys are jealous, they start trash talking her BF, start questioning everything he does, and they start actively competing by doing 5hit for her, taking her out for more 'coffees', etc etc. Female friends don't do that 5hit because they're busy fvcking up their own lives to make their lives more interesting.

As for the article, male friends indicating a higher libido is a bunch of 5hit.. Women have a higher libido when they're with a man they enjoy fvcking.
Exactly.

"Most of my friends are/were always guys because I hate drama."

GTFO. That is a pathological lie that women prone to the most "drama" tell themselves to offset the general perception of sluttiness, and something they say to placate the men in their lives for the time being, until 6 months later when she trots that "friend" out and her bf reacts. "He's been my friend for 12 years. I TOLD YOU about this when we met. You are so insecure." She can them blame him for every subsequent jealousy plot, shlt test and fight.

That is a line my mother used. She didn't go overboard with the male "friends", but she always had at least 2 or 3 that were "around". And you guessed it, in relationships my mother is a walking hurricane.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i avoid women who hang out with guy friends like the plague, im not gonna hang out with a bunch of dudes who all want to bang that girl and pretend to be friends and or any of that sh1t, you wanna do me a favor introduce me to some females

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an awfully broad brush.

I've got 2 male friends I've known for decades. I do not talk to either one but maybe a handful of times a year, the rare text exchange, etc. These are treasured friends who knew me back when. I'm not dumping those friendships ever, but they don't interfere with day to day dating either. They are NOT orbiters.

I've had male friends over the years who I would wing for socially. Attractive men who I didn't date (and who didn't want to date me so mutual friend zoning). I got them laid constantly and at the same time could enjoy a social dance partner or golf game as we saw fit. We would double date together. Social circle friends happy to make introductions for one another.

My ex husband never worried for one second about my male friends. And he never had reason to. They were not orbiters.

I think this thread is really more about orbiters who pose as friends or who the girl tries to pass off as friends. That is different.

Orbiters, however unrequited they may be, still have sexual interest. Orbiters are not Ok in a marriage or LTR because the orbiters are always hoping for a shot. Women who keep orbiters are different than women with male friends. As the boyfriend you are the overarching source of male energy for your woman. She shouldn't be in regular contact with other straight males on a day to day basis. Straight men are not "girlfriends" to a woman.

An occasional catch up about life and families with established friends a few times a year is altogether different than regular contact daily or weekly. Or you do things as couples...you and your gf, him and his gf (or spouse, whatever).

The best strategy IMO is not to make yourself look like a shrew trying to dictate her behavior. If she has orbiters withdraw your attention. Let her know you don't like it but don't harp on it, simply pull back your attention and watch what she does.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got 2 male friends I've known for decades. I do not talk to either one but maybe a handful of times a year, the rare text exchange, etc. These are treasured friends who knew me back when. I'm not dumping those friendships ever, but they don't interfere with day to day dating either.
I have a couple of thoughts on your situation...

First of all, not all male acquaintances are orbiters. They are just acquaintances because a person cannot go through life without meeting and knowing people of the opposite gender. They can be peoples' brothers, ex-co-workers, family members of another acquaintance, people in a disbanded social circle, etc etc.

Second... Your situation did not spell out for a long lasting marriage from when you were in your early 20s. Therefore, you're going to have male friends from 'way back when' because there wasn't a man in your life who put his foot down. So now you have male friends and you feel entitled to them. No offense, but women like you don't cut it when I'm choosing someone for the long term.

I've realised my natural desire to kill other men who trespass on my property, and that includes the woman I'm with. Of course I wouldn't kill a man over a woman, but I don't need that natural desire to be summoned up by some woman who feels entitled to her guy friends.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have lots of female friends and they in turn have lots of guy friends. Like I've said, it is perfectly possible for a guy to be friends with a girl; owing mainly to mismatched SMV, personality, intellect, or usually a combination thereof.

There are types of 'guy friends' that are red flags however, for different reasons. It's up to the discerning gent to reconise these and act accordingly to the situation:

-The Ex BF. In short, being friends with an ex is BS, nine times out of ten. They likely still hook up every so often, or at least might.
-The guy with equal / higher SMV (to you). Pretty obvious, he's an(other) option for her.
-Obvious Orbiter. Obvious Orbiter is obvious because he's obviously wants to get laid, but isn't, instead is being employed for some benefit, weather either party realises or not; it is not a good reflection of either.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of thoughts on your situation...

First of all, not all male acquaintances are orbiters. They are just acquaintances because a person cannot go through life without meeting and knowing people of the opposite gender. They can be peoples' brothers, ex-co-workers, family members of another acquaintance, people in a disbanded social circle, etc etc.

Second... Your situation did not spell out for a long lasting marriage from when you were in your early 20s. Therefore, you're going to have male friends from 'way back when' because there wasn't a man in your life who put his foot down. So now you have male friends and you feel entitled to them. No offense, but women like you don't cut it when I'm choosing someone for the long term.

I've realised my natural desire to kill other men who trespass on my property, and that includes the woman I'm with. Of course I wouldn't kill a man over a woman, but I don't need that natural desire to be summoned up by some woman who feels entitled to her guy friends.
Completely respect your position on this Des & I know it's a deal breaker for you.

The man I date doesn't wonder or worry about this particular issue. He knows I am focused on him and respect him. He has female friends as well and I am not bothered by them either. So did my ex husband for that matter. As long as he is comfortable that is the important thing.

You are right no man has ever "put their foot down" on this issue but I would suggest that nobody felt the need to. Looking back I can't recall one man that mentioned this or even hinted at it. And I've always had sought after men so I've always understood that my guy has options. Men in my life understand this about me too. You are with each other because you are making that choice on a daily basis. It's just never come up as an issue in my life so the topic is fascinating to me.