Never give them a heads up

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can definitely see both sides of the coin on this one. My ex broke up with me and hasn't looked back. On the flipside, I left my ex-wife and she was a wreck. Although, telling her may have shot her self esteem even more. I haven't had to dump anyone else, so I hues I will just have to wait and see what happens when that situation arises. Some. Do bounce back pretty quickly by jumping into bed with one of her orbiters or some me random dude. If she is attractive, this won't take her more than a couple days.

In that case, I see why you say fvxk them. If they were dumping you, they would just give you some b.s. reason like I want to be single. Regardless, just because they are incapable of communicating the problems doesn't mean I would do the same... Time will tell..

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Yes, and you do this stuff for your own sanity. The girl has likely began to date the No. 3 beta orbiter in her iphone until the GQ model comes along.

Don't give her closure. She's used to not giving closure when she drops a guy.

I like what Milano said. If you're average, she'll be hurt for maybe 2 minutes. If you're a male model millionaire, we're talking sting!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Never give a chick who you suspect is no good a heads up you're on to her. You're only supplicating and giving her chances while she is USING your own intelligence "data" against you.

Collect red flags. Keep your cool. Don't waste your time investing in arguments, debates, emotions etc. It's not worth it and a waste of your time explaining normal and healthy relationship behavior.
What is "healthy normal" relationship behaviour?

I don't know bro, if a girl put me down I wouldn't "keep my cool" and not say anything in return. She will think you are either deaf, dumb, or indifferent. I would respond accordingly.

Eventually I just told her things aren't working out and I've got things to do and dropped her. As in no contact ever again. No replies, calls, meets, email, nothing.

Four months after I dropped her "heard" from her in text. Happened to notice the number (even though it was deleted when I dropped her). Simply deleted.

Some people simply aren't worth your time.
I would never tell a girl "it's not working out, I got things to do, places to be, I am dropping you."

What if she comes back in 4 months, ridiculously hot and wants to have sex with you? Because you "dropped her" you will look foolish.

If you don't want to sleep with them, just don't respond. But don't tell them to go to hell out of ego or fake busy-ness.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
What is "healthy normal" relationship behaviour?

I don't know bro, if a girl put me down I wouldn't "keep my cool" and not say anything in return. She will think you are either deaf, dumb, or indifferent. I would respond accordingly.

I would never tell a girl "it's not working out, I got things to do, places to be, I am dropping you."

What if she comes back in 4 months, ridiculously hot and wants to have sex with you? Because you "dropped her" you will look foolish.

If you don't want to sleep with them, just don't respond. But don't tell them to go to hell out of ego or fake busy-ness.
The chick was hot. she had multiple red flags. had enough of her nonsense and lip service. Therefore I'm too busy. I have my own life to live. deleted and dropped. period.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!

Usually when a girl comes back around 4 months later, she's just trying to get you to be some beta orbiter. How often does a girl get dropped by a regular guy and she comes back ready for sex 4 months later? Girls come back for attention, not sex.

Why do you think it's advisable to just delete the number and move on? Don't sit and be an orbiter or attention provider.

Zero is greater than Negative 1. Do the math.