Heartbreaking facebook post man find out wife cheated on him for 10 years

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit like a copy-paste of my life. I settled when I was f***ing 18, had child at 22, got a boring routine life with an 8-5 office job.

I'm 25 now and just realizing that I need change. I need to go wild and gtfo!

Guys, don't settle till you're 30, when you're career high, DJ'd and f***ed left and right since you were a teen, and ready to finally settle. Cause I know what I've missed....

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A job is a means to a life, not a means to more work. This guy just got greedy.

This is just one of the uglier side-effects of capitalism. Bet he hasn't even got a pre-nup. Certainly doesn't sound smart enough to have had one. He's basically had no life for 25 years and surprise surprise, has nothing to show for it.

It is sad really. Now he's basically got to start over, and with the social mindset of a 20 year old beta provider. So glad that I realised I was headed down this same road before it was too late.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit like a copy-paste of my life. I settled when I was f***ing 18, had child at 22, got a boring routine life with an 8-5 office job.

I'm 25 now and just realizing that I need change. I need to go wild and gtfo!

Guys, don't settle till you're 30, when you're career high, DJ'd and f***ed left and right since you were a teen, and ready to finally settle. Cause I know what I've missed....
I'm 30 in a few months and I've done exactly what you said!

So at least you learned before 30

But then again someone would tell me at least you aren't 35 so I guess it's all relative

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just all seems difficult to do all these things when I make so little to begin with and you need money for...well everything.

At least I can write my novel though XD

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
He was a moron.

Hurt me once, shame on you. Hurt me 10,000 times?

I'm 46, I'm not a banker, live in a modest apartment, and I'm dating a gorgeous 21 year old woman. Don't be that guy.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very few situations where getting married isn't stupid.

Why would you give a woman the tools to be a monopoly? When you are married SHE decides how often you have sex, not you. Unless you cheat of course. Then begs the question.. why get married?
Too many guys figure this out after it is too late. You think that they are marrying you because they desire you. They fool you with boatloads of sex. They fool you with nice words. They fool you by pretending to serve you when you are dating. You think to yourself, "Wow, I've got a real gem on my hands." Then you get married. Then everything stops and you realize that you are the fool. Women evolved to fool you because biologically they can't overpower you.

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Last night, my wife admitted to cheating on me for the last 10 years. She says it's because I've changed."

Says it all for me, 0 accountability on her part. A woman cheats and it's never her fault.

I also find it interesting she just didn't file for divorce. Think about it, she was probably content living on this man's wallet, fvking other guy(s).

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys know it is a BS Facebook morality story right ? It's been going around for years...

Still good.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Maybe its fake, but it sure as he|| aint fiction.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff like this lights a fire under my ass to be productive and makes me lose more faith in humanity.
No, just women, my 22 year old nephew who is a senior in college and successful w girls said it best, " women are horrible at being people"

Even this guy gets it and he has yet to be destroyed by one of these vampires yet.