Lots of posts about "The Dating Market" and Women today! My thoughts...

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there has been a influx of interesting posts about the state of the dating market and why its so poor, also why is there a high number of women with poor behavior nowadays.

This post by Poon King http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/why-the-dating-market-sucks.238233/

Is a good place to start!

Basically blaming Men for why "The Dating Market" is so poor today and is totally on the money!

All you need to do is ask yourself one single question, Why do Women want/need a Man?

Marriage? Nope a women can take half your sh!t and she doesn't even need to be married to you due to common law marriages which can only take a year of being with someone based on where you live in the world. Marriage has no benefits for any gender.

Sex? Don't think so, any half decade nowadays can go out at the weekend, dress up like a total slut and get to pick from any number of desperate losers out there. I'm not saying any of these guys will be any good but today which live in a world where anything is based on convenience, why would a women want to Work hard to get sex i.e from a Alpha? When she can get sex on a plate whenever she wants! worst thing about it she still gets "the pick of the litter" because there are so many losers to choose from.

Financial support?
Wrong again, this myth that women still get paid less then men nowadays its totally wrong! Where this myth comes from is women generally work less hours due to childcare and earn less money which should be right!

This is a extract from http://www.equalpayportal.co.uk/statistics/ (UK only where i live) On the 26th October 2016 the ONS released provisional results for the Annual Survey of Hours and Earning and it found "For part-time employees separately, women are paid more on average, resulting in a “negative” gender pay gap."

Procreation? Now this is where things get really messed up and all my previous points get all mixed together. Sex before marriage has been morally acceptable since the 1960s. So any sort of commitment to a Man is not needed. She has sex on tap! just get the guy drunk and tell him she's on the pill or whatever (this guy is a loser remember) so wouldn't bother with any protection. Then financial support, shes now going to be taking about 12-20% of your monthly income for 18 years or more!

All she has to do is pick the loser who has the highest paying job from a long line of other losers!

Companionship? You got to be joking right! Most women have a long list of male orbiters that she can get pretty much anything from with a single text message. If she got nothing to do, a bit bored, wants a bit of male attention. She can set up a date to a nice restaurant within a the hour (she don't have to pay or even put out if she doesn't want to, she's in full control).

Also she has a group of friends all doing the above, exploiting men like a natural resource!

And remember this is all morally and legally acceptable in today's world!

You can talk about being Alpha and keeping your Frame as much as you want, she just will not put up with it in today's world! She will just replace you with a Beta! She will exploit him like a natural resource until there is nothing left then move on to the next Beta!

Sorry this post is a bit rant, but women just do not value men anymore! We offer them nothing in this modern world!

Feel free to rip me apart! These are just my thoughts on a very heated subject at the moment!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This post should be united with either my thread or Poon King's thread.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro,but biology is the same,DNA is the same,internal programming is the same since we didnt devolp much after our last mutation,they need an alpha,it is in thier biology. Explain this:beyonce has cash,has beauty,has fame and status and recognition,she can marry an oil prince richer than jay -z. Why are they still married?

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro,but biology is the same,DNA is the same,internal programming is the same since we didnt devolp much after our last mutation,they need an alpha,it is in thier biology. Explain this:beyonce has cash,has beauty,has fame and status and recognition,she can marry an oil prince richer than jay -z. Why are they still married?
Not only that but she seems all giddy and submissive around Jay-Z. One of the most alpha women, and she still acts submissive around her husband.

I think every woman truly wants a man who can handle them and turn them into submissive caretakers, even Beyonce.

Men want to be loved and be taken care of by a caring woman, women want to be loved and a man to take care of and submit to. That much is ingrained in our biology and hasn't changed in the past 40.000 years or more.

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says we're not evolving? Women going to work, (the last 100 years) has totally changed how human society has been since day dot. Don't you think this this massive change isn't evolving? Some people think so http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/the...aditional-gender-roles-new-world-jodi-kantor/

There has always been set gender roles "man the hunter woman the gatherer" but guess what women now hunt too!

What do you think would happen if female lions in the wild just stopped hunting? And the male lions had to start? Do you think that would start an evolution? I do.

Women working is the same thing!

Don't get me started with Jay z, lost all respect for that man after he got beat up by Beyonce's sister a few years ago! Do you really think she's with him for his cash? She has over 350 million dollars of her own money. Like she needs anymore!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i enjoy these posts, they're very good. keep telling it like it is bro

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says we're not evolving? Women going to work, (the last 100 years) has totally changed how human society has been since day dot. Don't you think this this massive change isn't evolving? Some people think so http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/the...aditional-gender-roles-new-world-jodi-kantor/

There has always been set gender roles "man the hunter woman the gatherer" but guess what women now hunt too!

What do you think would happen if female lions in the wild just stopped hunting? And the male lions had to start? Do you think that would start an evolution? I do.

Women working is the same thing!

Don't get me started with Jay z, lost all respect for that man after he got beat up by Beyonce's sister a few years ago! Do you really think she's with him for his cash? She has over 350 million dollars of her own money. Like she needs anymore!
Well guess what bro? Lions are still lions,.And the revoultion after WWii changed tje structure but it did not change the amino acid sequence in the DNA so that is that.if it really have changed we will extinct in like 100 years,and all i can see (statics) we are only increasing,so that is that. Regarding jay z...do you think that cause a chick beat him he would start to lose all his millions? He is in a position of power,and if you read the book (48 laws) you will know why it was right to not over react to such a thing. He literaly can get WHATEVER THAT FVCK he wants,and that what success is. If its not his cash what is it then...? Yup you guessed it.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that but she seems all giddy and submissive around Jay-Z. One of the most alpha women, and she still acts submissive around her husband
To me it looks like he macked/pimped her very early,like very very early before she was famous and basicly he is a god in her eyes.that guy played it right.