Why am I a indifferent loner who can't show affection?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably stupid for asking someone else since its me who has to figure out or identify why.

Truth be told I am tired of meeting trashy women and truth be told I don't like being in a relationship.

When I am with a woman, for example cuddling....I get these weird feelings and instantly want to be by myself....I am a true lone wolf by definition. Can't be affection, love banging women, but don't want to be tied down, yet I want kid....

As soon as affection shows up I get creeped out and get out of there? Any other fellas have similar feelings?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
did your mama not hug u enuff as a child?

idk man ask yourself what is it that turns you off. me personally i am a lonewolf as well by nature and nurture. so im double lone wolfed.

i do feel that if im cuddling with a piece of trash i feel disgusted with myself. but i was attracting trash because i was trash as well.

when i was laying and cuddling with a girl who i knew loved me for who i was, thats a whole different ball game and actually feels good.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate, most of the time I dont want girls to attach themselves to me in bed when we sleep.

In 30 yrs 2 or 3 exceptions.

Lack of love as kids? maybe it makes sense after all our brain tries to adapt to the environment.

I believe also lack of respect for those cvnts, basically they force us to be uncomfortable from moment 1 untill your d1ck is inside them, no wonder once we've done it, we no longer want nothing to do with them.

When a girl forces you to go to places you dont like, meet people you dont wanna meet and basically be under stress to access her wet hole, its understandable that you dont particularly feel in the mood of cuddling with her.

Again for me is like that with 90% of the girls Im intimade, 2 or 3 exceptions in 30 yrs of life.

GrayWolf76

Reaction score
It could be a number of things depending on you. Most women have a need for this kind of affection and some have more need than others. Some people are touchers, like public affection and constant hugs and kissing and cuddling. If you don't like it at all it could be just the way you are, it could be Asperger's/Autism, it could be the way you were raised or that you just like to be single even though you also want sex. People raised very conservatively or religiously are often not touchers. I have a low amount of affection need. I don't like public affection and just short amounts of cuddling, kissing and hugs maybe when leaving and greeting a woman, but mostly I just prefer to be my own self and not get chapped lips from constant kissing or put down my beer or whatever happens to be in my hands when she wants it. I've had a couple relationships end over that because I'm not showing enough affection, however much that might be. It just isn't me.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit OT. I would say if u can bear it the hello and goodbye kiss is important if u r in a relationship. Just keeps that affectionate sexual vibe going.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If you have a need to post on a forum about a personal issue you think you are lacking in, see a therapist to get to the bottom of the issue.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a need to post on a forum about a personal issue you think you are lacking in, see a therapist to get to the bottom of the issue.
Nah its not something that is tearing me up inside or anything like that. I am quite happy, not content as I have many goals I have not accomplished yet. Just feel like one of the few out there....thread was more about seeing if anyone else had the same experiences. In short I am with what Who Dares Win boat. These women are just trash and the one night stands, and **** tests and the gaming is old to me and redundant. I think I Just want a female who is my type, and we have sex all day hang out grab food. But not a serious relationship. I need one of them hippie chicks:)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've held girls who repelled me, and I've found girls who cling to me as if we are two magnets that clicked together.

It's about their energy patterns. Find more women.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah its not something that is tearing me up inside or anything like that. I am quite happy, not content as I have many goals I have not accomplished yet. Just feel like one of the few out there....thread was more about seeing if anyone else had the same experiences. In short I am with what Who Dares Win boat. These women are just trash and the one night stands, and **** tests and the gaming is old to me and redundant. I think I Just want a female who is my type, and we have sex all day hang out grab food. But not a serious relationship. I need one of them hippie chicks:)
She's not yours, it's just your turn explains this. I have the same thing right now. The chase is over after you have sex and you want to be alone and sleep or do whatever. She wants affection and you don't need it. This feels like a touch of anger phase in how after women are gamed and you sex thrn up and feel pity for her for being with a guy like you or for the way her brain works. You're finally explaining that paradigm on how men can disassociate feelings from sex, where women can't.

In other words, like everyone else said. You're scared of giving some feelings to these "women" because you're scared or getting hurt. If you were beta, you'd be lovey dovey living the fantasy that she'd never leave. They never said the red pill was easy

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're prone to easily feeling smothered. Same thing with me. I get these weird smothered feelings when a girl is cuddling me or being overly romantic. Even during sex, I sometimes get this feeling.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I bust a nut, I just I mean I'll be there for her and rub her back and stuff, but after I just wanna go eat or do my own thing, unless she falls asleep with me in my arms, otherwise, I am ready to get away and do something else if I'm still not tired. She'll want to talk feelings or sweet talk. Then I'm being disingenuous and I don't like feeling non-honorable. I don't like being untruthful, because I'm afraid that she'll see right through it.