Pimples On Penis??? Std

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one way to be completely sure.

Press the part of your d*ck in question firmly against the computer monitor. We will then be able to make a proper f*cking diagnosis.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one way to be completely sure.

Press the part of your d*ck in question firmly against the computer monitor. We will then be able to make a proper f*cking diagnosis.
haha

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe SexyMalibu want's a picture

Before anyone freaks out just go to the damn doctor. For that matter wait a while it may go away. Of course i guess herpes comes and goes too, so if it reappears down the road I'd be a bit worried

But the majority of cases aren't probably STDs

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are yall crazy??

Its nothing is just that youve been wanking it with greasy hands... yea your penis does have skin just like your face so when you wank it and you have greasy hands, oils get build up and pimples form....so there you go
thank god someone said it

you're probably fine, but defintately go to a doctor

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Of course i guess herpes comes and goes too, so if it reappears down the road I'd be a bit worried
I think there's like a blood test you can get.

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like someone already posted.. It could be hair folecules that havn't properly developed.

If you've just got one or two then you should consider yourself lucky. The whole of the back of my penis is covered with them! & theres not a thing i can do to get rid of them.

leavesfall

Banned
Reaction score
Once I had some pimples on my feet. I thought it's kind of allergy but it was herpes on foot so such things on such places like yours can be very dangerous for you. Go to doctor this is my advice

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I had some pimples on my feet. I thought it's kind of allergy but it was herpes on foot so such things on such places like yours can be very dangerous for you. Go to doctor this is my advice
See a Dermatologist is your best bet. You can call them directly and schedule an appointment. No need to go to your regular doc for a referral. Waste of time and $.

I went when I was like 20 with the same thing.
The female doctor said my penis looked fine.
It was nothing, some confuse penile papules for an sti/std. Just get checked out!