BPD haunting me from the grave – now my career is at stake. What to do?

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute........I thought you had nothing to prove to a bunch of strangers on the internet? I thought you weren't SEEKING VALIDATION (like Tenacity does)? So why do you need Blue Alpha to congratulate you on finding a new job? I mean damn dude, you are hypocritical like a motherfvcker lol.

Sounds like seeking VALIDATION to me lol. Remember when Tenacity did the same shyt (posted proof of my progression to shut up the shyt talkers) YOU said I was just trying to seek validation from the internet....and a "Ivy League Man such as yourself" would never need to do such a thing.

Now look at you :rofl:

The word is "realize" Mr. Ivy League Education. Dude I will pay for the flight, I want to get YOU and Blue Alpha together in a room.......and just see if you talk all of this shyt to this man's face like you are doing on this board.

I bet you won't do it.
You bet I won't get a flight half way round the world to meet some guy off the internet? Well done on that one.

And "realise" is the correct spelling outside of the US...where I'm from. Another strong moment for Tenacity. Educate yourself.

I never said I went to an Ivy League...in fact I've never studied in the US. Clearly your episodes are getting even more delusional than usual. This thread has served its purpose. You can talk to yourself from here on out.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You bet I won't get a flight half way round the world to meet some guy off the internet?
Yes and I bet $1,000 you won't "tough guy" lol.

And "realise" is the correct spelling outside of the US...where I'm from.
Okay but the majority on this forum are WITHIN the US. This isn't a predominate UK Forum.

I never said I went to an Ivy League...
Then who made this post right here then? >>>> I graduated from a uni that would probably be considered in the same category as a lower Ivy League school with a 2.5 GPA in my first degree, so completely messed up.

You know that's the thread when you were discussing some of your FAILURES on the journey to becoming financially stable. Which is funny how someone who FAILED over and over before they reached some level of financial stability, has the nerve to sit up here throwing SHADE at BlueAlpha as he tries to overcome his challenges in life and become stable financially as well.

This is a male self-improvement forum. Guys come, list their issues, and make personal journals to TRACK becoming better in areas of their life such as finance, fitness, whatever.

But people like YOU along with your Heroes Poon King and Deesade..aren't here for self-improvement. You are here to get your NUTS off on "internet likes" preaching the same one-dimensional, anonymous, MGTOW, bullshyt so people can "like" your bullshyt commentary creating some sort of Internet Fame. Internet Fame I mind you.....that you are generating ZERO income/revenue off of.

Like I've said before, you and your "crew" are fvcking TOXIC. BlueAlpha is kicking a.ss right now, making progress in his life, and going places.....yet your TOXIC a.ss is up here trying to discourage and talk shyt about him.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

@BeTheChange

For the record, this period of stalking my ex (admittedly pathetic) took place 4 years ago and was unrelated to the recent 20 month gap that I was unemployed and doing fvck all with my life. That had more to do with my father passing away in October '14 unexpectedly, then being laid off from my job in January 3 months later. Yes, she left for good shortly after, but she had become a small part of the equation by that point. All those things happening at once was what sunk me into a spiral, but obviously 90% of it was my father. Something like that sucks the life out of you and I'll never get over it, but granted 20 months was way too long to sulk.

Anyway, I actually do wish you well at your job. No reason for me to actually wish ill will on strangers. As far as I'm concerned the beef is over with.