Dumper deleting ex off of social media...

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
As the dumper, have you ever deleted your ex or someone that you weren't in a relationship with but really cared about a lot off social media? Why or why not?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I've lost count over the years. Mostly pictures, there might be a couple. I give zero F's about the rest. Check-ins tags, whatever.

I rarely use it anymore and don't add prospects or plates.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
Yup, I've lost count over the years. Mostly pictures, there might be a couple. I give zero F's about the rest. Check-ins tags, whatever.

I rarely use it anymore and don't add prospects or plates.
Hm. If you don't care about them anymore and she's gone NC as well then not why keep them on there?

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm. If you don't care about them anymore and she's gone NC as well then not why keep them on there?
Keeping them around prevents you from moving onto others. If you are not getting out of it what you want it's not the right person for you, wasting your time keeping them around prevents the open space you need to let someone new in that does give you what you want.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recent Ex, Yep, Unfriend, and Block....

Although I am FB friends with some past girlfriends just to remind myself how fat and homely they have become....

Had a woman who had approached me and been flirty who turned bitchy on me when I became available. Didn't even tell her she was banished, just blocked and unfriended her after she sent me a critical and insulting message. I don't deserve to be treated that way and I won't allow her to do that to me.

Block and unfriend also guards against the potential nasty message to people you actually care about. Cut off the branch before the Rot spreads.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Hell, I'd go as far as ghosting my entire social media and creating a new one. That's what I did to my first ex. She has no idea what I'm up too. It was a romantic relationship as well.

GrayWolf76

Reaction score
Depends how close you were. I have some past gfs on my FB and I add girls pretty often. If its mutually totally over and there is no baggage then I don't remove them. For serious ones and bad breakups or ones you or she needs time to get over, definitely block/unfriend her and unfriend her family and close friends.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I delete all failed dates and exes from all platforms. Better a score of 0 than negative 10, unless you're on the pga tour.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Favorite plate disappeared on me out of nowhere. Fūcked me up royally. I found myself checking her FB every few hours for answers. Never got any leads. I became obsessed. It wasn't until I deleted her off social media I was able to obtain peace. Women are fickle, however, nothing is a quite the mindfūck then thinking you have something going and then suddenly radio silence.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
the only social media a real player don juan uses is snapchat and thats real talk. fb is phaggotry, twitter will not get you laid typically, IG good for business and sliding in the DM but the final solution is snapchat