Never give them a heads up

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Never give a chick who you suspect is no good a heads up you're on to her. You're only supplicating and giving her chances while she is USING your own intelligence "data" against you.

Collect red flags. Keep your cool. Don't waste your time investing in arguments, debates, emotions etc. It's not worth it and a waste of your time explaining normal and healthy relationship behavior.

Just cut your "losses" as a gain and drop her.

I had to do it with a chick. Never let on that I was on to her. Gave her a few chances in gently mentioning things to which lip service was only repaid.

Eventually I just told her things aren't working out and I've got things to do and dropped her. As in no contact ever again. No replies, calls, meets, email, nothing.

Four months after I dropped her "heard" from her in text. Happened to notice the number (even though it was deleted when I dropped her). Simply deleted.

Some people simply aren't worth your time.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% in agreement. I always tell people when you dump a chick, never tell her why. Just tell her it is over and your decision is final.

People tell me that you owe them a reason why and chicks ive dumped have voiced this complaint to me. "Why. You at least owe me a reason why!"

You owe them nothing. Only to tell them it is over and goodbye.

I do it this way and advise it this way because if you tell them a reason for dumping them, women will try to negotiate. Don't give them room to negotiate.

When you dump a chick and it's final they know why. Just tell them it is over the decision is final then leave.

Glassguy

Reaction score
100% in agreement. I always tell people when you dump a chick, never tell her why. Just tell her it is over and your decision is final.

People tell me that you owe them a reason why and chicks ive dumped have voiced this complaint to me. "Why. You at least owe me a reason why!"

You owe them nothing. Only to tell them it is over and goodbye.

I do it this way and advise it this way because if you tell them a reason for dumping them, women will try to negotiate. Don't give them room to negotiate.

When you dump a chick and it's final they know why. Just tell them it is over the decision is final then leave.
Yes.....When something is over, it doesnt matter why anyway. There is no need for her to feel as if she can change the situation because she cant.

If you give her ANY reason, she will rebuttal it or commit to changing her behavior (which is only a short term fix).

"I am no longer happy in this situation and it isnt working for me. We need to go our separate ways and I wish you the best".

That is it. Any back and forth banter is going to lead to her asking more questions, being more desperate, arguments or giving her false hope.

Aint nobody got time for that!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno if I agree, primarily because I would hate to be on the other side of that. It would seem hypocritical for me to want reason, but not give them in return. Not knowing will only allow them to make mistakes for future relationships. Rejection and self-estimation are the best possible outcomes that can come from a breakup. I strongly believe some people need some guidance as how to improves themselves for the future.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.....When something is over, it doesnt matter why anyway. There is no need for her to feel as if she can change the situation because she cant.

If you give her ANY reason, she will rebuttal it or commit to changing her behavior (which is only a short term fix).

"I am no longer happy in this situation and it isnt working for me. We need to go our separate ways and I wish you the best".

That is it. Any back and forth banter is going to lead to her asking more questions, being more desperate, arguments or giving her false hope.

Aint nobody got time for that!
That and when thry
Dunno if I agree, primarily because I would hate to be on the other side of that. It would seem hypocritical for me to want reason, but not give them in return. Not knowing will only allow them to make mistakes for future relationships. Rejection and self-estimation are the best possible outcomes that can come from a breakup. I strongly believe some people need some guidance as how to improves themselves for the future.
Yes but in reality when a girl attempts to break up with you a lot of the time it is one of 2 reasons. 1 she is testing your resolve to see if you are a man or a wuss or 2 she has already branch swung to another guy.

I had a chick pull the "i'm not happy. I think we should start seeing other people."

My reply. " ok. Goodbye." Then went no contact

She was radio silent for 2 days. Then blowing up my phone and voicemail. To which i returned zero phone calls.

Im a firm believer. Give no reason. If they are breaking up with you. Who cares what their reason is. Move on. Next.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if its truly over, what does it matter what you tell them? <--Think about this.

Are you worried they will negotiate their way back into your life? Or is this a psychological power play?

You get my point? It makes no difference if you are truly done with them and have no intentions of playing mental games. Why care about someone whom you claim you don't care about anymore?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That and when thry

Yes but in reality when a girl attempts to break up with you a lot of the time it is one of 2 reasons. 1 she is testing your resolve to see if you are a man or a wuss or 2 she has already branch swung to another guy.

I had a chick pull the "i'm not happy. I think we should start seeing other people."

My reply. " ok. Goodbye." Then went no contact

She was radio silent for 2 days. Then blowing up my phone and voicemail. To which i returned zero phone calls.

Im a firm believer. Give no reason. If they are breaking up with you. Who cares what their reason is. Move on. Next.
I definitely see both sides of the coin, but it took me a massive amount of self-estimation to realize what "I want to be single" means. Had I not found SS, I probably would have moved on to the next relationship and done the exact same thing. On the flip side, how do you tell someone they are needy? It is a bit of a lose-lose...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if its truly over, what does it matter what you tell them? <--Think about this.

Are you worried they will negotiate their way back into your life? Or is this a psychological power play?

You get my point? It makes no difference if you are truly done with them and have no intentions of playing mental games. Why care about someone whom you claim you don't care about anymore?
Good points!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get your point. When it is done. It is done. Walk away. Reasons mean piss that is why i just make it clear i am done.

I'm not worried they will. I don't even give them the option to.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My vote is tell them why it's over and be honest. If you 'caught' them it's important for them to know they arent all that cunning. Not too mention, it's pretty harsh when you're not expecting a breakup, and it's for generic reasons (not attracted, not feeling it, dont want an LTR), and it occurs.

That said, never initiate a break up if you're not dead serious. Never let her/him sway you. you mind needs to be clearly made up.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
My vote is tell them why it's over and be honest. If you 'caught' them it's important for them to know they arent all that cunning. Not too mention, it's pretty harsh when you're not expecting a breakup, and it's for generic reasons (not attracted, not feeling it, dont want an LTR), and it occurs.

That said, never initiate a break up if you're not dead serious. Never let her/him sway you. you mind needs to be clearly made up.
If a person is told of unacceptable or behavior destructive to your relationship yet all they offer is lip service there's no point in wasting anymore of your time explaining, debating, arguing or giving them a heads up. If they refuse to put in any effort towards a relationship with you it's best to simply give them enough rope to hang themselves with and just keep it moving forward leaving them behind.

and no I'm not talking playing games etc. I'm talking never contact or respond again. period.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a person is told of unacceptable or behavior destructive to your relationship yet all they offer is lip service there's no point in wasting anymore of your time explaining, debating, arguing or giving them a heads up. If they refuse to put in any effort towards a relationship with you it's best to simply give them enough rope to hang themselves with and just keep it moving forward leaving them behind.

and no I'm not talking playing games etc. I'm talking never contact or respond again. period.
I agree. My words were meant to communicate "tell them why" and if they try to talk you out of it, you just indicate that this is your decision.

If they come back at you, either in the moment, or at a later date, in any regards, that's their issue - it doesn't obligate you to engage them. If NC is your preferred M.O. then do you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, once again, silence is golden!:cool:

Forsake the foolish and live, go in the way of understanding.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree! Talking about something, that is unfixable, is like crying over spilled milk.

When things aren't working... What more can you say, that doesn't end up an arguement with drama?

At the end of the day... It takes only one person, not willing to work on the problem, resulting in no resolution.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely see both sides of the coin, but it took me a massive amount of self-estimation to realize what "I want to be single" means. Had I not found SS, I probably would have moved on to the next relationship and done the exact same thing. On the flip side, how do you tell someone they are needy? It is a bit of a lose-lose...
If you are telling them they are needy and ending the relationship

Honestly when you break up with a woman they know why. They want you to tell them why because they want to negotiate to skirt responsibility. Lets face it guys dump girls for only a few reasons. A few being:

1. They cheated. You don't need to tell them you know. They should already know not to cheat in the first place

2. Disrespect. This falls into the treating you bad, picking fights, just all together low quality behaviour. Chances are you have already told her you are not enjoying fighting over stupid crap, and if you have had the talk with her 2 times a third won't do the trick. Just dump and walk away.

3. Deception. If they are deceptive they don't deserve an explination.

3. Personality disorders. When they are crazy your explonation won't matter.

Just walk away and start new

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All semi-attractive women have tasted the forbidden fruit, the guy above their league. My ex had a guy on facebook that I knew she had banged, he had a perfect v-shaper, great physique, was a boss, and looked like a great catch, it stunned me that a guy like this would bother sleeping with girls like my ex. What do you think happens when they get to sleep with guys like this? Is this healthy for the market as a whole? No, only for 3% of men.
At least dont feel sorry for them when they are crying, they are living like queens in a western world that was never suppose to be ruled by weak emotional humans. Women have too many options on the market, and they end up having to go for guys who stand out a lot, bad bois, not guys they can actually create a family with, and thus, raising families together as one etc is a dying chapter. Look at Germany and Merkel, Europe as a whole these days, etc. Great job.

They only care if you are among the elite, that is when they get destroyed and have sleepless nights, at least as close to it as we normal men do. Difference is, she can still lay a decent man the day after and most of us guys cant. If an average joe ghosts her, you dont think she has other average joes on her phone?
Im assuming you are around average as most of us are, or I dont think we would be spending much time here.
It can be hard to look at your life, status, physique, but most likely there isnt much special about you compared to others, but that should be a priority if you want pretty girls, one of the motivating factors to becoming better, - evolution.

Beautiful clever women are most of the time going to be evil maneaters. The most beautiful girl in my class of mostly guys goes around hugging the guys who get straight As, sucking up to them for their knowledge. She has other bad bois outside of school that she keep secret not to spoil her "innocent" status at school. I have spoken to her about this and she LOVES the attention she gets and how easy it is. I just think its sad to see how desperate younger boys are to pretty girls, doing everything they can just to get a sniff of their hair. Friendzone is not sex bois.

Also, for the sake of men and how ugly and nasty the game works, flaking, how we are treated like crap and air most of the time, please stop worshipping girls who put you in the friendzone, dont live in the hopes of her SUDDENLY realizing how beautiful and smart you are and wanting to have babies with you and cook for you. Dont wait on the sideline with your disney-dreams, snap out of it! If you had value to her she would let you in to her sweet walls, or at least treat you with respect, doing everything she could to keep you in her life as one of the prime option.

Im off, deleting my last plate from all social media from IGNORING my last invitation to a date lol. Beat them at their own game, ghost, forget and delete, specially if you got emotional. This is the best way to cause any damage, and thus, the circle is complete :) What a beautiful disrespectful game.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
All semi-attractive women have tasted the forbidden fruit, the guy above their league. My ex had a guy on facebook that I knew she had banged, he had a perfect v-shaper, great physique, was a boss, and looked like a great catch, it stunned me that a guy like this would bother sleeping with girls like my ex. What do you think happens when they get to sleep with guys like this? Is this healthy for the market as a whole? No, only for 3% of men.
At least dont feel sorry for them when they are crying, they are living like queens in a western world that was never suppose to be ruled by weak emotional humans. Women have too many options on the market, and they end up having to go for guys who stand out a lot, bad bois, not guys they can actually create a family with, and thus, raising families together as one etc is a dying chapter. Look at Germany and Merkel, Europe as a whole these days, etc. Great job.

They only care if you are among the elite, that is when they get destroyed and have sleepless nights, at least as close to it as we normal men do. Difference is, she can still lay a decent man the day after and most of us guys cant. If an average joe ghosts her, you dont think she has other average joes on her phone?
Im assuming you are around average as most of us are, or I dont think we would be spending much time here.
It can be hard to look at your life, status, physique, but most likely there isnt much special about you compared to others, but that should be a priority if you want pretty girls, one of the motivating factors to becoming better, - evolution.
Milano, what you write is correct. The good news is men can do something about it, if they choose:

1) Physique: Weight train/cardio, diet, strong hormonal profile;
2) Face: What exactly is the weakness? Nose, Cheeks, Chin, Skin? All of this can be corrected, if need be.
3) Wealth: Income is much more difficult to augment, but even a median wage earner worker can build a 7-figure net worth if invested into correct real-estate vehicles in certain neighborhoods where the municipality is strong, population and job growth are constant and growing, and with crunching of the DSCR and other expenses.

Men, sound like a lot of work? It is. Suffer or adapt.

This site used to be about self-improvement, what the fvck happened while I was gone? Now it's replete with men complaining about the market. Then other men will outright claim," Why should I have to improve for a woman?" You should not be improving for one woman; you should be improving for yourself, and within the improvement, you will have choices among many women. Improving yourself also carries many collateral benefits: 1) When you look great, you carry yourself with a certain charisma and feel inner peace; 2) When you build wealth, you are creating an easy life replete of opportunities from which to further proliferate and your baseline happiness is much higher than if you were insolvent; 3) When you build outer value, you also build inner value as accomplishing monumental feats despite the adversity builds self-worth and -respect.

Besides value in this marketplace, there is "perceived value." How you govern the frame of interaction is how she will perceive your value, so dependent on where your value begins, when you enter a relation, that value will either increase or decrease dependent upon your frame. Read this.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Beautiful clever women are most of the time going to be evil maneaters. The most beautiful girl in my class of mostly guys goes around hugging the guys who get straight As, sucking up to them for their knowledge. She has other bad bois outside of school that she keep secret not to spoil her "innocent" status at school. I have spoken to her about this and she LOVES the attention she gets and how easy it is. I just think its sad to see how desperate younger boys are to pretty girls, doing everything they can just to get a sniff of their hair. Friendzone is not sex bois.

Also, for the sake of men and how ugly and nasty the game works, flaking, how we are treated like crap and air most of the time, please stop worshipping girls who put you in the friendzone, dont live in the hopes of her SUDDENLY realizing how beautiful and smart you are and wanting to have babies with you and cook for you. Dont wait on the sideline with your disney-dreams, snap out of it! If you had value to her she would let you in to her sweet walls, or at least treat you with respect, doing everything she could to keep you in her life as one of the prime option.

Im off, deleting my last plate from all social media from IGNORING my last invitation to a date lol. Beat them at their own game, ghost, forget and delete, specially if you got emotional. This is the best way to cause any damage, and thus, the circle is complete :) What a beautiful disrespectful game.
I don't really get your point other than ranting about nonsense. No offense. I was discussi g about how to treat a woman upon breaking up or cutting her off. Personally, I would hate to be ghosted and I would likely never do it. Yes, women are fickle and go about it the wrong way many times, not sure I would do the same.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really get your point other than ranting about nonsense. No offense. I was discussi g about how to treat a woman upon breaking up or cutting her off. Personally, I would hate to be ghosted and I would likely never do it. Yes, women are fickle and go about it the wrong way many times, not sure I would do the same.
What I was talking about in my OP is a chick who refuses to take accountability for her own actions detrimental to your relationship. Red flags etc. Does nothing to correct them and have a normal, healthy relationship. At that point it's best to simply tell them it's not working out and not play the "no contact game" to try to get her back or "win" some retarded game. Better to simply drop her, learn and grow moving forward in a positive direction for yourself. Most dudes can't do that. They can't even be honest with themselves.

The dude you are answering to I have no clue what he's on about either. I guess trying to make a claim that all women or most have met the top 1% all-star that got away and only really want that dude. I can't be worried about that nonsense myself as I have my own life. The chick can go chase her top 1% or get a train ran on her by them for all I care as I'm gone already moving forward in life. If a chick didn't care that I left? Congratulations. That's life. I've already moved on forward.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
None taken. I have a tendency to post late at night when I am exhausted and wonder off in different directions. My point was that there is no need to feel sorry for a woman for she will never be in your position of desperation unless you are among the 3%, which most likely you will never be (no offense).Think of how quickly she is getting focked in a club bathroom after you dump her even after a "serious" relationship. Our penis can actually not get hard if we get hurt badly enough after a breakup, they do whatever makes them feel better, which ofc involves the c0ck carousel.

How much proof does one need? Ask any guy, "oddly" enough they are suddenly seen together with a new man a week after a breakup. The ultimate traitors, but again, they are simply humans put on a pedestal and given more power than ever intended for a weaker being.

I think sometimes we gotta stop and think, "what would she have done in this situation?". Perhaps it is easier.

I find myself thinking how hard it was to delete this recent girl from my phone that I had a oneitis for, but why should it be? Why must I feel the urge to be kind to a woman that did not respond when I asked her on a date a few days ago? It hurts to be like them but it must be done for our own good, our self love and respect. Lets learn and destroy them at their own game!