Having oneitis like a b1tch...Help:/

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First a little bit of my story/how I met this chick:

I met her on tinder, and by living in a smaller city I have trouble getting enough matches for anything to happen or even get dates. She is a fresh teacher, highly educated, 27 years old (im 28),and seems to have been doing everything right academically etc. I on the other hand have experimented in my life, own an apartment that I rent in another city, but decided to leave and go for an education that can get me what I want out of life, a challenge.

So now I am studying engineering in this city, about 80 k people. Its cold as fuark in this country, the people are cold, and I want to live the American dream as a Scandinavian. I will move to one of the warmer states, which one gives me better career choices. I have a buddy who also moved for the same career choice and I am very inspired and motivated by how his life turned out in Houston.

I invited her over for dinner after a few texts, which she canceled after a wall of text I got from her the same day as the date. I said it is ok, we can do it tomorrow if you want another chance, and she loved me for the way I replied. We ended up having sex a couple of nights, and she invited me for dinner at the school cafeteria where she works a lot.

After this I had a hard time getting her for another night. I invited her to something more casual, like a hike in the woods, with kisses which she seemed to enjoy, and she invited me to go Christmas shopping. Picking me up at work and driving me to the train station the same week even though she was feeling very sick which I could see and she had almost no voice left.

About 5 days ago I said lets go for a walk again "next year", in which she killed me off with "I feel I cant answer that right now. I feel that I need time for myself unfortunately."

My plan with that casual walk in the woods was to give her a few kisses, then invite her to something fun to see if she was interested at escalating from there or give her up, but ofc now I have no choice but to pretty much let her go.

Plot twist: I spoke with her sister 2 days ago, she said I should ask her out again, but I got the feeling she didnt know too much but I didnt want to seem to needy either. I might ask her sister out actually, which would be hysterical to me if she said yes later.

So to you guys: Is there even a point for me to contact this chick in like a month? My final idea was to actually call her next month cause she has called me a few times before, she seems ok with that, and I hate messenger! After that I would let it go completely :/

Damn emotions, guys this blond beautiful tall girl was perfect for me in missionary position, for once I could see a girl face to face while kissing, and doggy was also perfect hight for me. Im 189 cm she was 177. God dam fellas, some encouraging words or man the feck up?

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be more aggressive. Everything you are doing feels like it's in a beta frame. Walks? Dinner?

Next time you see her, u need to take charge and preferably have aggressive sex with her. That's what she wants.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I didnt blast her long enough in bed, was too nervous. I did pull her hair in doggy though, she loved it. Hope I get another chance, but we know how these hoes aint forgiving these days.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the sister on a date and fvck her that should help things progress

( seriously )

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I feel I cant answer that right now. I feel that I need time for myself unfortunately."

She has told you all you need to know.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't rail her good enough! If you give it to a woman really good AT LEAST once, she will remember that and continue to come back. I am also willing to bet you texted and chatted wayyy too much.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You a right, the railing wasnt good enough even though I think she came at least once the second time but the first one was crap. I didnt last long both nights but the foreplay was smoother on the second lay. Yeah I think the sex part is so important in the beginning, sadly it can put a lot of pressure on some poor souls when you feel the woman is a keeper, I just gotta keep going and grow them balls :/

Too much texting and talking too. Tried focusing on her but when I look back I could have kept it even easier with the talking.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Da da, had similar girl once, I fvcked her on my back seat, thus the name, backseatjuan. These girls are in active search, they meet, they fvck, they see you have a small penis, they keep on looking. J/k dude, they see you are not for them, so they move on. Nothing bad with it, keep on searching.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, she actually told me that she was NOT the type of girl that slept around, which made me think that she was when she made a big deal out of it. She said she was looking for a relationship, which may be true since she is 27 and has finally settled with a highly educated job.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bang her sister, forget about her.

Haha, she actually told me that she was NOT the type of girl that slept around
can you imagine a girl saying "i'm totally the kind of girl who sleeps around all the time"?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, she actually told me that she was NOT the type of girl that slept around, which made me think that she was when she made a big deal out of it. She said she was looking for a relationship, which may be true since she is 27 and has finally settled with a highly educated job.
which means she has done it a couple times...

Think about it... If she fvcked you easily, she likely fvcked other men easily too. Hate to say it, but don't think you are something special... You are, but it doesn't mean she hasn't done it before...

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant sleep, I wanna call and say something nasty to that hore...my hearts beating out of my chest! Its the lying that gets to me guys, oh how can you survive the lying. I take it as the greatest insult to be lied to like a dumb little kid. "I need some time alone" are u ****ing kidding me?? I can take some hits but the lying....:/

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant sleep, I wanna call and say something nasty to that hore...my hearts beating out of my chest! Its the lying that gets to me guys, oh how can you survive the lying. I take it as the greatest insult to be lied to like a dumb little kid. "I need some time alone" are u ****ing kidding me?? I can take some hits but the lying....:/
don't say anything to her unless she talks to you first, if she does talk to you first tell her to "fvck off"

all women lie, they do it for themselves and claim they do it for noble reasons, it's a crock of sh!t, they're just selfish.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so after I gave her an ultimatum last month she called me and almost cried, blaming her being sick and the usual crap you hear. We dated again and I slowed down my approach a lot, let her come to me more. Still I got the flakes when I wanted her to come over to fuk, getting s3x was still hard so I just deleted her right now. From all mediums, like I should have done MONTHS ago when I met her.

The whole point of bumping this is to continue to remind us newbies about how important it is to follow your gut when you feel she is holding back. It NEVER gets better, you just want to believe it so bad, but its fantasy! It should NOT be hard to be with a woman, to get her to spend time with you. That should be a priority of hers because she sees you of value. If you are not that valuable to her so will her interest level be. Always remember, so you save yourself some heartache down the road. Girls want you to stick around just to feed their ego on social media, its DISGUSTING.

I have been having s3x for only 2 years, Im trying to learn red pill stuff as fast as I can but my emotions are trying to stop me. Well boo fukin hoo, gonna eat my fish and then hit the weights instead. Starting from the bottom again

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. Lve and learn. That's what is important. One thing is for sure, women are not keepers until they prove it and earn it. Work on your mindset, not just the DJ stuff