Girl who went Ghost after date texts after 4 months

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who went Ghost after our date texts me after 4 months, how do I handle this ??

Last edited:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her to the crib for slow splacks or nothing at all

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretend like you don't remember her and reply asking who she is. Then text back slowly. Space them out. Lead it up to a meet up.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
something happened. some dude left her feeling powerless. shes reaching out to you hoping you will respond (in any manner/form) like a salivating dog so she can reclaim some sense of power and feel attractive again. this emotional position does NOT, I repeat NOT guarantee you a lay but if you start being to ready, willing, eager and available, it reinforces that she can do this to dudes. If you must text this type of woman back, please ascertain if she is ready to get nekked. If not, leave her be.

I wouldnt text back. she had her chance and she moved on. done & next

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who went Ghost after our date texts me after 4 months, how do I handle this ??
She ghosted you because she got a better offer. She messed up with this other guy and was kicked to the curb. Now she is looking backwards and remembering you. She is thinking you are a sure thing to stroke her ego.

After 4 months of nothing then sudden contact, id be saying " oh hi Shelly! " when her name is Sarah. Ask " are you the hot blonde that i dated a few months back" when she tells you she is brunette, say "oh....well.... ok then. Not the one i'm thinking of. Gotta go."

Then listen to her silence and stammering.... and enjoy a good laugh

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ghosted you because she got a better offer. She messed up with this other guy and was kicked to the curb. Now she is looking backwards and remembering you. She is thinking you are a sure thing to stroke her ego.

After 4 months of nothing then sudden contact, id be saying " oh hi Shelly! " when her name is Sarah. Ask " are you the hot blonde that i dated a few months back" when she tells you she is brunette, say "oh....well.... ok then. Not the one i'm thinking of. Gotta go."

Then listen to her silence and stammering.... and enjoy a good laugh
I gotta try that

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She f**ked up with the guy she passed on you for. Second place is first loser. This is why I block failed dates from all platforms. It's a cry for attention. Don't go backwards.

Case closed.