I miss sex.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been trying for a baby on & off for the last year couple years with my GF.

I stopped ejaculating in her last month. Not sure if i want to be tied down with a baby, but defo don't want to wear a fuc*ing condom & even if you dont wear a condom, pulling out you get fuc*ing sick of doing that too especially with a LTR
I was thinking last night...well we've been trying for a baby for two years without success, so I might just have my fun, ejaculating in her if I want, so what if she gets pregnant.

Don't really want her going back on contraception, it fu*ks up her mood & might delay our chances if we do decide to start trying again.

I suppose something will work itself out.

I guess what i'm saying is, is if both people in a LTR don't want to use contraception i.e man wont wear condom, woman wont go on pill or coil....:/ I suppose it's come in her & risk getting her pregnant or pull out. She is sick of me pulling out too because of the mess,, so its wear a condom or go without. I'm defo not wearing a condom. I'd rather go without!!

I want to feel the warmth of that cute pu**y & ejaculate inside her & enjoy my orgasm more without having to pull out, but don't want to get her pregnant at the moment haha if only =)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been trying for a baby on & off for the last year couple years with my GF.

I stopped ejaculating in her last month. Not sure if i want to be tied down with a baby, but defo don't want to wear a fuc*ing condom & even if you dont wear a condom, pulling out you get fuc*ing sick of doing that too especially with a LTR
I was thinking last night...well we've been trying for a baby for two years without success, so I might just have my fun, ejaculating in her if I want, so what if she gets pregnant.

Don't really want her going back on contraception, it fu*ks up her mood & might delay our chances if we do decide to start trying again.

I suppose something will work itself out.

I guess what i'm saying is, is if both people in a LTR don't want to use contraception i.e man wont wear condom, woman wont go on pill or coil....:/ I suppose it's come in her & risk getting her pregnant or pull out. She is sick of me pulling out too because of the mess,, so its wear a condom or go without. I'm defo not wearing a condom. I'd rather go without!!

I want to feel the warmth of that cute pu**y & ejaculate inside her & enjoy my orgasm more without having to pull out, but don't want to get her pregnant at the moment haha if only =)
Pull out about 3 strokes before nutting. Relax. Ejaculate without touching it. Let it rest about 20 seconds, you will be able to go back inside. It's more fun.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull out about 3 strokes before nutting. Relax. Ejaculate without touching it. Let it rest about 20 seconds, you will be able to go back inside. It's more fun.
That's still pulling out & spunking all over her!

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having long term relationships without getting creampies, then what is the point of a relationship?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 years is normal for a woman on the pill and add her "wanna make a baby stress".

The contraceptive pill ****s her reproductive system.

So if you want a baby, your work actually starts now..

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 years is normal for a woman on the pill and add her "wanna make a baby stress".

The contraceptive pill ****s her reproductive system.

So if you want a baby, your work actually starts now..
I read this too. Pills destroy a woman's endocrine system or something and eventually she won't be able to have kids at all. I think after 5 years and she is completely sterile after that. I could just be talking out of my ass but that's what I read anyway.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this too. Pills destroy a woman's endocrine system or something and eventually she won't be able to have kids at all. I think after 5 years and she is completely sterile after that. I could just be talking out of my ass but that's what I read anyway.
She can't be stérile or low chances. However, like in my post.. it shuts down her system hardcore for 2 years + if you add her baby making performance issues aka stress.. her chances of getting prégnant are slim

90% of the ladies on the pill get prégnant after 2 years.
Making à baby requires also no stress from her part (stress disbalance her system)

The contraceptive pill also increase the baby chances of disease.

That's why some girls prefer "the ring"

So to OP, have no stress, the baby will be fine (if the pill was that dangerous, most of us would be ****ed)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, no.... Being on the pill only suspends your ovary from releasing an egg because your body already thinks its preggo because the pills ingredients elevate estrogen levels to the same as if you are pregnant. Normal ovary function returns eventually once e you stop taking the pill. That duration is different for each female. Taking birth control pills for an extended amount of time doesn't harm your reproductive system in any way.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The contraceptive pill also increase the baby chances of disease.
No, that statement is wholly untrue.

Also, once she stops taking the pill, always assume she can get pregnant immediately. Each woman is different, most of them are ovulating within 2 or 3 months

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking birth control pills for an extended amount of time doesn't harm your reproductive system in any way.
This is the part I read that said the opposite. Only if you are on it consistently for an extended period of time. Not sure of the validity of what they said though. I know it fvcks with your hormones, got a few friends who can vouch for that haha

Doesn't increased estrogen levels also increase your body's fertility level though?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the part I read that said the opposite. Only if you are on it consistently for an extended period of time. Not sure of the validity of what they said though. I know it fvcks with your hormones, got a few friends who can vouch for that haha

Doesn't increased estrogen levels also increase your body's fertility level though?
No. You are born with as many eggs as you will ever have. Taking the pill doesn't change that. While you are on the pill, you are not releasing eggs I was in the pill for 15 years. Got pregnant 3 months after i stopped.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You are born with as many eggs as you will ever have. Taking the pill doesn't change that. While you are on the pill, you are not releasing eggs I was in the pill for 15 years. Got pregnant 3 months after i stopped.
Yup, it's official: I was talking out of my ass :oops::oops::oops:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Not sure if i want to be tied down with a baby" Nobody else caught this? Your playing russian roullette and her finger is on the trigger... sigh... don't ever let a woman determine if she will carry your baby!

Kids are a HUGE commitment. You are tied to this woman for the rest of your life. suck on the them apples!

Freeze your sperm and get a vasectomy. Get all the secks you want from her and let her think she might get pregnant! On the plus side, you can't get anyone else preggo!

logicallefty

Reaction score
If you are going to go to the hassle to nut outside a woman's v@g, do it in her eye.

Georgie, Porgie'... Pudding' and Pie.. Jerked off in his girlfriend's eye... When her eye was all dried shut. Georgie fvcked that one eyed slvt.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
>trying for a baby
>don't want to get her pregnant

lol wat

also, NuvaRing, IUD or a contraceptive implant is a thing, yknow... and obviously neither of you have HIV so either of those should be a nonissue