So is Trump gathering bankers and people from the financial world as generals?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just read in a board that Trump is basically hiring former goldman sachts executives and professional connected to the banking system, anyone knows something about it?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I certainly hope he puts financial minds in the departments where they are needed most. The US is up to its azz in debt. The current situation needs to be repaired by people that know how to use money properly, not more politicians.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly hope he puts financial minds in the departments where they are needed most. The US is up to its azz in debt. The current situation needs to be repaired by people that know how to use money properly, not more politicians.
lol.... don't you know how the system works? it doesn't matter who does what in which department in the first place, and the fact that you're hoping a master con man like Trump is on your side is laughable. It's all a big hoax and so is Trump's campaign to change that. The debt is never going to go away which you'll understand if you know how the economy really (doesn't) works. Not just the economy is set up to fail, but the culture is corrupted to think that it's .. ah fvck it, whatever...

Billtx49

Reaction score
lol.... don't you know how the system works? it doesn't matter who does what in which department in the first place, and the fact that you're hoping a master con man like Trump is on your side is laughable. It's all a big hoax and so is Trump's campaign to change that. The debt is never going to go away which you'll understand if you know how the economy really (doesn't) works. Not just the economy is set up to fail, but the culture is corrupted to think that it's .. ah fvck it, whatever...
Have you ever heard of streamlining an operation or cost effectiveness ?
Trump as president can control spending in the House. Financial minded Dept. heads control the spending in their departments.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of streamlining an operation or cost effectiveness ?
You can't streamline the operation of a ship built to sink.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That type of mentality got us where we are now.
No, a concerted effort by the parasites who currently own and control the USA and the rest of the world did. They finally succeeded around the late 19th and early 20th centuries when they completed their aim of hijacking the US economy, followed by the rest of the world. Our current economy is a con job, a very well masked one at that which guys like you are evidence of.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeff Sessions and Tom Prince are both anti-marijuana crusaders. They are going to do everything they can to fvck over state-legal pot businesses, which is the opposite of Trump's campaign stance on that issue.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of that matter is that the U.S. national debt has become so large that it simply cannot be paid off or substantially reduced. How can you possibly pay off 20 trillion dollars? And forget about repaying - the U.S. will not even be able to make its interest payment obligations if the interest rates go up were they have historically been in the 20th century. The fact that Trump is appointing Wilbur Ross, the guy who made his fortune in the bankruptcy restructuring business, as a secretary of commerce is a sign of what to expect. Trump will be restructuring the U.S. debt, in ways that will probably be quite unprecedented. The end result will either spur massive economic growth or accelerate the impeding economic collapse.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
accelerate the impeding economic collapse.

Trump is going to slash Federal regulation of everything. (except weed) Business is going to love it, and I think the Dow could hit 30,000 in one huge Trump rally. But one of the problems of the no regulation boom will be that banks will be allowed to spit out whatever funny money investment certificates they want, which will eventually be found to be worthless, and everything will crash. It's going to be the 1920's all over again.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeff Sessions and Tom Prince are both anti-marijuana crusaders. They are going to do everything they can to fvck over state-legal pot businesses, which is the opposite of Trump's campaign stance on that issue.
The attorney general must follow the direction of the president. Given Trump’s inconsistent statements on the subject, Trump could probably go either which way, so prohibitionists would need to convince him the counter-strike is a good idea. While that possible, the attorney general will face the same conundrum that Eric Holder was faced with, which is the state laws of possession and home growing cannot be reversed, and they don’t have the budget to raid stores in a meaningfully effective way.

According to Tenth Amendment Center, “Americans for Safe Access calculates that a direct raid on a medical marijuana dispensary costs around $300,000 and investigative costs run about $12 million per raid… The annual DEA budget runs about $2.87 billion. It wouldn’t take too many investigations and raids to wipe that out. In fact, shutting down all the dispensaries in Denver alone would cost more than twice the total DEA budget.” If a lawsuit to shut down the regulation of stores was successful, consumers will turn to the black market, so there will be more dealers, dealing to more underaged teenagers, making an even better argument to keep legalization.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The attorney general must follow the direction of the president. Given Trump’s inconsistent statements on the subject, Trump could probably go either which way, so prohibitionists would need to convince him the counter-strike is a good idea. While that possible, the attorney general will face the same conundrum that Eric Holder was faced with, which is the state laws of possession and home growing cannot be reversed, and they don’t have the budget to raid stores in a meaningfully effective way.

According to Tenth Amendment Center, “Americans for Safe Access calculates that a direct raid on a medical marijuana dispensary costs around $300,000 and investigative costs run about $12 million per raid… The annual DEA budget runs about $2.87 billion. It wouldn’t take too many investigations and raids to wipe that out. In fact, shutting down all the dispensaries in Denver alone would cost more than twice the total DEA budget.” If a lawsuit to shut down the regulation of stores was successful, consumers will turn to the black market, so there will be more dealers, dealing to more underaged teenagers, making an even better argument to keep legalization.
The Feds should just tax it and make it legal like other consumer vices. Common sense ? Yes, thats what the Don is about.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he wants to cut taxes. Fine...but is that the most prudent action? We are in debt up to our as sholes. To me that's like taking a job at lower pay when it would not cover all of your financial obligations.

Let him make cuts to the government without a tax reduction. That is the only way to get out of debt. I had high hopes from trump. I didn't like hillary because she was a liar. Trump may be a bigger liar than her. I only see a cluster f uck in the making. My bold prediction is that trump will be a one term president.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one term more than a lot of people expected.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let him make cuts to the government without a tax reduction. That is the only way to get out of debt.
Bro, government debt is not private debt. It is simply not analogous to a mortgage or credit card. The government can't be "in debt." It simply means the government is doling out more cash than it takes in. The government is like the banker in monopoly. When the bank runs out of money, it just creates more by writing on a piece of paper. The laws fully allow it to do so. Government spending has no requirement to come from taxes. The two values exist completely independent of each other, believe it or not.

I had high hopes from trump. I didn't like hillary because she was a liar. Trump may be a bigger liar than her. I only see a cluster f uck in the making. My bold prediction is that trump will be a one term president.
I don't know why. The smarter half of the country knew Trump was a lying snake pile of ****. Hillary wasn't great either, but at least people knew what they were getting and she could be checked.

dubes

Banned
Reaction score
Another ****ty president. To be honest Clinton or Sanders would have been just as ****ty.