Case Study: She Had a One Night Stand

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, you know you are doing well with women when you have an entourage of haters trying to discredit you. These are men pretending to be helping other men score.

Delusion is a good thing. Carry on....
You sound like a Hillary supporter. Zero facts. Just feel good quotes designed to appeal to your other user accounts. Explain how I am delusional? You know she swallowed that night, correct? I could have chosen the happy ending.

You are delusional to think a 46 year old man gets a 21 year old beauty queen to commit to him automatically. Let's face it: you've never dated any women more than a few years younger than you, and you can't stand to be put to shame like this. I made you realize that you should be with a 22 year old, and your last date was 52. So keep telling yourself there must be a catch.

#UnF*ckBigneil

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've experienced everything you wrote about, just not with a girl I only dated for 1.5 months.
That happened at about the 3 month mark, thanks to the fact I didn't expect a commitment at 1.5 months and dump her like many of you buffoons suggested. Worst case she is a FB. This notion of dumping a hot girl who is having sex with you is preposterous. I am dating the hottest girl of any member and you know it.

You guys are talking in circles now. What is your point again?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yawn.....
Zero facts, all the time. Thank you Spinach.

To summarize, Spinach says... something. Not sure what the point was. I guess he says "I'm 49 and would prefer not to sleep with that young hottie with an as-s that can crack walnuts if she doesn't wear a burka by the second date". Back to your curried rice.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a muslim where i work, he can choose 2 beautiful smart virgins to marry, ofc he has a hard time choosing. This man is also average.

Problem is that he needs to marry them first before sex, and he must make sure to get a top education and job. Still, in a way it sounds like music to my ears that this is even possible in 2017. I mean a 23 year old sexy virgin? wtf. These guys are working all around you and have their own old school strict upbringing of girls, at least some. Talk about segregation.

It kinda makes you dream of the blue pill society again(?) but then getting a muslim virgin would mean you get a lot of crazy relatives up ur arse eventually I assume.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh by the way I am not muslim in any shape or form. Actually of Germanic stock raised as a catholic and detest curried anything. Just wanted to clarify as not to confuse the readers.