Case Study: She Had a One Night Stand

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I see. You've had sex with 10's and found it boring. Do you think you might be gay?
I never said that. I have had sex with women I'd consider a nine or a ten. In that moment was I happy? Words couldn't describe how I felt. But how did I fee two days later? Back to normal.

I just don't hold it to be the holy grail like you do.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
He's actually right, Neil.

You are holding this woman up as being some sort of goddess. She is in no way at all "the most attractive woman in the world", or whatever.
You'd say she was an 8 or so. To me she is the best lover I ever had. Her top 4 photos (3 of which I took) have rated 98 on average (99, 99, 97, 97) so I'm not alone in thinking she is incredibly beautiful. She has had sex with me every time I was ever in her presence, she just delayed in between. She has a perfect ass.

I don't even participate in interracial dating in the first place. Jesus, you are attacking air again.
Trainwreck = EyeBRollin = Jaylan? Mods - please look into this. Nobody else cares that much about discrediting me.

Bottom line: I gave a clinic on how to handle a woman who tells you she had a ONS. I could have dumped her if I wanted to, but chose to have that option after she swallowed.

Meanwhile, this girl is now gushing with romance like never before (we just entered the third month of dating).

Remember, members (and this thread is absolute proof) - do the OPPOSITE of what Trainwreck advises and you will have white, young supermodels gorging themselves on you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Mate, I'm just warning you. And giving you the sort of perspective that I wish others had given me.

I dated a legit 9 last year that sent me back in to the manosphere. I sleepwalked through 2 LTR's and then thought this would be the next. It led me back to the red-pill. I actually owe her a drink :D

If you know any way of posting a picture, without being able to trace it or whatever, I'll show you.

Anyway, I am seeing some of the same sort of mindset in you.

Be very careful not to put her on a pedestal. I literally have gamed women who look exactly the same since.

She aint that special.
I can tell you've dated your share of 9's.

My girl ain't that special to you. To me (scout's honor) she is perhaps the best girl I ever dated in my life. You don't get to decide that part.

But wait, there is more:
  • Two hours ago, during lunch, my favorite bartender who posed for a photo with her (they rated 97 and 93) told me she wants to have a 3 way with her.
  • A 19 year old princess threw herself at me in November because she had seen photos of her.
  • My oneitis from 2011 and my next true love from 2012 (now with kids) have contacted me on Facebook because of her.
  • My ex from last year who I dated 18 months (age 21-22) is now asking me out because she saw photos of her.
  • I'm dating a Russian girl (23) who practically fainted when we went to her club and she spotted her.
  • The stripper who I was dating before I met her is at my disposal now because she saw her.
  • My first model threw herself at me when she saw photos of her.
  • Every girl at her club would do anything to date me now (yawn) because of her.
I'm not kidding, every girl I know who has seen a photo of this girl is now at my
disposal. Tell me where I went wrong again?

What is this "don't get hurt" part? Worst case I date one of the others.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Beautiful women season us, making us like tempered glass. I suggest people endure the trials, tribulations, drama, heartache and moments when you thank God you are alive that come with trying to date the most beautiful women you have ever seen.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful women season us, making us like tempered glass. I suggest people endure the trials, tribulations, drama, heartache and moments when you thank God you are alive that come with trying to date the most beautiful women you have ever seen.
I don't get you. Why is this so important to you?

It doesn't even sound like you are in love. It sounds like you are just obsessed with her beauty.

Love isn't out the exterior. It's about the interior.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I disagree with you. And it's getting daft.

Men love through their eyes. Always have, always will.

Like I told you before, there is no need to virtue-signal on here. No one with any sense is going to believe that you fell in love because of a woman's interest in manga or whatever.

Of course, little things add up. There was this Polish girl I knew for example, that I loved how she spoke English.

But that was on top of the basis of her looks.
I get what you are saying. But I 200% disagree.

Yes, men are visual creatures. But loving through our eyes? That is bull****.

We are drawn to a woman by her beauty. But what keeps us their is her inner beauty. Would I fall in love with a woman because she was into manga? No, and I've dated women who are and it didn't make fall for them. It did peg my interest a little more. Though I prefer someone who is different from me.

What love really is all about is being able to be one soul in two bodies. Accepting her warts and all. Loving the weird laugh that she has. Being turned on by that weird birth mark. Getting excited when she throws a semi hissy fit over something stupid. Knowing what she is going to do before she does it because you know her better than you know herself.

You mentioned you loved how that Polish girl spoke English? I believe that is apart of real love too.

That's what love is, I think.

Last edited:

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And could you do that with an ugly girl, or would you care for her as a friend?

Listen, a lot of people here aren't ashamed of their sexuality.

You want to know love? Read Shakespeare's Sonnets. There was a man who understood this game:

Love is too young to know what conscience is,
Yet who knows not conscience is born of love?
Then, gentle cheater, urge not my amiss,
Lest guilty of my faults thy sweet self prove:
For, thou betraying me, I do betray
My nobler part to my gross body's treason;
My soul doth tell my body that he may
Triumph in love; flesh stays no farther reason,
But rising at thy name doth point out thee,
As his triumphant prize. Proud of this pride,
He is contented thy poor drudge to be,
To stand in thy affairs, fall by thy side.

No want of conscience hold it that I call
Her love, for whose dear love I rise and fall.
I already said that a woman's beauty is what draws us to them.

I'm not ashamed of my sexuality. I just separate sexual desires from love.

And I am going to throw some Shakespeare right back at you.

This line from a mid summer night's dream: "LOVE LOOKS NOT WITH THE EYES, BUT WITH THEMIND, AND THEREFORE IS WING’D CUPIDPAINTED BLIND."

Oddly enough a woman did say this. But what Helena is saying here is that she is hooked to Demetrius despite all of his faults. Perhaps even because of them. His looks are not what keep her there. I believe this is applicable to men too.

And I believe in that Shakespeare line what he is saying is that love in an intangible that we mere mortals simply cannot put into words.

Being a Shakespeare trained actor comes in handy :D.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I love her beauty, but also her aura, her mind, her spirit and her body.

When I hold her I feel weightless. It feels like we are flying. Her looks have nothing to do with that.

The desperate attempts by members to disqualify my feelings for her are something to behold. God forbid I think I'm happy!

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigneil Is this the same chick you showed us some pictures of about a month ago? If you can deal with this, hell who cares. Like you've said, there's no commitment on being exclusive here.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil Is this the same chick you showed us some pictures of about a month ago? If you can deal with this, hell who cares. Like you've said, there's no commitment on being exclusive here.
This is one of the girls who I showed pictures of, yes.

I just confirmed out next date when we will plan our next few pictorials coming up this month (we are doing a Sci Fi series and of course the Lingerie shoot is back on), so I'll have more pictures soon.

Our planning more than one event at a time is as close to a commitment as I need.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Im begrudgingly starting to come around to your way of thinking(read: coping) although I have completely de-romanticized the whole thing more or less where you seem to idealize the situation. I myself am trying to cope with the cold reality of the game, and your posts help me do that quite a bit. I just cant imagine actually involving this level of emotion in something totally alien to monogamy.
Once a woman falls in love, she will steer toward monogamy. That's my only hope. I verified she is in love via her production of Oxytocin (cuddle/bonding chemical). It also verifies she hasn't had too many partners (as does her amazingly clean scent).

She might be the first woman I ever made love to. I never even understood the term. From the first time she sat on my lap we both knew we had something. There is a giddiness, an elation there. She came on our first date, and told me no man had ever made her come. But as great as the sex was, it wasn't until last time when I held her and she told me how good it felt that I knew she felt the same way as I do. Then we agreed we should try to have sex and feel that closeness at the same time. When we did, it felt like flying. I plan to explore this more.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Monogamy is a function of time, and most women with a background 1/5 as negative as that girl are incapable of long term monogamy.(FWIW probably 5% of men could be monogamous long term if they had 1/5 the options of the average woman). Of course once she falls in love or sees some useful purpose for you in the boyfriend or husband sphere she will push for monogamy, but its often paper thin and an empty promise whether she realizes it or not.
As much as people demonize "beta providers", I would much rather have a girl rely on me for money than be "in love with me". Love can evaporate in an instant, but generosity is a true form of power over someone. Sun Tzu (as Robert Green reminds us in Laws of Power) alludes to this in The Art of War.

I wonder what Donald Trump's first date with Melania was like. How much did it cost him? Private helicopter rides aren't cheap. But just think: once you become a Billionaire, women will love you for you!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If women were reasonable and easy to please, would men have built skyscrapers with penthouse apartments just to please them? We'd all be living in tents playing Nintendo 64 were it not for the mad, senseless inspiration and incentives women provide us.

The unreasonableness of women (and the fact we care) is the essence of the polarity on the battery of humanity.

Last edited:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was obvious, but still...every damn time! Rly?!

Yeah I've basically written off the first 3 months or so of "exclusivity" as cheating time.
haha I know right

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
After our last date she initiated 5 straight days (previously 2 straight was her record) and we are going out this weekend to celebrate our 3 month anniversary.

In LTR's, interest level is not constant. The key is to be able to restore and maximize it periodically.

At this point I'm fully confident she and I will date for 3-9 more months minimum.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of you missed the main point of this success story:

Jealousy is assuming the other guy is better than you are. In this case I told her she dumpster dove, meaning I immediately assumed he was beneath me. In the process, her interest level increased notably.

Also, the jealousy test is an essential one that a woman will intentionally put a man through, so there is no telling how much that angle was a factor.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
And when she cheats again what rationalization will you use then to justify the behavior?
She didn't cheat because we never had a commitment. We had been dating for 1.5 months as of when she had a ONS that she told me about weeks later. Furthermore, I have 7 other women texting me.

You losers expect a commitment from day 1 because in the past your ancestors had arranged marriages. It's honestly pathetic to see this here. No wonder you hate Corey Wayne. He says "Those guys can keep her busy when I'm not around". He says "It's none of your business who she is with". But you say "According to Allah, the bride shall be true to any man practicing the Muslim faith".

I love how you guys pretend you wouldn't have sex with a 21 year old lingerie model who rated 99% attractive and confessed she was falling in love with you if she ever had sex with another man. You wish you had girls like her at your disposal. But enjoy your no women. Your no fat women are way more faithful than my young, hot women.