Your race and impact of your location.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
This doesn't apply to white guys as much but it does apply to guys of different minority groups from my experience. I am also just talking about the USA here since I've never been abroad.

I have a friend who is a black guy from the south and he told an Asian friend of mines that he would actually do a lot better with hot girls in some parts of the south because people aren't that against a girl dating an Asian guy there. At the same time, my black friend who lives in Arizona now has his choice of hot girls from other races, mainly white. The kinds of girls he would have been unable to get down south, he can easily get in Arizona.

Now as a Hispanic guy, I see that this applies to me as well. While my black friend can easily get hot girls in Arizona, I noticed that anyone who isn't black or white in Arizona would have an extraordinarily difficult time getting hot girls, very tough time if the girl was white.

It's like you can put the work into improving yourself, have game, and do all of that but if you're not in a location in the country favorable to your race; you're going to have limited options.

I get it, right now, a lot of guys reading this are saying "well why don't you keep your paws off of white women boy!".

I just like to have options, what guy doesn't? I would love to **** a latina one week, a black girl the next, a hot asian girl after her, and as much as a lot of guys on here hate it; a hot white girl as well.

Over the years, I've found this a bit unique tbh.

I have met Hispanic guys shorter, less charismatic, and on the surface even having less game than me get hot white girls way out of their league because they happened to be in a location where being a latino was exotic. At the same time, I've met Hispanic guys who were handsome and charismatic having to settle because they are in a location such as Arizona or Colorado where being Hispanic or just any race not black or white is having low value.

It's a conversation I think can benefit a lot of guys of minority groups and one I hope we get to have one day but it somewhat depresses me that we can't. Some guys will deny the importance of location and many don't really want minorities having success in the game (especially if it involves going after white women). I hope we get over that some day and really talk about this, where in the country guys of various races can do well.

A black guy can do extraordinarily well with women in states like Colorado or Arizona but any other minority group? SOL!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By and large, the larger a population, the greater the competition; despite modern ideology, interracial connection remains low, relative to intraracial connection.

Long and short, left and right of it is, the larger your personal racial group, the lower your chances of getting laid are, owing purely to greater competition within your OWN race. Think of the poor old Chinese guys, who make up 20% of the global population. You might imagine a good 60% of them never get laid.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
They've had this conversation a million times already. We get it, white people are racist and you can't win because white girls are racist.

Now can we close this thread already?
Why close the thread? That doesn't really separate us from liberals or PC feminists, if you don't like the conversation, there are at least 20 other threads far more to your liking.

I never said whites are racist and hold no ill will towards white people but censoring every thread on race because it hurts your feelings is no different than the radical left censoring conservative views.

B

BlueAlpha1

Why close the thread? That doesn't really separate us from liberals or PC feminists, if you don't like the conversation, there are at least 20 other threads far more to your liking.

I never said whites are racist and hold no ill will towards white people but censoring every thread on race because it hurts your feelings is no different than the radical left censoring conservative views.
Dude, there have been about a dozen race threads in just the last few months, and they all had the same theme. You only have to go back a few pages. It's someone in an ethnic minority crying about racism and blaming white people for their failures, followed by others within that same minority telling them to suck it up because it has nothing to do with their race and everything to do with their game, because they succeeded as an Asian/Hispanic/Black. You'll also get a few people who agree with you that enough Americans are still racist such that a non-white person can't succeed. So by all means keep the thread open, but those are your two responses and it's about 70/30 in the "personal responsibility" camp.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've had this conversation a million times already. We get it, white people are racist and you can't win because white girls are racist.

Now can we close this thread already?
So you're disputing the fact that white males have it best and never in history have expienced racism from women?

Lol

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im from the middle east,talk about racisim lol

B

BlueAlpha1

im from the middle east,talk about racisim lol
If you're talking about anti Islam sentiment, that's not racism. It's an ideology that beings the criticism upon itself. Very few people I've ever met are actually racist against Arabs. In fact, as an ethnic group they are very friendly and make great neighbors. But I despise Islam.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're talking about anti Islam sentiment, that's not racism. It's an ideology that beings the criticism upon itself. Very few people I've ever met are actually racist against Arabs. In fact, as an ethnic group they are very friendly and make great neighbors. But I despise Islam.
No brother,i live in the middle east where dating girls is "bad",im talking about the region im in and how it affects my game,you would get phisicaly harmed if you apprach here,but im 6'2 so i just do it anyways

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluealpha is right. There's nothing you can do about racism in the dating game but accept it and adapt. You might just have to consider ldrs because your potential dating pool is smaller than a white person.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Bluealpha is right. There's nothing you can do about racism in the dating game but accept it and adapt. You might just have to consider ldrs because your potential dating pool is smaller than a white person.
Or change your ****ing location and find a one that is a good fit for you and where guys of your ethnic background might be more favorably perceived, matters a ton as a minority.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or change your ****ing location and find a one that is a good fit for you and where guys of your ethnic background might be more favorably perceived, matters a ton as a minority.
Already did that and I have traveled to a lot of US states and it was the same **** but the mudsharks were just better looking. It will probably be a little better than my situation because you are hispanic, but don't expect the average white woman to be in your dating pool. You'll just have more girls that only **** with hispanic guys lol. Matter of fact, what's wrong with hispanic women? At least they aren't as bad as black women lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already did that and I have traveled to a lot of US states and it was the same **** but the mudsharks were just better looking. It will probably be a little better than my situation because you are hispanic, but don't expect the average white woman to be in your dating pool. You'll just have more girls that only **** with hispanic guys lol. Matter of fact, what's wrong with hispanic women? At least they aren't as bad as black women lol.
As bad as the stereotype? The stereotype for a latina is she will take good care of her man, she tends to be loyal, also she WILL cook and be happy to do the feminine role in this manner.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As bad as the stereotype? The stereotype for a latina is she will take good care of her man, she tends to be loyal, also she WILL cook and be happy to do the feminine role in this manner.
What's wrong with that. Black women are known as Brutish, feminist, hypergamous, loud, projecting, and overweight.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with that. Black women are known as Brutish, feminist, hypergamous, loud, projecting, and overweight.
No, it's a bunch of atheletic and slim ladies with nice legs and boobs in the black world. Bunches of atheletic bodies.

I do agree that masculine behavior has bled over, and a lot of the newer generation isn't doing anything at all to HELP a man. The old school may, but even they have some over exaggerated adoptions of feminism such as "never submit to a man" that make it very hard to be WITH them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the Latina stereotype coming from a Black one would be like going to heaven.

I have a story about an Indian guy who married a Brazilian.

My friend from India ( Paul ) was married to a Alpha white female. She was very controlling. She worked from mostly a masculine frame, so she really didn't cook or do feminine things around him. In the end she cuckholded him for 2 years and was ignoring/abusing him.

He finally had enough and got a divorce. A few years later he hit it off with a SWEET and SEXY Brazilian lady. She loves to cook, and really liked him, so she gave hima good spotlight to fit in with her friends and family. Now her family is like his family. He says she works, but everyday before work she makes him breakfast and sends him with a thoroughly packed lunch.

She gets home earlier than him, he comes home and she greets him at the door, often in lingerie and a kiss and often gets sex right away after coming home. He's in heaven.

Brazilian babes are stereotypically very good at sex, OPEN MINDED, feminine, will be submissive to their man, loyal, will protect him all the things we complain about over here they LIKE to do. They are proud of treating their men good.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's a bunch of atheletic and slim ladies with nice legs and boobs in the black world. Bunches of atheletic bodies.

I do agree that masculine behavior has bled over, and a lot of the newer generation isn't doing anything at all to HELP a man. The old school may, but even they have some over exaggerated adoptions of feminism such as "never submit to a man" that make it very hard to be WITH them.
Sounds like you like black women haha. I would love to have a Latina like Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you like black women haha. I would love to have a Latina like Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande.
I'd love a latina too. My girls have always been built built like Allyson Felix the sprinter, or maybe 5-10lb heavier with descent boobs. It's always been like that for me, from 5'6" to 5'8" 125-150lb.

I wish I could graft latina traits in a sista, but you don't have to, just get a black latina.

I was lucky and had some good women who would do anything for me, and then I was unlucky for quite a stretch and had the babes that all the guys where complaining about. I thought they were exaggerating at how bad women will do us...

Reaction score
To all of the latino, Asian, or ethnic guys out there that want white girls so bad, just go for the ones that aren't Anglo or your typical WASPy girls obsessed with status. I hate to say it but you won't get the blonde All American party girl, they generally dislike foreigners or anyone they see as "not American" (read: not black or white). Go for the Russian blonde beauty or one from Sweden, you will have a way better chance.

While I do have a darker skinned Hispanic friend who cleans up with the hot blonde party girl types in Texas, outside of that state and a few other exceptions, it just isn't that doable at all. I hate to crush your dreams dudes but outside of a few exceptions, you will have an uphill battle if you go for the Jenny McCarthys of the world.

If you want the blonde arm candy so bad, just go to a big city, approach a few, and as soon as you hear a foreign accent get excited because your chances just went way up. One of my friends is an Arab guy who, despite the refugee situation in Europe, regularly hooks up with cute Euro blondes who visit NYC or are staying here from another country.

Don't stress so much about getting the All American suburban white girl type, take it from a white guy who has talked to a lot of these girls, they're generally not that open minded and their circles would chew them alive for being with a "Mexican" or "Muslim".