Try again.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Time heals all wounds."

Ever heard this phrase? It's more true than you think.

Have you ever acted like a beta b*tch boy with a woman? Scared her off with your clinginess or lack of game? I have; I think we all have at one point or another or we wouldn't be here. What if I told you that after several years you could try again and start fresh? Well, these past few years I've been doing just that to much success. A key point to remember as you read this: game trumps all.

Last year I reconnected with an HB9 that I hadn't talked to for around 5 years. I screwed up royally the first go around as I was a beta f*ckboy with barely any game to speak of. She wanted nothing to do with me back then. Years later, she starts following me on Instagram. I invite her out one day randomly and not only did I land several dates with her, I banged her on 3 separate occasions; and on two of those received some pretty fabulous head. All because I improved my life substantially over that five year period and tried again.

There was a similar story to the one above going on with an HB8 around 5 years ago as well. I was a complete beta b*tch and scared her away. Casually invited her to a party last night and she comes out and is eating out of the palm of my hand. Starts planning future dates and was on me like a magnet all night; it's like what happened 5 years ago never actually happened. You can pretty much guess where it goes from here.

I feel like my game is at its apex currently; I'm having trouble finding women that interest me for more than a few dates nowadays. And keep in mind here, I look worse physically than I did back then (20 lbs. heaver, rocking a Rob Zombie beard) but that doesn't matter. It really is all about game. And second chances do exist. I'm not telling you this to fix your oneitis, but improving your life for you is the most attractive thing you can do to women. You're never 100% out of something. Try again.

Last edited:

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now is this a result of YOUR game getting better or HER smv deterioration to the point your now the best she perceives she can get?

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now is this a result of YOUR game getting better or HER smv deterioration to the point your now the best she perceives she can get?
For me personally it is the former. These girls look just as good if not better than when I initially hit them up (they are around 23-24 now), and I look worse. No shame in admitting that.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally it is the former. These girls look just as good if not better than when I initially hit them up (they are around 23-24 now), and I look worse. No shame in admitting that.
Your most likely right but there's a funny aspect of it. There's plenty of women in their late twenties who look a solid 8 or 9 to a man but in their head they know the clock is ticking past the wall. They are just as physically attractive but the hamster feels their smv is dwindling. If the ball is your hands. Run with it.

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I f*****g learnt from OP is that I have to wait another 5 years to get laid with all the girls that have ignored me recently??

Well damn it.

But well done @Slash Dolo , respect